One month of chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CagedInTokyo, Oct 18, 2017.

1. CagedInTokyo

CagedInTokyo New member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Hello everyone. I am new to both chastity and this site. So here is the background to how I ended up here.
    My wife and I had “played” with a cheap cage during the summer, but it was purely for our bedroom playtime and could not have been worn for long periods.
    Then in September she announced that she wanted me to try a more permanent lockup. After some internet research (including this site) we decided the CB6000S seemed like a good “starter cage” - lightweight and small enough to not be noticed under general clothing.
    To begin I was caged at all times except for at work. I was worried it would be noticed, so my wife agreed to a “probation period” while I got used to wearing the cage.
    That ended about 2 weeks ago. Since October 6th I have been caged 24/7 (apart from a shower time release each day for cleaning).
    My wife does not give me any “days to release” information. Just that I will get released when she is in the mood. During the last month she has released me twice. Once during the “probation period” when she allowed me to orgasm. And once last week when I was released but not allowed an orgasm.
    So far we are both enjoying this new lifestyle and I am sure we will “upgrade” the cage at some point in the future. But until then my KH and I both love our CB6000S.

2. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Welcome, Caged, glad to see you two are enjoying yourselves.

CagedInTokyo likes this.
  3. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Welcome. Get used to your initial device and then catch up to the rest of us observing (minimally) Loctober. Pleasure your KH for she's your 'key' to a successful lock up. :)

CagedInTokyo likes this.
  4. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    Hi. Just behind you on the same path. After a month of, I supposed, getting used to it, my wife has, I think, just in last few days realised that she is REALLY now in control. Like you, I get no information on when I'll be locked/unlocked and I've been T&D'd for 5 days now. Been much longer pre-cage on an "honour" system, but the cage seems to magnify the sensation. On the other hand, she hasn't really started to exploit the cage and its effect on me. Bring it on !

CagedInTokyo likes this.
  5. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I am happy and want the best for both of you. Good luck with your 'upgrades'.

CagedInTokyo likes this.
  6. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I put Ian in a CB6ks, and we are both very happy with it. It's worth having a few of the plastic locks for airports, but normally I use the metal padlock, purest because I like the look and feel of it on him.
    Jane
    X

CagedInTokyo and slave_m like this.
  7. CagedInTokyo

CagedInTokyo New member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Thank you for the welcoming comments everyone.
    I am not sure if joining this site was (a part of) the reason - sharing our stories appeals to her extrovert side - but last night my KH released me (after an hour of my pleasuring her with my tongue) and even allowed me to orgasm. (Although she did make me lick it up afterwards)!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice