Orgasm in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Tammy Tea, Feb 7, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Tammy Tea

Oilfield Trash
    Central Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    The Wife and I have wanted to see if it was possible for me to have an orgasm while caged. Enter the Magic Wand vibrator. I was naked on the bed, legs spread and a nice plug inserted in my hole. I controlled the wand on my cage while She teased me about being a sissy and a cocksucker and about how other men get to fuck her while I stay caged forever. Between Her teasing and the vibrations I was able to cum in just a few minutes. God, it felt so good. Not as good as I used to get while jerking off but it was still fantastic. The cum didn’t really squirt out, just kinda dribbled out over the cage. I have a feeling now that this may be the only way I ever get to cum again. And if that is what She wants, I am ok with it.

Any other guys with similar experiences?

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Ok. Yes, I’ve adapted your story to tell you how it worked for me…

Seconds.

Lazlo Toth and Sissy Tammy Tea like this.
  3. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Our golden rule is the one in the cage only is allowed to produce ejaculate if he becomes so sexually excited & spontaneously ejaculates in his cage or, if he is able to cum from nipple stimulation or, ejaculates while being pegged. Of course all the above will occur with no additional stimulation i.e. stroking of the penis which is mute as the penis will always be locked.

4. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    That’s a long winded way of saying… ‘only caged orgasms allowed’

5. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes & no as all other methods i.e. using a vibrator while caged is not allowed so, technically, all caged orgasms are not allowed.

Lazlo Toth and IB-Chaste like this.
  6. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Ok so… ‘No touchy dick. Ever!”

Kinkwife22 and Gumballz like this.
  7. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I'm curious as well. I love the concept of making hubby cum by pegging him while he remains locked. Just thinking about it gives me tingles. I know he gets kind of close, but an actual orgasm just from anal stimulation has remained elusive.

Adding in other stimulation might be enough to push him over the edge. But what does a caged orgasm feel like? How does it compare to a regular full orgasm or a ruined orgasm? What about "drop" afterwards? That's probably the most important factor since that is the primary reason I'm so strict about hubby's orgasms.

I'm not sure I want to open Pandora's box. If a caged orgasm is almost like a regular one, then wouldn't that sort of undermine the entire chastity thing? But if it is more like a ruined orgasm, where it is nice but nowhere near as good as the "real thing", then I think that could be a lot of fun.

Lazlo Toth, Kinkwife22, fkfk and 3 others like this.
  8. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    So many questions…

No!!!
    Sorry, that’s like a big no, all those exclamations… but that’s what it is. A big no! Any other stimulation will divert the attention away from the prostate pleasures and create more of a typical orgasm. You don’t want that. Achieving it from just anal adventure is so much better. It can be earthquakingly fantastic. The body shakes for minutes (that doesn’t sound a lot, but when you compare it to a typical orgasm it’s like an eternity!)
    Persevere. It’s worth it.

So you know a ruined? It’s basically that. All the excitement of the orgasm approaching, but none of the pleasure of the release. The difference? If you enjoy it too much the attempted erection adds an element of pain. It’s can be a cruel way to orgasm.

Nah. Don’t panic on that, it’s like a ruin. Not so bad at all.

It could be. It could be incredibly frustrating, to tell him he’s going to have an orgasm and make him do it caged… I’m in favour of you doing that to him :D
    I will say that like a ruin, you’ve got to limit them. Don’t give a caged orgasm and then a full orgasm over consecutive days. It relieves the frustration and therefore the enjoyment of the next.
    The more you do in succession the more apparent the drop will become too.

9. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Congratulations on your achievement, the wife and I have yet to achieve this sadly:(

10. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:

MsPamela…In my experience it is still pleasurable, but definitely different, lasts longer, and certainly not as intense. I, like your husband, came close several times while being pegged. It wasn’t until Miss A shoved a bullet vibe inside my cage, recently that I was able to O in the cage. While it did take the edge off for a few hours, I didn’t experience the drop, as some have mentioned. Do I want to do it again? ABSOLUTELY! It does make quite a mess though, especially if he has been denied for any period of time.

bitstripped likes this.
  11. Chloé Rian

Chloé Rian She's in control

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I'll echo what Ms Angela & IB-Chaste have said, caged orgasms are "different." For me personally it's much closer to a ruin, maybe it takes a slight edge off but usually I'm still very worked up 5-10 min later.

The only time I experienced a "drop" was when a Magic Wand was used on the cage and wasn't pulled away when I started to cum. Even then, it usually just dribbles or pours out, there is no spurting. If the wand is taken away at the last second or if no additional stimulation other than anal is used, then it's basically a ruin.

Personally, I've started to like caged orgasms although I can't put my finger on why that is. It's not the real thing but it's still fun and incredibly frustrating and leaves you craving more!

Newcomer and Sissy Tammy Tea like this.
  12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    This is why my partners wand is locked in a box. While I would not use it normally if we have a disagreement and she stayed home I might be tempted.

While a orgasm with the wand brings some relief, it is nowhere near like that of a full erection and being able to stroke through it let alone compare to actual sex.

For me it takes a fair bit of mental focus to get there, but I can achieve it in a few minutes.

We are going though a denial period now, which is fine with me, I actually think me not having orgasms is improving our sex life and worth the sacrifice, it feels awesome I just don't get to cum, alas its only been a few weeks.

But a wand relief may be a good pressure relief valve for some if the denial becomes too much. Being made to have a orgasm in a cage is pretty submissive.

Latexslave2307 and IB-Chaste like this.
  13. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    My wife was given me a couple orgasms with the wand while caged, once while my cage was resting against her pussy while she got herself off.

She says the most sweetly humiliating things to me when I cum like this, makes me want it more.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    My belt is wand prove. So if I have orgasm in the belt it’s mostly from anal estim. Sometimes it is a dry orgasm other times the cum dribbles out. I would call it a slow long lasting orgasm. It takes the edge off but there is no drop. It feels so good. I have gotten to the point I prefer them. My Queen loves it when it happens.

15. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I would absolutely love that. But I don't know what to do, and am not sure it is even possible. Hubby, who isn't very talkative to start with, completely clams up about anything anal. I know he enjoys it, but I don't really know what he needs to get him over the edge. Faster? Slower? A longer dildo? Thicker? What position is best? Maybe I'm just giving up too soon and he needs longer to "warm up". If I understand correctly, his prostate is the key. But I don't know if I'm reaching it at all let alone providing the right kind of stimulation.

Would it be better to try giving him an anal orgasm manually (with toys) instead of pegging? It seems like it might be easier try lots of different motions, etc. On the other hand, he appears much more turned on while I'm pegging him than he is for any other kind of anal play.

I know there aren't going to be one-size-fits-all answers, but any guidance at all would be greatly appreciated.

Rectrix, Caged for life and Muffleduk like this.
  16. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    In our case it has been an evolution were I have been learning to achieve a fluid emission adjusting the several variables in an always diminishing trend : frequency, direct or alternative stimulation, pleasure,duration,etc.
    Forgotten are the times where an occasional full orgasm stimulating the penis was the reward after time caged.
    Many years later only anally induced milkings while caged are the norm.
    Edging ,though, is performed using a vibrator, of course, caged.

AllySiss and Peter Rabbit like this.
  17. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:

Yes, don't give up too soon!
    Patience and trial & error are necesary.
    Sharing my case, it took the masseuse four months with sessions twice a week and only after 40 minutes of direct finger stimulation of my prostate to achieve
    the first succesfull milking!!!
    Nowadays she has full control and teases me telling me what she is going to do or what I want on how long and pleasurable the procedure will be ranging from a clinical pleasureless milking to a shattering anal orgasm!!!

AllySiss and Muffleduk like this.
  18. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    My wife and I struggled with this for a long time. It was something we strived to achieve. We literally tried everything… even fisting. It was important to us and that heaped the pressure on. We were uneducated and as it turned out it was what I was doing that was holding us back.

You’re definitely reaching it. It’s roughly 3-4 inches inside.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toy...-rotating-prostate-massager/a42638g76716.html
    This is the toy we used to make our discovery. It’s nothing special. It’s just a rotating dildo. Even the vibrations need to be switched off to make it work.

Chasity helped. That’s for sure. It got us to a stage where we knew that the prostate needed “milking”. It took away the excuses on that front.

This is the problem: You can’t teach him to have an anal orgasm. You can’t force it. It’s a counterintuitive experience that only he can master in his own mind (that’s my experience). You have to forget everything you knew about orgasms, completely forget how it usually occurs. Any strain, pressure, force to ejaculate from the penis and all is lost - I actually think of it like my wife’s orgasms. If she’s trying for it it won’t happen, she has to relax and allow it to progress on its own.
    It’s an experience of intense relaxation that allows the stimulus on the prostate to take control.

The good news is, once he’s able to do it… pegging is incredible. It’s not only a submissive act of enjoyment. It reaches levels of intimacy (for the male) that you wouldn’t imagine. Laying down, completely immersed. Thinking of nothing but the soft touches of your partner on your skin whilst the slow methodical thrusting takes you close to heaven!

19. Chloé Rian

Chloé Rian She's in control

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I’ve found this advice to be 100% accurate in my case. Thanks for summarizing so well.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  20. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    That is incredibly helpful.

It's been a puzzle, because to me it seems like he's so close. Almost every time I peg him there's a stretch in the middle where I could swear an orgasm is building... his reactions are so similar to how I feel when my orgasm is approaching. But then something breaks the spell and though he's still obviously enjoying it, the whole nature of it has changed. I'm kicking myself for not making the connection before, but it's so similar to those times when I was younger and orgasms could be a bit elusive. I guess I had gotten too used to thinking of hubby's orgasms in different terms (because his normal orgasms are very, very different from my own).

Even though hubby has to figure this out himself, are there things I can do to help him down this path? I don't think he'd really explore enough "on his own". He's still a little weird about anything anal and kind of needs me to "do it to him", if that make sense (frankly, I don't get it... his pleasure is so obvious I just can't fathom why he wouldn't embrace it).

I love pegging, but it also can be a bit of an endurance test. Perhaps lying next to him and manually using the dildo would ease some of the time pressure. We wouldn't focus on an orgasm as some sort of finish line to cross, but just have him try to relax and enjoy the sensations. Perhaps I'm delusional, but maybe if we did this somewhat regularly (twice a week?) that could help him get more relaxed and in tune with what he's feeling. And eventually he'd let go enough to experience an anal orgasm.

If anything involving his penis would just be a distraction, then is it best to have him locked while doing this? I also assume it's the sort of thing best done when it's been a while since his last orgasm.

anomalous1, Rectrix and Annemarie like this.
  21. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Did you gather your cum, and bring it to your mouth to be disposed of ?

22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I think the things to consider are:

Position
    This is important. Doggy style is fun and seems to be the standard but the direction of entry actually drives the dildo away from the prostate. It’s more a gentle stroking.
    When she’s behind I tend to arch my back more upwards so that the toy is pushing against my frontal walls.
    Our favourite position is spooning. It’s just nice and loving. Also, I adopt the ‘recovery’ position. Like this with my under leg bent and the top one straight my penis is projected away from anything else, there’s nothing to interfere with it. As I’m laid down I’m also not tensing my torso and leg muscles, there’s less distraction.

Size of the toy
    This is not the important factor. The knowledge that a 10inch dildo will probably far exceed the requirements of hitting the spot is. We’ve actually found that a shorter dildo with a more pronounced head does a better job, it rubs right where it needs to.
    So maybe try some different toys. Think about the Ergonomics, what’s going to work well.
    It’s not all about that though, there’s nothing sexier than seeing my wife with her 12inch monster dangling between her legs… being super aroused helps! She just doesn’t push it all the way these days. Not until the right moments and I’m begging for more (I mean, she can’t actually get all 12 in, but she definitely goes for it!)

Research.
    He needs to know what’s he’s doing with regards to using his muscles to pull the toy into the right spot. He also needs to know not to force it, that’s it’s not about his penis. Once he understands this and just relaxes it will be very beneficial.
    Something like the aneros is good. I didn’t get it at first, but after enough foreplay in that area I’ll tense my muscles and it will just poke the right spot and I’ll know. It’s like “yep, that will do it.” A few more contractions and I’m over the edge.

Duration/movements
    I understand what you mean when you say pegging can be an endurance test. It’s hard at times to know when to stop if nothing further is going to happen.
    Using manual toys could be an option, but he’s going to have to tell you it’s in the right spot and you’ll have to be careful not to deviate from there.
    This spot is very much easier to find after a longer period of denial.
    I would recommend a rotating massager. It’s a good start. It’s not necessarily a couples toy but you can still lay with him and touch him up a bit while it’s going on. Give him the assurance you want him to enjoy it etc. the benefits of it is it won’t get tired.
    It’s actually now one of my least favourite ways to cum. It’s slow and methodical… which is great to overcome the endurance, but it also means you can’t ‘go harder’ when it’s required. Yes, I am a little ashamed to admit that I’m now very vocal when she’s pegging me.

My advice with regards to doing it as a couple and I suppose that’s more difficult with him being less open to the ideas…

You could possibly tie him down. Just massage him while he has something inserted in him. If you’ve also done the research you can tell him what he should be doing etc.

I would possibly try it uncaged. Only that way there is no concentration on the bars of the cage squeezing against the penis. There’s nothing else to think about. It won’t be long before that will matter.

It sounds like it’s going to be a whole lot of effort, and frankly the first one might not be that great but don’t worry, once it’s clicked for him they get better and easier to achieve. pegging will no longer be an endurance test. It can be over all too quickly. The feelings can be absolutely incredible. That I suppose gives you the upper hand, you can take him anyway you wish knowing that he won’t enjoy some ways as much as others.

23. Sissy Tammy Tea

Oilfield Trash
    Central Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    Always. She wants me to eat my cum at all times. And I am happy to do so.

24. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I’ve had some sub drop if the wand isn’t removed from the cage as I’m cumming, definitely less than a full orgasm with an erection though.

we’ve only tried caged orgasms a handful of times, my Wife prefers to grant them other ways. And I’m hoping to try and get to orgasm from pegging this year as we’re cutting way down on my orgasms this year compared to last year. So far I will leak a ton from prostate stimulation with toys but know it’ll take time and practice to actually get an O from pegging.

25. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I can only speak for myself, but the pleasure I get from caged orgasms depends on the method.

Using a vibrator on my cage gives me very intense but unsatisfying orgasms. I think because that type of stimulation of my penis is so novel, that it doesn't trigger the same pathways as PIV, blowjobs, masterbation.

Pegging is sort of the opposite. I get numerous small orgasms but they (individually aren't very intense), even if I ejaculate. That's pretty consistent with prostate orgasms.

Try using a vibrator to help push him over the edge the next time you peg him. Gradually reduce the time and intensity you stimulate him with the vibrator. Also, withdraw stimulation as he's about to cum. With time and practice, he should be able to cum from pegging alone.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anal sex with a cage on the penis forum www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice