Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by susie q, Mar 4, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    My piercer told me that yes, there is a slim chance of that. It's rare she said. Guess you were one of the unlucky ones. I'm gonna start a new thread about my piercing experiance in detail. May be of some help to someone trying to get the cliity up and goe through the door and get 'er done!

2. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    This is alarming knightservant. That yellow goo is an infection. This may be your healing problem. If they're infected, they won't heal. I suggest you see your doctor for some antibiotics. May solve your healing problem as well.

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    The doctor will tell you to remove the rings immediately. They seem to have very little sympathy for body modifications, except, of course, for the numerous modifications they make themselves in plastic surgery. I don't understand why plastic surgeons don't do nipple and genital piercings. They do far more dangerous and similarly unnecessary procedures routinely. Just one of the many quirks in our "advanced civilization". I'm sure that with the cooperation of a good kink-friendly doctor my nipple piercings would have been successful.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Salt water soaks are your friend. My nipples never healed on the first attempts. I got them both re-pierced, and was extremely anal about doing saltwater soaks one or two times/day. I just did it for a minute or two each time, but wow, did it make a difference. They healed right up! They're great now!

mikecb

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    That's what my piercer gave me to use. A sea salt spray. She specifically said NO alcohol, peroxide or creams. Spray 3-6 times a day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice