Orgasm denial and chastity in question.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mascara^Snake, May 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Since I was introduced to the concept of male chastity some ten years ago I was always of the mind that male chastity was mostly about the denial of orgasms. That was what it seemed to be about. However since I tend to question everything my opinions and attitudes are in a constant state of evolution.
    It was some time ago now that I realised that almost all men are able to orgasm while in whatever chastity device it is they are wearing without it being removed.
    For example, the Hitachi magic wand or Doxy style massager makes short work of any devices. The pulse races, the body tenses and then out comes all the tension.
    Whether or not this is possible in any device would be for discussion in some other thread.

Anyway to get to my point. After having witnessed my own man orgasm, on numerous occasions while he was locked and in the act of pleasuring me I began to wonder. “How disappointing" some would say “Oh I hope you punished him” said others.
    I have to say I felt incredibly empowered by it and sure of my own sexuality on each occasion. Was that a reason to be disappointed or to punish?
    I thought not. And it lead me to have second thoughts about the whole denial thing.

I think it’s just fine for a male in chastity to be able to orgasm just so long as he is caged. Caged or ruined orgasms are fine.

There, a new rule for those of you who feel you need them.

Caged orgasms are fine.

You need to remember that while locked, he is still unable to "have his way with, rape, impregnate or force himself" in any way on a female without her consent.
    When his orgasm is caged, the Sperm is wasted. Caught in a tissue or drooled down onto his thigh or simply left swinging and dangling its way to pool on the floor.

Discuss if you wish but change is on the way.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    YEs, I would agree that a caged orgasm is okay for the reason you give, that the penis is not at large.

In my case I'm currently not caged so orgasms are definitely and definitively not allowed.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If they are not allowed then caged or not caged it makes no difference.

4. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No it doesn't make any difference. I don't need a cage because I won't allow myself to orgasm. Chastity is a state of mind.

sub c and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I couldn't do it without a cage!!! I just love to be locked away by Mrs Chaste and she doesn't like me unlocked either.

G42G and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I think ruined is fine if the keyholder desires but caged orgasms still give some relief so I would say unless its accidental they shouldn't be allowed.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I think if that is what works for you in your relationship, that is great. It definitely would not fly in mine. I spend most of my time caged, but it's quite common to be let out for short periods of time. I am also expected not to orgasm then. I could never do this full time like Lester, too weak willed. I agree that caged orgasms are nothing like the real thing. Mine have left me with most of the let down after a regular orgasm and without the euphoric high that a real orgasm provides for a few fleeting moments.

8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I have so much love for a good ol' uncaged ruin! :love: But I digress... :p

Agreed, we're all different. If caged orgasms work for you and yours @Mascara^Snake, I say go for it.

9. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Your observations resonate with my experience Ms. Amanda. Having an orgasm while caged and servicing orally has been my most intense and emotional experience of lovemaking. The bond created between partners in this manner is sublime to say the least.

I have as yet no experience of the Hitachi method you describe but I have experienced effective (if less satisfying) releases while being penetrated. It is my understanding is that this can be accomplished reliably over time with consistent training and that sufficient durations locked further enable the technique.

Your additional observations on abusive male behavior are more chilling and the changes in society you predict can't come soon enough for me.

As a final note you seem interested in reinforcing the concept of sperm being wasted....... in the spirit of your disposal suggestions.......may I suggest flushing?

Thank you once again for displaying female thought leadership at it's finest.

10. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    chastity device is not going to stop a wannabe rapist

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    That's *not* how I feel about about it. For me, chastity is about the denial of erections. Orgasms are a symptom of erections, an almost all the time result. Erections are the disease, filling the brain with selfish needs, blocking out emotional and intimate availability. It is erections that need to be controlled.

@LesterBallard and I have differed on this before. Aside from the fact that I simply cannot do as he does -- repeat my mantra after me: "when uncaged, I am a masturbator -- there are many things I do with an erection, like edging a lot, that are not an orgasm. And those erections are just so distracting....

12. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    Oh, I must disagree here! :D

Unneeded erections are one thing, but deliberate ones another - and I'd say 98% of those do not involve an orgasm, at least in our relationship. :lock:

13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I was unclear -- I was speaking for erections that do not occur as a specific result of Her/She unlocking him, what you refer to as "deliberate ones." Those are a different story.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  14. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    I feel your clarity was there, by My understanding. Just a different dynamic, as the 'futile' ones struggle to even exist living in a cage. Before the device, the stats were the same for us.

Full orgasms for him are rare, regardless of potential.

EdgednDenied, Allen1987 and Mash2214 like this.
  15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste would always orgasm before I was caged, that was never a problem. But once I was satisfied then my interest dropped to zero! (bloke thing, its just how a lot of us made unfortunately). Now she has at least 2 or 3 orgasms and has no need to worry about me at all. And she says they are so much more intense. And far from my interest diminishing it stays right at its peak! I spend time just gently licking her whenever she wants and am always ready and willing to do so. She's always satisfied and I am much happier. The joy her orgasms give me is amazing! Contentment and frustration both at the same time. We chaste husband's/boyfriends/partners are very fortunate indeed. The best sex for me doesn't involve "shooting my load". It took Mrs Chaste a while to get her head around the fact that she really doesn't need to make me cum for me to be happy. Now she is quite happy to " leave me gagging " as we call it. "You'll be alright" she says "its for your own good". And as we know, she knows what's best for me.

16. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    @Chaste J., it sounds like Mrs. Chaste and I have similar subs. :) Such a lovely arrangement when our fulfillment is felt as your own.

17. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Glad to see you are not restricted by chastity formalism. Your control and his absolute fixation to you matters most.

Rules, devices, and periods of denial pale in comparison to he look in your eye, touch of your hand, tone of your voice, and full control over his stimulation.

Seldom discussed here is the forced orgasm -- the female taking of her partner in unstoppable fashion. The forced, restricted orgasm conveys a high Goddess status to the male psyche.

18. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thinking again about Ms Amanda's original point, I think she is right. If the male is caged and orgasms because of, or with the agreement of the Female, this is acceptable. It may be an orgasm, but it's not a penetrative orgasm. It is totally controlled. If the Female is happy with that then it is acceptable.

Similarly, ruined orgasms at the behest of the Female, are tools of devilish frustration and should be encouraged.

Allen1987, Rectrix and Breathe like this.
  19. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank You very Much Miss Amanda for making everyone think about what may be right or wrong. I still think that the right to have an orgasm layers with the owner of the cock in the cage. Who owns the cock the guy it's attached to or the person holding the key. This is more a state of the persons mind than it is what's between his legs. In my situation what's between my legs in the property of my Mistress and if I allow it to release semen when I haven't been given her permission than I expect to be punished.

I have the utmost respect for what you say and post but I don't like the comment about "while locked he is still unable to have his way with rape or force himself". Only a small percentage of men Do these things a lot of us are very kind and loving towards women if we're locked or not.

Thanks again for your deep thoughts.

20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately Mash darling , there is a whole other world outside Canada. In which these things have been going on for thousands of years.

Also the fact that "caged orgasms are fine" can mean that your wife no longer needs to unlock you when she decides it's time for your orgasm.

Allen1987, steviepie and Mash2214 like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes ma'am it is unfortunate that their are people like that. As for not unlocking me for an Orgasm I think she's already got that under control. Thanks for your response.

Allen1987 likes this.
  22. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Having followed this thread with interest I've gone back to your original words Ms. Amanda and while quite sure your intention was that caged orgasms be by permission only I'm not actually seeing those words. I think subsequent dialogue about ability to escape some types of cages may have obscured this key concept......permission. Even while typing these words however I'm thinking that a spontaneous orgasm while servicing ones keyholder may be the exception that proves your rule (for those who need rules :)

23. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Pretty much only way you can ensure permanent chastity is with the ultimate gift of penectomy.

nonerect likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That would be the Ultimate gift to give. It includes a Final Sale Do Not Return.

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The power to make the decision on whether or IF there will be another orgasm for me is out of my hands .. literally yes I know... But along with whether and IF naturally goes where and how and of course uncaged or not .

Whilst who else does or doesn't do whatever and where is non of my business I though do think it depends totally on the dynamic or your relationship and of course .... accidents.

nonerect likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice