Orgasm night

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by GermanSub82, Apr 9, 2022.

1. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    It has been 2 weeks now. She had locked his tool in a chastity cage for the past two weeks, well actually she had locked him for over a month now, but he had gotten a couple of minutes to play two weeks ago. Not that the play was very fulfilling. He had earned an orgasm, but it was not what he had expected in terms of an orgasm. It was a stop and go play and of course the last stop came just when he had gone past the point of no return. He was desperate, when the fairy came to him and said „Tonight is orgasm night!“ his hopes shot up and his caged cock immediately sprang to attention (or well, it pressed against the cage trying to spring to attention, to be precise).

The whole day long all he could think of was the orgasm to come. And when finally the evening came, he awaited her. She opened the door, wearing a See through top and a black slip. Come here puppy. She swing a crop in her hand. He quickly crawled to her. „I am in heat today and I promised you orgasm night tonight, so come here.“ She sat down on a throne spreading her legs giving full access to her crotch. „No, no, good puppies show their belly, when submitting, you have to turn around.“ he turned around. „Now come closer, smell my heat, see what you don’t get. I said closer!“ „But Ma’am, I can’t see, if I am too close!” “It is not about you.” Whoosh, the crop just slammed down on his balls. He involuntarily buckled and his nose poked against her crotch. While he was still thinking of how deliciously she smells, a rain of small slaps with the crop rained on his balls. His nose poking her crotch with each hit. “See, you are quickly learning, that’s what I meant with close.” She started to slowly moan and hump, while her crop gave the rhythm for his nose kind of dry humping her crotch. Or was it dry humping? The slip felt already very wet. “As tonight is orgasm night, you will lear today to give me an orgasm without direct contact to my most private parts. I will keep the slip on. You have 10 minutes to make me come, and you better do a great job. No hands allowed. Use your nose and your tongue and be aware, if you are getting lazy, my crop will teach you to speed up.” And immediately a rain of slaps landed on his balls. “If I don’t come within 10 minutes, you will suffer the consequences.” He was very good in making a woman come with his mouth, so he wasn’t worried at all. He vigorously began licking the thin piece of clothes that stood between his tongue and her lustful wetness. It tasted a little salty, just as she normally did. She moaned and rocked back and forth and eventually gave his balls a few slaps of attention. It all just felt as if the time stood still. Up until she suddenly said “you have reached the 9 minute mark, you better start working.” He was shocked and immediately started duo bling his speed and vigor. She moaned even more and he finally felt her getting close, when she started counting down “10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... 10 minutes are over.” She was panting heavily, but hadn’t come, yet. Her crop shot down directly on his balls with such a power, that he immediately stopped licking, and his nose again sort of penetrated her. “I had told you, you better make me cum within the 10 minutes. Now that means: no release for the next 4 weeks for you. Now stay where you are, don’t move.” He stayed in position, while she went to a box, with the letters Glory Feel on it. She came back with a magic wand in her hands, still panting heavily, she sat back down. “Now see, learn and smell.” She turned the magic wand on, rocked back and forth and within minutes he could see her pussy contracting even through the slip. What was already wet, got even more wet and the delicious smell of her cum filled the room.

“Did you learn now, how this works? I hope so, well, you’ll have your chance in another 4 weeks. Now get out of my sight.”

He was frustrated as hell, but crawled away. Hoping that he’d do better next time, and maybe get some release himself.

scottishsis likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice