Orallover starting a journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Orallover, May 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    As i mentioned in my introduction, it's the first time I'm on a trip while locked up, and my wife has the main key. We decided that I would take the emergency key, and I needed it last night. Whether my balls had been chafed during the train ride, or my sack wasn't used to the plastic ring, I'm not sure, but I had this massive burning sensation and they were super sensitive. It looked like I had shat my pants when I was walking, that's how sensitive it all was.
    Last nigh it was impossible to fall asleep, and I decided to give my balls a rest, so I took the cage off for the night. I told my KH and she was alright with it, she said she wanted it all back in one piece, when I return. This morning i felt a lot better and I put the cage back on. I also applied some vaseline, I hope that helps a bit with the chafing.

The other thing I noticed is that , during the day, I am constantly thinking about my chastity and how I really hope it will work out for my wife and I. I am checking blogs and forums, checking my cage, whatsapping my wife, and seriously, it is on my mind 100% of the time. It'll probably settle after a while, but for now it rules my life.

I hope I can keep the cage on tonight........

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Are u using lube on the base ring?

3. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Hi Sexy Slave 69,
    I've put some Vaseline on and that seems to help a bit. I think, after reading many posts today, that I may have to play around with the gap between the ring and the cage - I'm using the second smallest spacer now and will try a larger one, when I get home. I've been locked since this morning, with little discomfort, so the Vaseline may have helped.
    Are there any lubes you recommend?

4. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Yesss, i managed to keep the cage on last night.
    I woke up a few times with a burning sack sensation but moving the ring around seemed to settle it down a bit. I also had some vivid, erotic dreams in which my KH played a key (pun intended) role. It was like dreaming but being aware that I was dreaming, and at the same time feeling my cock trying to get hard in my cage, which only amplified the massive erotic feelings i had.

5. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Burning sensations in the middle of the night still keep me from a 24/7 lock-up, though it is getting better.

Yesterday I was messaging with my wife and sent her a picture of my caged cock to show her that I was still locked-up.

In the afternoon she messaged me that she was having a drink with her best friend. I replied: 'Don't show her my whatsapp picture.....'.

Her reply?

'I did' ........

My wife/KH is getting into the 'tease' alright.......or did she actually show here the picture?

Oh, man she's messing with my head.....

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Use different things depending on the actual problem...
    If the skin is intact and healthy, then vaseline is good, it tends to be absorbed slower than other things so it can last a little longer during the day.
    If you have any skin damage at all, soreness or redness, then use a baby ointment for nappy rash (eg Bepanthen), those ointments are made to treat much more the much more severe environment of a baby's nappy, so are really good for that.
    In between, use something like E45 cream, that is absorbed more and makes the skin softer.

The burning sensation can be caused by different things... it can be friction of a dry ring on either too dry or too clammy skin, it could be the salt in your sweat, it could also be small imperfections on the ring or cage that irritate the skin.

7. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    I've been home for a few days now and I've been feeling great.
    First I changed my cage from a cb6000s to a new black HOD398. My wife didn't like all the bits and pieces of the cb6000s, did she prefer a black one and I couldn't get used to the rings. Since I changed I have no chafing and sleep much better.
    Secondly my wife is much more demanding. She's growing into her role more and more and I like it, while she says she enjoys the attention she has been getting.
    Two days ago she promised me a surprise if I'd be a good boy during the day and she brought out a crop and a wartenberg wheel and gave me a good session with these.
    She's also much more alert on me wearing my cage. Every morning I get out to wash and the last two days she asked me if I locked myself in again after about 30 minutes. This morning I just handed her the keys.
    This morning we looked at some different cages on Google and she said she likes the one with a belt...my my...

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  8. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Time for an update on our journey.
    Our feelings - we have definitely become closer. I am more attentive, We touch, hug, stroke, kiss more and we're just closer than before. It's been great for our relationship.
    Cage time - we agreed on dusk to dawn - during work and activities such as swimming and biking, the cage is off, but as soon as I get home, it goes on, and stays on. it works for both of us. She owns my cock, she decides when I orgasm.
    KH Role - My KH/wife is getting into this big time. She teases and denies me, orders me to service her, and gives me 1 or 2 spanking sessions a week. Her orgasms are harder than before, and she feels comfortable to leave me hanging after that. Generally she seems more happy
    My feelings - I feel great. i'm horny, I feel closer to my wife, and when sh comes it's an awesome feeling not to come down and fall asleep soon after. We touch, cuddle, spoon....
    The cage - As said, I've changed from the CB6000s to a HoD plastic cage that looks nicer and fits quite well. Only problem is that when an erection starts, the cage pushes forwards and the ring squeezes my balls. The smaller ring is no good, so i am still looking around. The aesthetics of the cage is most important (as said, my wife thought the CB6000s was an engineering project) and I really like the 3-d printed ones - the leopard from customchastity, or some of the cherrypicker cages - though the latter are imo too difficult to order - too many unclear choices. The ergonomic rings though look awesome.
    What's next? - my first orgasm since 22/4? We want to expand the spanking, the pinwheel was a great addition, but we'd like to experiment more. go out in public with the key around her neck - probably when the covid-19 situation relaxes further.

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Great updates on your journey. Glad that your wife is enjoying it too. Hope you continue to find that chastity improves your life. Good luck and enjoy.

Miffy and Orallover like this.
  10. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    I'll try and provide a monthly update of our journey.

Our feelings - we continue to be closer than before we started our chastity journey. My wife is getting into menopause and her feelings are different at different times. Though I'm horny all the time, I have to accept that this chastity thing is not/will not be on the forefront of her mind all the time, and give her the pace she needs. The first time I noticed that she was not giving it any thoughts, I got rather frustrated, but when we started to talk about it she made it clear that she still wants me to be locked, but at times will simply not be able to give me the attention I crave. She also made clear that this should not stop me giving her any attention.......so the massages and cuddles continue.

Cage time - cage time has increased. I'm still looking for a better fitting cage but for now I have switched back to the first metal cage I bought, be it with a smaller ring. Seems to work better, but on two occasions I had to get out of the cage for a few days because I had some throbbing pain at the base of the root. Since I seem to favour metal, I really like the Ibicella cage from Red Chili. Costs a bomb though.....in Plastic I really like kink3d design.

KH Role - Regular spanking continues, and I noticed she definitely has a growing kink side to her. She's told me she expects me to make breakfast tomorrow, naked with her apron on. She told met to buy a really cool (too expensive) silver key from the chastity shop, which she intends to wear when we go out. She is also putting things in my mind that she probably?? would never follow through with, inviting a friend to show me off in my cage, she's measuring me and frowning......hmmm....

Our feelings - I continue to feel great. I feel that we have become closer and that's just simply nice for the both of us. She is also noticing the change and feel we are getting closer. This after year running around after kids and work.

What's next? - Get the silver key and wear it in public, keep looking for a better fitting cage, an orgasm perhaps??.....40 days without now.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice