Online Domming..How?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady, Jun 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Lady

Lady Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    So I read about a number of mistresses having online subs, and I was wondering how this works. I can understand that a mistress can give orders and demand to see video or photographic proof. But how do you discipline or punish?

Lady

2. softy

softy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Lady,Your post interests me.

3. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Trust me They always find a way and I don't think any Mistress want to give away this kind of information.

Have you ever spend an hour on your knees in a corner?

4. drake235

drake235 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Excellent contribution to the thread! lol

5. Lady

Lady Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ahhh...the mistress just needs to think outside the flogging box....
    Thanks
    Lady

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Lady,

I am no expert in online domination, but I do have some experience from being on the recieving end of long distance phone mistresses (back in the day).

For over a year now I have been chaste for an online lady friend, who, cooincidentally, I call Lady. She knows I post here and I send her links of some posts I write to keep her up to date on my behaviour.

She has her own real time relationships but we speak online at least a few times a week. (She wants me to post her daily when I can, so I write her every night) Most of our talk is very vanilla, with some dominance thrown in to keep me horny and chaste for her...

She has found several effective methods for keeping me craving chastity for her :)

Most of her tasks presume chastity, with the occasional milking and more occasional orgasm thrown in. Some of her tools for play include lingerie, anal plugs, nipple clamps, and chores around the house.

It is surprising how little it takes to motivate a submissive male if you insist on chastity and then show an interest in teasing him :) Writing him often keeps him glued to your words...

Respectful :cat:

7. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    This is an excellent question, Mistress Lady! Not that dollyanne has done this of course, but, as You say, You can have your sub video a self spanking session or take pictures of a very red bottom result. Dolly has also heard of Mistresses who use web cams to have their sub perform for them while they watch, and of course, demonstrate their chastity. There are some punishment writing examples in one of Mistress Michelle's photo galleries that also demonstrate one way to punish. Getting tan lines is also something that can be demonstrated by photo.

Of course, it is difficult to verify that some punishments are really being carried out. For example, if You want Your sub to take a cold or cool shower, what is to prevent them from turning it to warm? Or, if You want them to buy a humiliating item in person how can You verify? Some Mistresses try to use receipts or notes written by the sales clerk, but this is something that also might be faked.

Ideally, if You had an accomplice local to Your sub, then he/she could personally verify things like chastity or even administer spankings or other punishments for You. That is probably the best case, but difficult to achieve in practice. For some things, simple trust and honesty on the part of Your sub are paramount. Someone may get away with a few things, but in the end they will get caught. If someone really wants to be Your sub, they should give You that commitment and loyalty!

These are just a few random thoughts, Mistress. Good luck to You and Your online sub!

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Suspicious minds

Dollyanne has a suspicious mind! Is it because she dreams of being a bad gurl? How cute!

Wheras Dollyanne may need stricter control, I can be trusted to never cum without express permission (even without a device), and my Lady knows it.

I feel best when I am honest and straightforward with my Lady, so having an unauthorized orgasm is not a good idea as she will find out right away from me :)

She trusts me for good reasons, and I would never jeopardize her trust by cheating.

However, I agree with Dollyanne that until a submissive can proove their obedience, scandalous photos are sometimes necessary (but never sufficient nor enough ;-)

Always SSC though gurls!

9. Lady

Lady Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank-you Respectful and Dollyanne, you have been helpful. Its early days yet, so no online sub. It is more a matter of curiosity about the hows, and perhaps a little planning for what might be needed if I should desire to go this road.:evilgrin0010:

Lady

10. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    Hello Lady,
    I posted a thread here:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2045
    about software that could be extremely helpful in online domming. Basically it's a cheap way to set up a spy cam or nanny cam on your sub that you can check at any time from your computer or iphone (if you have one of course!). You can even set up motion detectors so it only records when your sub is in the room with the camera. One great thing is that I don't think the sub would know when you were spying on him. This would be a great way to secretly make sure he was following your directions.

I think your comment about having to punish outside the box is exactly correct. My mistress has a keysafe that is basically a small box with a combination lock. You could have your sub put keys in it and hold the numbers the camera during a simple webchat session so only you know the combination. Once you have sole access to a set of keys, possibilities are endless. How about having him kneel into a corner on webcam holding a raw egg between his nose and the walls, then have him handcuff his hands behind his back. Once he's set in this position, you could leave the computer and go do whatever you want. Go out to eat or have some drinks with friends. you know that it would be impossible for him to move without you knowing - he can't replace the egg with his hands behind his back. For added punishment, he could be kneeling on a hardwood floor - you could even have him spread rice or hard beans on the floor - this is very painful!

Also, daily assignments could be fun - lock him in a KTB or similar device (clubfem.com makes an effective one for online domming for 40$) and make him do things that you know would turn him on - for example have him write you an erotic story. Or you could tease him through webcam. Etc.
    Sorry to write so much - my imagination runneth over lol
    ~spiraled1

ugams likes this.
  11. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello Lady. As has already been mentioned, it can be difficult to "online Domme" someone... but it CAN be done. i had the pleasure of being with a Mistress who was on the other side of the continent, but we made it work as best we could through webcam, etc. After awhile (4 1/2 years for us), we both found we had reached our limit of what was satisfying us, and as a result, ended our D/s relationship. Online is fine, but my experience tells me that it MUST eventually move to RT or you will reach the limit of what you both want.

i'm currently in a relationship with my own Mistress, and we've not met in person yet. We started speaking over two years ago, but it's only been about a year since we've entered a more formal D/s status. Right now, i think i've reached my limit of what is allowing me to be satisfied, and i'm hoping we can finally move to the next level very soon. i can sense the same feelings now that i had at the end of the 4 1/2 year relationship i was in previously. That bothers me, cause i want this current relationship to work very badly, but it's like there's a roadblock in the way.

If you have more specific questions, please feel free to post.

Be well,
    brianna :)

12. Lady

Lady Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Spiraled1 and Brianna, you have been very informative. It does seem clear that both the Mistress and sub need to work out in advance what they want to get from the relationship.

Thanks,
    Lady

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice