Orgasm Obsessions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by frankie teardrop, Mar 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    There are those that use chastity for very short periods and regard it as a fun way of livening up their sex lives and if that's how they wish to use it then that's fine. Why they want to write about their mind-blowing orgasms on a chastity site has always made me wonder somewhat.
    I find that unless the male is kept caged for several weeks not much changes in his attitude and he will never know what chastity can do. Lengthy denial has a remarkable effect on his attitude towards females, try it and see.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    ThIs thread is an example to all about the sheer depth and spread of why and how people use chastity. There are those for whom it is a bit of fun, those for whom it is a lifestyle, some find a spiritual depth to the experience whilst for others it is a realisation of their fantasy to be controlled. Surely this is why getting into arguments about who is right or wrong is a ridiculous thing to do.

For instance I do wear a chastity device, Franke doesn't. I cannot imagine doing this whilst not wearing a device, Franke doesn't need one. Does that mean that only one of us is doing this right? No, we are both doing it right. We are doing it the way that works for us.

Then there are those men for whom wearing a device helps them respect women more. I have to admit that when I was new to the Mansion one of the early arguments I got into was with someone over this. I questioned how a lump of metal or plastic around your genitals makes anyone suddenly become more respectful to women. My problem was I hadn't started wearing a device for this purpose. I had always been respectful of women so I had no idea what it felt like to not be respectful of them. In fact I couldn't understand men who were disrespectful of women, especially the married ones. A few men I have worked with who were like that thought I was soft and weak because I told them I loved my Wife and wouldn't join in with their mockery of women. Needless to say none of them ever became my friends.

I must admit that in my journals I have described the times my Wife has allowed me to have an orgasm. But this is because the reprogramming I have experienced over the past eighteen months of doing this has made my orgasms so much more important. Before chastity they had become almost mundane. Most were from masturbation and I had got to the point where it was done as a habit rather than for fun. Now they are rare they are much more precious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice