Orgasm Game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Oct 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Again my wife is not "into this" right now but...my first month of honor system is almost in the books, I've had 8 orgasms, my wife 2 I think. A game I bet I could get her to play sometime in the future to advance our play is "husband has no more orgasms than the wife". Of all the games I have thought of, that's one I believe she would latch onto. I'm going to show her a color coded calendar of our activity at some point. Is so unfair how good I have it!!!! :)

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Make it 8 - 3 :) Last night she kind of rejected me. (we are on vacation) This morning she pulled her shirt down, rolled toward me, and pushed her chest into my face. This is my opportunity to serve if I want to. She tried half heartedly to reciprocate but I gave her a very nice orgasm with my fingers while sucking her breasts and sent her on her way to take a walk on the beach.

I can still, honestly, feel the orgasm I had yesterday morning in my plumbing. My body is definitely still getting used to the honor system all in good ways.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Maybe she is enjoying the attention and feels no need to?

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Pretty much, its taken her a long time to get used to the occasions where I satisfy her and wait for myself until another encounter.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice