1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oopsie - how do you delete a pic awaiting approval

Discussion in 'Tech News' started by tomf_22033, Jul 4, 2017.

1. i just accidentally uploaded a pic that I didn't mean to upload ( it's the last of the three I uploaded)

It says it's awaiting moderation.

is there a way to delete a pic awaiting approval?

If not how does one request that a pic they didn't mean to upload get deleted prior to moderation?

2. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    Not sure that can be done tbh. However, you currently only have 2 images in one album, so can only presume a mod saw this and deleted it for you.

In future, one way is to contact a mod - or wait for it to be approved and then delete it yourself. Although the edit window for posts in threads is something like 3 minutes, you can delete images from your albums any time you like. :)

3. I didn't see an option to contact the mods and didn't want to randomly choose one.
    I also wanted it clear I didn't mean to post an inappropriate pic.

Anyway, yes they figured it out and I appreciate that. I didn't get any negative comments so that's good too. I guess publically owning up to screwing up helped.

In any case, they took care of it. So all I can say is thank you to the mod who handled it.