One year in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    On Friday, my most dedicated online slave reached 365 continuous days of being locked in chastity with no release. He has done this as a sign of his loyalty and devotion to me.

I sent him a lock with no keys, which he received on 26th August 2015. This started out as a 4-week lockup, but he has offered to continue and now we have reached one year.

he has not done this because he wants to be teased and denied, he has not done this because he wants to have ruined orgasms, he has not done this out of an interest in CBT, he has not done this for selfish sexual reasons. He has done this to prove his devotion. He has never asked me for anything, but those who do not ask receive more than those who do.

We have never met but we have talked many times a day every day for the last year. He has always been a complete gentleman at all times. Many slaves claim they would do anything for their Mistress, but I know he means every word he says. We like to call him my slave but I have a huge amount of respect for him, being a slave does not make him a weak person. He has served in both the British army and the Metropolitan Police. Only a strong person could survive 365 days in chastity. I see him more like a loyal knight who get’s down on one knee and pledges his allegiance to his Queen.

He is desperate for release, but he wants to beat someone else who has been locked with one of my locks for 8 days longer. In contrast, I hardly ever hear from this other person. I’m not sure what his motives are for locking himself, but it is obvious he is not doing it for me. I ask him for a dated proof photo occasionally, so I know he is still locked.

I have said he can be released at any time, but he is committed to beating this other person. When he is finally released, he will be starting a new phase of being locked with one release every month.

This is real chastity. it’s not a game or role play. I do not take this lightly, this is probably the biggest sacrifice anyone has ever made for me apart from my parents. Those who think an online relationship does not mean anything have not done it properly, the mind is more powerful than the body.

I hope he will continue to be MY loyal slave for a long time to come.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Not getting sore or problems with the device is the most amazing thing .

Well done
    Xx Wendy

RubberDuckDK likes this.
  3. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    A very big well done to you both! You make so many very good points and I really hope he beats his contender and enjoys his new schedule.

I totally agree with your description of him being a knight he is a true example for us all.

Your knight may very well.. Be the strongest person I have encountered on any chastity site.

4. jung-sklave

jung-sklave Active member

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Very nice words Miss Lucy! Hope he can go longer and beat the other one! Would nice to read more about his challenge :)

5. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Dear mistress Lucy, very nice words indeed.
    A practical question (if you allow me): do you know what device it is that he wears and that allows him 365/24/7 lock up?

6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Dear mistress Lucy,
    I saw the picture in your album after I posted this message.
    I can see it is a CB-series: what is his technique to keep this clean (being an enclosed type of device..)?
    Would much appreciate when you could ask and share with us please.
    many thanks in advance,

jung-sklave likes this.
  7. jung-sklave

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    I would like to know that too.

8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    His reply...

"It's a cb6000.
    Hygiene is hard and very important, Bathing rather than the shower but keeping the lock dry so it doesn't go rusty. I use moisturiser cream to prevent rubbing."

9. jung-sklave

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Thank you for reply, Mistress Lucy

10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This is a great achievement. Those who lock themselves for a couple of days and then make a big drama about it should take note. He has quietly just got on with it and has made no fuss.

11. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    A true devoted, respectful, self sacrificing and deeply in love with @Mistress Lucy real gentleman. Beautiful!

Thank You for sharing Mistress Lucy.

Hope the wanna-be's learn a little from Your beautiful post.

Thank YOU.

greenmike79 likes this.
  12. jung-sklave

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    " When he is finally released, he will be starting a new phase of being locked with one release every month."

Will he be locked by you then and you send him the key to the pink lock every month or are you using numbered locks?

13. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    So essentially he's agreed to permanent chastity? Since the guy beating him by 8 days doesn't seem to have any problems, it looks like he could be in for a long time.

But what if you just made up the other guy to keep him locked forever? Always chasing those 8 days, but you know they'll never come. What a delicious mindfuck that would be!

Joroincharge likes this.
  14. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Am I right in thinking the other naughty boy is still going so your most dedicated slave (your dedicated devoted knight) still waits for his release?

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Both are still going. I have 5 locked boys at the moment, see below...

[​IMG]

16. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    What a situation for your two 400+ days chaste boys....both will be too scared to ask for release, both wanting to be the apple of your eye.....how delicious for you Miss Lucy.

Dufty likes this.
  17. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Good for you and we'll done to them all. Number 3 looks a little backed up! Hope the cages ain't too tight. I really hope you achieve the goal of being the world record key holder.

18. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    What happens to the guys if the device needs to come off in a hurry for some real-life reason?

Have you noticed any negative side-effects in your men?

19. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    So both front runners locked for a year and 3 months now? So close to not only a year of chastity but all of 2016 denied orgasm? Such lucky guys!

20. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Glad it is working out but as an accomplished Mistress you know to play safe and sane and not giving him the keys is not safe. I know how an emergency key can be important to have like when I was rushed to the hospital for an emergency kidney stone removal done through my urethra. When I hear things about no key a red flag always goes up. I have been into BDSM play for 47 years and frankly would not submit to a mistress who did not give me a way out. What if he needs Xrays, MRI or a Cat scan where metal is a no no. Having been with Mistresses for all those years, this is not something any of them would do in real life. I do not think it is safe or sane fetish play but then again I only played with real life Mistresses and have no idea of what online subs and doms do.

I just want to point out the real dangers of not having an emergency key because in the last four years, it has come in handy more than once. Usually talk of no key is found in chastity fiction but I have known people who did stranger things in real life. However, I once had to have surgery due to unsafe BDSM play so I am a little sensitive to things that pro Mistresses would never do. I was hurt by an woman playing at being a Mistress and learned my lesson after that. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way as it is often the unexpected things that bite us in the ass. Just want people to be aware because a lot of new comers try to duplicate what they read online without knowing the dangers of permanently sealing a chastity cage of not having quick access to an emergency key.

21. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    The comment about not having an emergency key is a bit of a red herring really, as it's perfectly easy to cut any of these devices off if it was required.

While I'm here I'd like to take the opportunity to congratulate Ms Lucy. I hope the devotion of these locked boys brings you all the pleasure you desire, well, you know what I mean. :)

22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    My best slave ikneelbeforeher reached 500 continuous days in chastity last Sunday. He probably thinks I tell everyone they are my best slave but I have never said this to anyone else. He has never let me down in 500 days and never thinks of himself. Not once has he tried to bring up his fantasies and fetishes with me. He is a very kind man and does a lot of runs for charity. He always thinks of his family and friends before himself. He sometimes worries that people might think of him as weak, but I don’t think they ever do. Quiet does not mean weak, friendly does not mean weak, being helpful to others is not a sign of weakness. He would rather send me a gift than have a night out himself or treat himself to some luxury.

To others he makes long term chastity look easy, but I know sometimes he finds it painful and frustrating. His devotion and obedience is never in doubt, his sacrifice is not in vain.

Unfortunately on his 500th day all my clothes and shoes were packed away due to a flood in my house, but he will be receiving some nice gifts when I have access to them :)

The males that think of approaching Me can learn a lot from this, you should take inspiration and guidance from his sacrifice for his Goddess.

23. jung-sklave

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    He did a great job to go that long. How long will it be until he will get out? Did he break the other guys record?

24. thefunone74

thefunone74 Banned

California
    Local Time:
    As a male that wished to be locked under you, my request was denied. Wondering what your motive is, apparently i did not offer to send $$
    We all have seen previous posts where you are accused of being a FINDOM. Well.......
    oh and go ahead and shoot me down as to how i am not worthy etc........blah blah blah....

25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    What a bitter little boy. You sent me a message out of the blue asking if you can be locked by me, I said no. That was the end of the conversation. Scumbag. Do you think I have to agree to lock everyone who asks? Do you think you are entitled to that because you want to be locked? And if I say no I must be a findom?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice