Openable pee hole

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by slaveboyajay, Apr 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. slaveboyajay

slaveboyajay New member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Are there cages that have an openable pee hole that can be completely covered while not peeing?

As an uncut wearer, I am finding it increasingly frustrating that my foreskin pops out and causes chaffing. I have tried going with smaller cages, going with longer cages, different positioning methods within the cage, but nothing seems to work.

Have also tried cages with bars close to each other (and other models that look like a shower head) but then peeing becomes a mess.

The only thing that somewhat works for me (with as little discomfort as possible), are cages that have a large enough pee hole that allows my foreskin to be completely free outside, this reduces chaffing to some extent.

Currently locked in a Chinese device with a large pee hole:
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_m08uRhU

If there are cages that have completely closed pee holes that can be opened only while peeing (without keyholder involvement), it would be ideal for me. The closest I’ve seen is this cage:
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrjAh5c which has a pee hole cover that can be unscrewed, but this particular model is too long for me and I am also not a fan of hinged rings.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    they does make cages with that but i not seen any now. you cud have one with a tube that go in you tho and that help to stop make a lot of mess when you pee. Do you sit down to pee cos that help as well.

slaveboyajay likes this.
  3. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    You can fold the foreskin back using the so called spoon trick.

slaveboyajay likes this.
  4. slaveboyajay

slaveboyajay New member

Local Time:
    Have tried sitting down as well, the problem is that some pee remains within the tube with these showerhead type of cages that feels quite unhygienic. Haven’t tried urethral inserts but don’t think that would be suitable for long term wear.

DWL likes this.
  5. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I'll share you my trick. Tare off a small piece from a soft and thin plastic bag (for example the kind you store bread in) and stick carefully inside the opening. Or even better - cut a piece off from a surgical mask, they are super soft and comfy and they even breath. Then stick it carefully in. When you need to use the bathroom, just temporarily remove it.

I discovered the trick while running alone in the forest. The chafing was really bad (I am uncut too). I found a leaf of proper size and inserted it inside the opening - problem solved!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve seen a few cages with openable end holes, have you tried looking on eBay? I found they have a bigger selection than AliExpress, or you could try dhgate as well.

7. slaveboyajay

slaveboyajay New member

Local Time:
    Thanks I’ll try this.

8. slaveboyajay

slaveboyajay New member

Local Time:
    This is good news, I’ll search eBay and Dhgate as well. Please do post links if you come across any of them.

9. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Mr ajay.. mine uncut too.. being uncut while in chastity is not the end of the world.. in fact i find it easier to slot in the dick with foreskin covered into the cage and it retracts itself once ‘parked’ accuratey against the peehole.. i used the same model before as in your former albeit a plastic one.. but found it to be too big its pee hole that part of dickhead protrudes out once erected.. it defeats the purpose… and the angle between the ring and the cage is not steep enough so much so its pointing out omos at 45deg rubbing against clothing… ideally itshould be pointing downwards..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice