One Year Anniversary in my MM Jail Bird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by CZSteve, Mar 7, 2018.

1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Today marks the one year date that we received my Mature Metal Jail Bird.
    Yes, it is a bit geeky to reflect on the date but being locked and denied by my Goddess @n2toys has been such an incredible thrill in our lives and this cage is obviously a key component and something that is 24/7; it was well worth the cost and then some.

Just recently had my first full orgasm after being denied for eight months with only a few ruined-o's and milkings over this time frame; I would have never guessed I'd enjoy this newfound dynamic this much - just maybe I'll be allowed to Worship my Goddess/Wife tonight while caged on this one year anniversary. :love:;)

Huge thanks to @mistressmaturemetal and Her husband William for both the beautiful craftsmanship, excellent customer service, and just being 'good people'.

I've recently had a small wound problem that was slowly manifesting itself apparently as a result of how my body is and my choosing the tightest 1/4" gap - Mistress adjusted the gap by a 1/16" which may not seem like much on paper but is appreciable - knocking ion wood that it has solved the problem but if not I Love that I can always reach out for follow-up assistance.

Thanks again to all here and Mature Metal - here's my original thread for reference.
    I'll re-post pics later if interested as Photobucket has changed and apparently no longer provides free image URL hosting.

https://chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/mm-jb-ordered.21103/

[​IMG]

mistressmaturemetal and n2toys like this.
  2. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Congrats! My Jailbird arrives today. We will be one year apart lol.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  3. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! time flies when you are having fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice