Orgasm ratio

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mash2214, Jun 18, 2018.

?

Orgasm Ratio Hers -His

1. 1-1

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. 5-1

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. 10-1

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  4. 25-1

12 vote(s)
    31.6%
  5. 50-1

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. 100-1

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Unlimited-zero

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Yesterday I was thinking about what ratio other members have so I started this poll. Miss Shelly has been allowing me an orgasm once in awhile but they are getting less so I said 25-1 , but I’m sure that’s changing to more like 50-1

Now be honest.

I didn’t give the choice of males having more than their keyholder but if that’s your situation than please add your comment.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    We don't count but She's multiorgasmic. I'm permitted 3-5 per year, so I chose 50-1.

adamjc1161 and Breathe like this.
  3. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I’d like it to be 110/1 or less
    Kept in a horny state is a wonderful place

4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Hm. I've never counted Mine specifically for ratio purposes... let Me do some loose math here. :D I'll keep the estimations conservative.

Given our current long distance situation, the ratio breaks down to roughly 25:1... but that's based off of seeing each other only three days each month!

At one per day for Me, and one every few months for him... it'll be more like 100:1 once we're done with immigration. That's what I chose, considering that'll be life in a couple months. ;)

Of course, this doesn't include ruins or multiples... Who knew equations could have sexy coefficients!?

So considerate of you to add this 'option'. I'll be sure to grab some popcorn while reading replies if that situation happens to come up. :+1:

Great question, @Mash2214! This should be a fun thread.

JiL, Mash2214, iome343 and 1 other person like this.
  5. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    As we play less and less the ratio is in a slide but we average about 50:1 yearly.
    2015 - 223:4
    2016 - 231:4
    2017 - 131:4
    2018 YTD - 45:2

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. simplysub

simplysub Junior Member

Professional
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Over time I'd be hard pressed to come up with a good estimate but looking back (from when we first started getting "serious" about the change in the relationship dynamic to more recently) there have been definite stages we've gone through.

There was a period of 1:1 (not counting her multiples) For me that progressed to more supervised masturbation than penetration. She learned and took to the art of the ruined almost too well so things went to more of a 10:1 or more.

Fast forward and graduate from the honor system to our first device and the ratio continues to creep up. Add little things like an NJoy in skilled hands..."emptying" ratio may have even gone down a bit again but orgasm ratio continues to rise.

I'm not sure where it is today but do know for the last 3 months it's been lots for her and one for me!

Mash2214 and Breathe like this.
  7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    So I had to think and do some analysis like @Breathe and I figure she's probably getting 150 orgasms per year. Given that when she does release me I have multiple orgasms over a period of days I'd say I have 25 orgasms in that same years time. From a pure math perspective that would be 6:1 for her. The reality though is more like she gets 25 and then I get 6.

Now pre-chastity I would masturbate on average 2 times a week. She had less orgasms pre-chastity as we had "sex" less often. Say 75 times a year. Since I had an orgasm when she had an orgasm I was having 175 orgasms to her 75.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    When we first started this new way of living, the first year She made me keep a log with the date and number of orgasms She had on each occasion. At that time, Her goal was no orgasm for me until She had at least 10, regardless of how long that might take. A few times She would even go past that ratio a bit. In what has now been almost the completion of our second year, She has strayed from this and has been very generous, and I know it has slipped to more like a 3 or 4 to 10 ratio, although the last few weeks have been much stricter. She has recently said that I will be getting less O's and has told me to purchase e-stim equipment so that I will be sufficiently stimulated and purged. With that said, I expect the ration will be changing and could go to 25 or even 50 to 1.

Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Lucky you!

10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I said 10-1 for when we're actively keeping me in chastity. That's assuming that during the 3 to 5 weeks I'm usually locked up continuously, she masturbates on her own however often she pleases, as well me pleasing her orally and with her toys once or twice a week. I'm generally allowed to orgasm more than once before being locked up again.

When we're not actively keeping me in chastity this skews waaaaay the other way, because I masturbate very, very frequently when I can. And while I still please her with my tongue and toys -- PIV is strictly forbidden for me -- she is usually kind enough to let me masturbate once she is satisfied.

soforo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice