Onto the next cage, newbie here!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Lucilleball'n, May 16, 2019.

1. Lucilleball'n

Lucilleball'n Member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Hello!

I've been exploring chastity for a bit now and finally committed to my KH. It's his cock now. I'm here asking if anyone has any suggestions on a cage (I know everyone's different). I'm in a cb600 but I turtle up and then when I become aroused it caused some slight chaffing (didnt help I assembled it wrong the first day -_-). My only concern is the cage diameter. Feel like I'm going to need something around 38mm instead of 35mm. I've seen it the Cherry Keepers and I love the aesthetics of it. Since I started t shrink more often than not over the last three days I know. Shorter cage. So maybe just a wide standard cherry keeper ? getting on the CB is a pain (wonder why. Lol) but its definitely a little too small. (Photos are in my profile). My KH was able to get me resy aroused and I enjoyed the feeling of power he had. No real discomfort, just the strain knowing he was teasing me and not being able to get an erection.

Any comments, recommendations or questions are welcome! Thank you:)

2. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Ah, the ever annoying turtling. Shorter cage is really the best answer here. Unfortunately when it comes to cage circumference there isn’t a lot you can do unless you go for a complete custom cage. For that route the cherrykeeper is probably your best bet cost wise, but I don’t think they are 100% custom, just giving you a variety of choices.

I have tried several cages now and have found a few I like but none are perfect. Of the two I like the most - I have a short metal cage from dhgate that has the screw and not a lock. And I just received the Nub (knockoff) which is a really tight comfy fit. Both have their limitations though.

Good luck on your search.

Lucilleball'n likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Don't be to worried bout the cage diameter you think you need.

I always favoured a larger diameter cage then about two years ago I found that a smaller cage both length and diameter worked better for me and My lady much prefers that I am unable to do anymore than feel I'm starting to become erect before the cage puts a stop to it.

4. Lucilleball'n

Lucilleball'n Member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Thanks guys!!! I actually only took it off last night after I went for a foolish walk hahaha. I did notice once I had locked up this last time it was much easier. Somebody else had explained it well to me in that it is a mental prison as well which is in itself satisfying. KH says I domt have to wear it full time unless its comfy (it's going back on soon) but that order of not being able to cum is maddening but getting me really worked up. Kind of enjoyable. And I know If I do, hes going to probably not let me when we meet this weekend and he really knows how to work me up >_< Probably should have done this a while ago. Definitely a wide standard cherry keeper next check!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice