One year in chastity

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by L-u-c-y, Dec 16, 2017.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    Repost from August 2016

On Friday, my most dedicated online slave reached 365 continuous days of being locked in chastity with no release. He has done this as a sign of his loyalty and devotion to me.

I sent him a lock with no keys, which he received on 26th August 2015. This started out as a 4-week lockup, but he has offered to continue and now we have reached one year.

He has not done this because he wants to be teased and denied, he has not done this because he wants to have ruined orgasms, he has not done this out of an interest in CBT, he has not done this for selfish sexual reasons. He has done this to prove his devotion. He has never asked me for anything, but those who do not ask receive more than those who do.

We have never met but we have talked many times a day every day for the last year. He has always been a complete gentleman at all times. Many slaves claim they would do anything for their Mistress, but I know he means every word he says. We like to call him my slave but I have a huge amount of respect for him, being a slave does not make him a weak person. He has served in both the British army and the Metropolitan Police. Only a strong person could survive 365 days in chastity. I see him more like a loyal knight who get’s down on one knee and pledges his allegiance to his Queen.

He is desperate for release, but he wants to beat someone else who has been locked with one of my locks for 8 days longer. In contrast, I hardly ever hear from this other person. I’m not sure what his motives are for locking himself, but it is obvious he is not doing it for me. I ask him for a dated proof photo occasionally, so I know he is still locked.
    I have said he can be released at any time, but he is committed to beating this other person. When he is finally released, he will be starting a new phase of being locked with one release every month.

This is real chastity. it’s not a game or role play. I do not take this lightly, this is probably the biggest sacrifice anyone has ever made for me apart from my parents. Those who think an online relationship does not mean anything have not done it properly, the mind is more powerful than the body.

I hope he will continue to be MY loyal slave for a long time to come.

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    He didn't beat the other person, but he is still locked with 1 release per month :)

3. Zoepee

Zoepee Member

Tx
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    That's to bad sounds like he deserved the record...

ColoBilly likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Interesting how you can have such a strong relationship and have never met. To have the opportunity to be with the Mistress that holds his Key could be the "Greatest Gift in the World "

Northernboy likes this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    For someone you speak and feel so highly about, it only seems appropriate that the two of you should meet at some point, assuming it wouldn't risk or damage the dynamics of your relationship. His commitment to you does sound exceptional.

6. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    An on-line relationship can be as strong and successful and meaningful as any other kind. Not always, but then other forms don't always work out either. There's sometimes a perception that an on-line relationship is somehow inferior, that the two people conducting it need to eventually get together in the physical world in order for it to be complete.

Love, trust and respect between two devoted and intelligent people can be built on-line the same as it can anywhere else. It's different, but it certainly isn't necessary to meet in person in order for it to work.

To look at it from the opposite angle, it's a bit like saying my partner and I ought to work towards taking our relationship on-line in our quest to make it entirely relevant. We've taken our intimacy about as far as it can go here in the 'real' world, we owe it to ourselves to take the next logical step and see how it holds up in the ether. It could turn out to be the cerebral event of all time - or not - but it isn't necessary.

I've had (and am having) both 'real' world and on-line relationships that are exciting and stimulating mentally and physically in their unique ways and, although I'm not the kind of person to ever rule anything out, I don't think its essential to change any of them.

Mistress Lucy has a special bond with her on-line slave. For a long while I've been in awe of how devoted they are to each other. If she decides that the relationship could benefit from having him serve her in person then more power to her, but it's not necessarily the be-all and end-all.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  7. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Active member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    One full year. That is truly amazing. Such devotion. The longest my wife has kept me locked was three months. I often wish we would go for a year but I am afraid to talk with her about it.

8. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    That is incredible. I bet he has a magic wand or something though

9. Sissy Melissa maid

Sissy Melissa maid New member

Local Time:
    I recently completed 1 year & 2 weeks (additional 2 weeks due to illness so couldn't visit my Mistress/KH) and it was an amazing experience and currently unlocked but expect I'll go longer next time, probably in the next couple of months.

PS - Love your footnote and that truly sums up chastity for me and how I felt throughout the year :)

10. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I am a true believer that the mind is more powerful than the body. Love, respect and with the care of a loving KH a devoted locked up male can have his life turned so much better that everyone around can feel him as better human being.
    Many males have no or little opportunity to establish a meaningful relationship with a caring other half, a remote online KH can and will help them to achieve a more meaningful life without the restraints that sometimes a physical relationship brings.

11. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Active member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your kind encouragement

Sissy Melissa maid likes this.
  12. Sissy Locked

Sissy Locked Member

Munich; Germany
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I am honestly fascinated by this beautiful, honest and sincere online relationship. The longest time in chastity without release for me was nine months, but would like to be in chastity in real devotion a whole year.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You’ve already accomplished 3/4 of a year. A full year should be No problem. Have Fun.

14. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    It's surely the benchmark. Hopefully their special relationship continues.

It was the ultimate in selfless devotion to the powerful Mistress he obviously adores.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice