One year in the Mansion

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    I have just got back to Germany after yet another trip back to England. During the visit home my first anniversary of being a member of this forum quietly passed by, on the 16th November. Another anniversary, on the 12th, was one year after the delivery of my Holy Trainer.

What a year it has been. So much has happened, has changed. For instance my Wife, Elle, has gone from feeling guilty about denying my orgasms when we first started to now denying me for three months and refusing to tell me when I am going to next have one. The first few periods of denial were two to three weeks long, then four to five, then six, then ten, now... who knows!?

Elle has finally admitted that she is in charge. I realized that we had lived in a form of an FLR since we first got together when I first read about them. That element of our relationship has been strengthened and her control is now more absolute. She now often reminds me that she is the boss and, while she is still impeccably polite, her demands are always met.

With regards to my chastity we have gone from doing something that she initially said wouldn't be 24/7, that it would just be something for fun, to not only doing it 24/7/365 but also realizing Our Arrangement is now how we will live from now on. She doesn't think that what we are doing is normal, but it is now our normal.

The sex has been mind blowing. OK, this year I have had five full orgasms in a period of time I would have previously have had over a hundred, but they have meant more, been more powerful and have been as a result of more incredible experiences than ever before. They also do not take into account the more incredible sexual experiences that resulted in an orgasm for Elle but not for me. This all would have been worth it just for the discovery of the wonderful Yoni massage.

It hasn't been an easy ride. The first half of the year was when my mind was all over the place but Elle was having orgasms regularly. The second half of the year I was calmer, but through illness, travel, family tragedy, stressful work and plain bad luck the amount she has had has crashed. Last night I pointed this out, that she had fifty or so orgasms in the first half of the year and about 12 in the last four months.

Yes, she said, but we haven't had none.

And that is why she is in charge. Her perspective is everything. First, she said WE. Not she. WE had 12 orgasms in four months. And while I was disappointed with the amount, she is really happy. This week we are back to our earlier average, three orgasms, and they have all been good ones from fun and interesting experiences.

I have really enjoyed being a member of the Mansion. I have had very many interesting conversations with other members and have enjoyed the interaction we have had. The comments on my journals have been hugely helpful and the fact that some people have expressed thanks for my help has been encouraging. I wish that the politics of the Mansion didn't get so fractious and at times I have been sucked into arguments and for that I can only apologize.

So, I wonder what year two is going to be like?

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Happy Anniversary! I love your writing, thanks for sharing so openly!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Will we get to see more of Elle this year, or has she been scared off?

Your Wife's perspective when you brought up the numbers of orgasms was perfect. Reading that made me wonder what Thatgirl's already poweful orgasms would be like were she not able to have a half dozen in a sitting the way she does. I imagine they would be that much more of an event!

Congrats on a year :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Real life is giving the two of us a real kicking at the moment. It has taken over so much that any planned involvement has been put on hold. She does want to get involved as she sees my use of the Mansion as a very positive thing. She is aware that it helps me enormously and enjoys some of the posts I discuss with her. Several weeks back, completely out of the blue, Elle said that she realised that she hadn't been involved in the Mansion at all, but she wanted to start posting. She wants me to help get her started as she isn't sure about what people in the Mansion want to hear, or what posts she should get involved in. I am much more vocal in real life than she is, I wake up and immediately want to talk, have conversations, discussions, whatever. Elle wakes up and don't you dare talk to her until at least her second mug of coffee! (This is one area where her accepting her position in our FLR has helped as now she just raises an eyebrow and tells me to shush. I get the message very quickly!) Anyway, what this means is I don't worry about what other people think about my musings where she does, very much. She doesn't feel like she can compete with some of the more adventurous ladies in the Mansion either, which I say nonsense to!

And thank you, I have mostly really enjoyed my time here. It certainly has been an interesting year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice