Opinions, Christmas parties, cuck, hotwife

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by chris82, Dec 15, 2017.

1. chris82

chris82 Guest

hey all.
    With the Christmas period upon us and most of us going to work Christmas parties (many like my keyholders company are no partners allowed) the chances of an indiscretion being high. Many of us could be cheated on without even knowing. (Trust me, this is a regular occurrence within the company my keyholder works in, and I assume many other companies).
    My question is, if you were cheated on or if you were the cheater then would you encourage a cuckold/ hotwife lifestyle?
    I guess I’m asking out of interest to see who would be open to the idea and who would dismiss it and end the relationship?
    I’m not asking for because I’m insecure before it’s mentioned, my keyholder has my blessing as long as we talk about openly and there are no lies or deceit.
    Also... do you think a cuckold/ hotwife/ chastity relationship really works and really last??

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I think relationships vary so much that there is no single answer to this one.

But it certainly CAN work.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    My wife works for me in our small business so I certainly hope she has sex with her boss :p. All kidding aside my wife's fantasy is to be with multiple men at the same time and men other than me. However she is adamant that she only wants it to be a fantasy and not make it a reality. There are multiple explanations for this, however I think the main one is a societal indoctrination. Young women are taught they are the gate keepers and they need to protect their virtue from the lusty young men surrounding them. Having a daughter I respect and agree that this is a good thing for young women. On the other hand as a woman gets older and wiser I think it's appropriate to be able to shed some of that and I don't think my wife will. Instead of treating sex like a physical pleasure (like a massage) she see's it as an act of sharing herself in a way that must be reserved for me. I give my wife massages, but I know the pro who massages her is far better at it than me. I have encouraged my wife to view sex the same way and I know I would be fine with that dynamic. The big thing for me would be honesty. If I found out she were doing this without telling me, it would be very hurtful. The interesting thing now is that our Chastity has evolved into a much longer term sex denial than where we started. She has alluded to the idea that I will be allowed an orgasm in January for my 50th birthday, but that after that nothing in 2018. As much as she's enjoyed penetrative sex over the years I can't see that as being sustainable. Maybe the toys are just as good, but sooner or later I suspect there's nothing like the real thing. At that point will she come to me for it? Or will she pursue the fantasy? Who knows, part of this crazy journey we are on :).

Rectrix and dkid13 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice