One for Lis

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by HerJustine, Sep 4, 2009.

1. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    This was written for my girlfriend (at her request) while we were deciding if chastity was for us. Needless to say, it touches on a lot of other kinks of ours too. It's completely fictional, but some of what happened in the stories HAS happened since. You get to guess which parts.

Having offered myself to her, I felt I needed to be honest with the one I trusted enough to own me. I told her that against her wishes, I had came earlier that day while masterbating in the bath. I knew she would be unhappy that I had spoiled all the effort she had put in over the last two weeks edging me to the brink over and over again without release. She took the news surprisingly well, saying that it wasn't such a big deal and that we'd just have to start over is all. While the prospect of another two weeks without orgasm made me wince a little, I somehow expected something more from my deliciously devious and sadistic fiancee. There was no way she'd let it drop that easily.

Later that afternoon she proved me right. She cornered me in our bedroom, nearly tore the clothes off me, and pushed me down on the bed. After doing all she could to get me ready for sex, she tied me by my wrists and a rope wrapped tightly around my balls on one end and the bedframe on the other. My mouth was gagged and my eyes blindfolded. She told me to let her know before I came by shaking my head then promptly put plugs in my ears, leaving only the senses of smell and touch available.

Again and again, she rode me to the very edge of orgasm only to immediately pull off as soon as I shook my head, wait a few minutes as I strain against the rope around my balls while thrusting in the air in frustration, and drop back on me again, restarting the whole cycle. After a couple hours of this and immediately after edging me again, she raised up slightly, rubbed herself to orgasm and abruptly got off of me. She removed the earplugs and I heard her leave the room. A few minutes later I heard her return to the room and suddenly felt wet bitter cold against my cock and balls. She was rubbing ice on them to force them to go down... without a climax! With that she said as coldly as the ice, "I told you that if you didn't make me come you wouldn't either!"

After that, I felt her tugging on my cock and balls, a feeling of being lightly squeezed there, and an ominous *click*. She had made me soft so that she could lock me in chastity and hide the key before untying and unblindfolding me. "Since you can't seem to keep your hands off my property on your own, I guess we're going to have to do it this way. Don't worry though. You can keep giving me orgasms and if you do really well I might let you out of it after two weeks and if you do really really well I might even let you come inside me!"

Every day after that for the next two weeks was spent in attempt to get her off with either my tongue or fingers. She seemed more turned on with each passing day at my frustrated condition. By the end of the two weeks I wanted release so bad that I didn't pay much attention to the conditions she put on my climax.

I found out just how twisted she could be the day I was to be released. When I woke she was lying next to me cuddling. We kissed softly and occasionally teased each other lightly. "You know today is the day you might get to come, don't you? Why don't you go in the other room, have a cig, use the bathroom and come back. I want to make sure we have enough time for all I have planned for us today."

It was obvious she was up to something, but I had no idea how absolutely devious she was about to get. Upon my return to the bedroom, she tied me up and teased me again and again as she slid up and down on my penis until I shuddered on the edge of orgasm before pulling off once again. After a couple of hours of this she suddenly pulled off and said I had once again failed and she was going to have to get herself to come again. She told me that if I helped her come that she'd give me another chance later that night. I, having been trapped in chastity and teased relentlessly for two weeks, said yes immediately. It didn't matter what she wanted of me, I'd do anything for release.

She untied the rope around my balls and I heard what sounded like her masterbating. She said not to worry, that she was just getting ready and that she'd be sure to involve me when she really got started. After a few minutes I heard her stop and moments after that she pushed my feet up over my head and tied them there. She then started to rub my ass with cum from her masterbating. When she felt my asshole properly lubed, she pressed what felt like a strap-on against my asshole. She then told me that she had ordered the Feeldoe we had talked about and were going to see if she really could cum from fucking me. The head went in and I felt pain at first but she was gentle starting out and within a couple minutes she was pounding in to me hard and fast. Cum began to ooze in a steady stream from my cock as she worked her way up to an incredible orgasm while fucking me. As I lie there with my legs tied up in the air and she trembling between them, she said, "Now that I know I can come from intercourse, you'll be getting used like that a lot more often... but I'll be fair. You get one more chance to fuck me right tonight. We'll see what happens from there." Then she got up, used the ice, locked me back up, and we had lunch.

After we ate together and relaxed for a while she called me back in the bedroom and told me to strip. She then wrapped me in saran wrap from head to toe, only leaving openings for a gag, my nipples, and my cock. Once she lie me down in the middle of the bed, she teased me again and again, but not getting the desired reaction. I wasn't getting hard. After a while of deliberation with herself she told me she wondered if this might happen. Her fucking me with the feeldoe had milked me. I felt every bit of the arousal, but couldn't get hard and definitely not orgasm. She went on to tell me that my inability to perform shouldn't stop her from having fun though and I agreed. I didn't want to deprive her of any of the joy sex could offer and I meant it. She was happy to hear that and placed the gag back in my mouth. I felt her lay down on me with her legs and arms on both sides of me. She slid my cock on the outside of her vagina over and over and then I felt something out of place.I felt another set of legs around mine right behind hers! She slid backwards on me and I felt the other legs lean forward as she let out a sigh. She told me that my inability to fuck her to orgasm was expected and so was my response, so she brought a friend to help get her there. With that, they began to fuck doggie style with me helpless below them. I could feel every movement of her muscles through the wrap and the slight convultions that were beginning with each deep stoke he was giving her. As far as they were moving apart between strokes told me he had to be huge and the noises coming from her were a good indication that she liked every bit of it. She started shaking and getting louder, twisting, sucking, and biting my nipples while she pushed back against him. Every muscle in her body twitched and tightened as he took her over the edge, leaving her panting for more. He took her two more times before leaving, both times in the same bed I was wrapped up across.

After he left, she told me that if I cleaned her from all his cum that she'd let me orgasm finally. She removed the gag and I agreed. Full of cum as she was, I licked every drop from her, swallowing every bit and bringing her to orgasm one last time. Once she recovered a little, she got on top of me, slid all the way down my cock in one stroke. She told me that would give me 30 strokes to come with, no more. If I finish, good for me. If not, it's back in the chastity for another two weeks. She went on to tell me that since there was obviously nothing wrong with her ability to orgasm, she was going to use my tongue and fingers to full advantage, but when she wanted dick she would find one that was worth using and that these 30 stroke sessions once every two weeks would be all my cock would be getting anymore. "Not to worry though. You came so much from the fucking I gave you that I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I enjoyed that a lot and will be taking you often and whenever I want. I believe this was all implicitly offered in your offer of ownership?"

With that, she just smiled and slowly stroked again..."29".... "30!"

She got up off of me, used the ice, re-attached the chastity device and unwrapped me.

"You should have been paying attention to the count too, not just the words! I guess that's it for the next couple weeks. Sorry you didn't get to orgasm, but I did, and really, did you think I was going to let you have one after that masterbation thing? Nah. You can wait."

2. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One more written at g/f's request....
    (comments are a good thing, folks!)

Waves of pleasure ran through my body as my girlfriend took long strokes into me with the feeldoe. She shook a little more with each stroke as she neared the most recent in an endless string of orgasms. I thought about the scene being recorded by our small camera on a tripod in the corner of the room. There I was, cock locked away in a chastity device, ball gag locked on, wrists bound to my ankles to keep my legs in the air, all while she plowed into me over and over again for nearly an hour.

"I see you like it. You're oozing all over yourself!" She said.
    With that, she started pounding into me harder. The waves intensified and I felt my cock convulse a little and relax. After I regained my breath a little, she picked up the pace and the uncontrolled twitching started. I was being milked of all my cum and I was enjoying every second of it. Within minutes, I peaked and the last of my cum was forced from me, robbing me of the orgasm I was so sure I was headed for.

I shook in frustration as she continued stroking in and out of me, nearing her own orgasm again.
    "Just because you're done doesn't mean I am. You know full well your orgasm doesn't matter. Only mine does. I own you and I'll fuck you as long and as hard as I damn well want and there's nothing you can do about it, is there?", she said.
    Knowing she was right, I shook my head no, resigning myself to the roller coaster of near-orgasms to come as she continued sliding in and out of me.

Another hour and multiple orgasms on her part later, she finally pulled out of my sore ass and sat on the side of the bed.
    "I know I promised to let you out of your cage when you got back from the tour and I will. I wasn't kidding when I said that I liked when you cum in me and now you get your chance."

She released my wrists from my ankles and pulled them up to the ropes at the corners of the bed. When she was done, she did the same with my ankles and looking satisfied, she took off her necklace and used the key on it to unlock my still-soft cock for the first time in two weeks. She immediatly dove on it, licking and sucking lightly until it stood rock hard at a perfect angle from my body.

With a wicked smile she told me, "You can cum, no need to ask, but every stroke is another day locked up, and I AM counting, so don't take too long or you might not get that thing in me again for a very long time!"

She knew it was nearly impossible for me to cum after being milked so thoroughly. After about twenty strokes I realized that it was going to be an astronomical number of strokes to orgasm, but I couldn't help myself. It felt like it had been an eternity since I was allowed to cum in my girlfriend last and I couldn't stop, knowing that I didn't even have to ask. I had to cum!

"One hundred and twenty!", she shouted, as my body relaxed back onto the bed, oblivious to the consequences of my unstoppable desire to orgasm. She reached up and released my wrists from the cuffs they were locked into, then unlocked my gag, never once raising off my now-soft cock. I told her that I thought so many days was a bit extreme and after a cruel twist of my nipples for assuming I had a part in the decision, she agreed and said she had an idea that would make it more tolerable and add some extra fun in it (at least for her!).

She told me that for every orgasm I gave her with my mouth, she would take a day off my time locked up. She laughed a bit as she told me that she expected the first one now or the deal was off. She raised herself off my limp cock, turned herself around over me, and lowered her pussy down to my still-sore mouth. I seen her reach for the chastity device from the bedside table as I began to lick both of our cum from her slick pussy. I felt her fingers slide my penis inside it's cage and as I heard the lock click on it, her body twisted in intense orgasm.

Forty days, and eighty oral-induced orgasms later, I was finally released again, only to be told that since I only completed forty days of chastity, that I only deserved forty strokes. As I neared orgasm around thirty, she lifted herself completely off me and informed me that she never said I'd get them all at once. I twisted and strained against the ropes as my orgasm subsided, incomplete.

"I think I'll do something different tonight and make you an offer. You can either have your ten remaining strokes now, or you can take them as days off your next chastity period, or I can put you back in chastity and set you up with a new toy I bought. I think you'll like it. I managed to get one of those fucking machines you talked about on sale and have been waiting for a good time to try it on you.", she said.

After deciding that ten strokes couldn't possibly be long enough to get off after she had paused so long, I held up three fingers, since I had been gagged the entire time, and she pulled what looked like a bar stool with a penis sticking out the center of it. Under the seat, I could see a fairly large electric motor. After re-installing my chastity, she untied me from the bedframe and, ropes dangling from my wrists and ankles, ordered me on the chair/machine. It slid in easily, being coated with lube already, and as soon as I was comfortably sitting, she tied my ankles to the legs of the stool and tied my wrists to a rope hanging from the ceiling. I began to worry about the whole idea as she fastened what resembled a seatbelt across my lap. She started the motor and I felt the fake cock slide in and out of me slowly. Every time I began to adjust to the speed it was pumping into me, she would turn it up. My cock strained against it's confines as the cum began to slowly run. She set down the controller, and as she walked towards the bedroom door and, looking back with a smile, said she was going to use the computer and masturbate for a while since my little penis couldn't seem to ever finish the job for her.

Three hours later she returned to the room and, after shutting down the device, told me she had masterbated twice then decided to talk with her friend on the phone a while before coming to get me. She told me that she had told her friend that she had to get off the phone to untie me from a big motorized dildo she had me on and that her friend thought it was hilarious. For some reason, the humiliation of her telling her friend that made my limp cock convulse one more time in it's confines and drip it's remaining contents out. After licking her to one last orgasm, we climbed in bed and she held me until I fell asleep amid thoughts of how happy I was to be hers.

3. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ...and one last one.
    (no comments = no more stories, btw.)

It had been nearly a month since we received the Birdlock device in the mail. The first few nights were spent playing short games and experimenting with it and after a while it became a normal part of our sex play. We'd use it for a day or two at a time and by the time it came off we were both so horny we'd be all over each other. This time had been the longest, close to a week so far. She said she wanted to see just how much she could drive me crazy for her. Judging from the almost constant attempt at erection I had been experiencing over the last few days, I think she accomplished it.

For almost a week she had me lick her to orgasm after orgasm to only be denied release. Instead, she'd tie my legs high in the air and fuck me with her feeldoe until she got another orgasm or two, then release me and roll over and go to sleep, satisfied. All the while, I'm left to come down from my near-orgasm on my own, only consoled by the knowledge that I pleased her.

This morning began no different than the last few, with my toungue buried between her thighs, slowly bringing her to a shuddering climax. After she let me up, she told me that she really liked the extra attention she'd been getting since locking me. She went on to tell me that she had kept count and had cum eleven times since my last orgasm and, seeing the results, she would keep me that way permanently if she didn't like to feel me orgasm so much. With that in mind, she said she'd give me a fair chance to cum in her now and then and in return I had to agree to do anything she wished sexually. Anytime, anywhere, and with anyone, if she so chose. Then she said my first chance would be tonight if I agreed.

Of course I said yes.

I wanted to prove to her that I meant it, so after she arrived home from work, I led her to a candlelit bath with soft music playing in the background and washed her as she laid back and soaked in all the attention. From there, I set dinner for us both and we talked as we ate.

"So you're sure all this is what you wanted? You're really ok with it? Because now that we've tried it out a little, I think I like it. In fact, I like it enough to keep doing this indefinitely, but I wanted you to have one last chance to back out. So the question is... do you belong to me?"
    "Always."
    "You agree to be my property, to use however I wish?"
    "Of course."
    "Then I think it's time to prove it. I keep hearing the words, but I don't really know until I test it, do I? I think your chance to cum in me tonight will be the test."

Not surprisingly, the night began with her tying me up. What was different was in how. My wrists were bound together and tied to a large hook in the ceiling above the bed. The ropes were just long enough to allow my ass to almost touch the mattress, effectively keeping me on my knees. I watched in puzzlement as she ran another rope down from a hook slightly forward of the other one , had me get up fully on my knees, and tied it tightly around my balls. She said that it wasn't too short despite my protests, claiming that I'd prove it to myself soon enough. I resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be sitting anytime soon, knowing that somehow this all was pleasing her.

"I've decided that you will provide five orgasms before you're allowed one. This seems fair to me and since you're not allowed any other release without my permission, I'll assume that you agree."

With that, she placed the ball gag in my mouth, buckled it tightly, and left the room. I heard her talking on the phone and an hour later, when she returned, she was accompanied by two men I had never seen before. Both smiled and laughed a bit between them upon seeing my predicament. She proceeded to tell me that she had been talking to both of these men for a while at work and they had expressed a great deal of interest in the both of us. As she spoke, she blindfolded me and covered that with a scarf "to make sure".

Seconds after hearing her tell them that I was theirs for the taking, I felt a naked body slide underneath me. He lifted me with seeming ease as he positioned my body directly over his cock and slowly entered me. I didn't understand how this man was here, but it was evident what his intentions were. The only problem was that the rope around my nuts was just short enough that I couldn't get more than his head in without pulling hard on my balls, so he had to thrust very high if he wanted to fuck me at all.

He told her about the problem and said he didn't think he'd be able to fuck me unless the ball-rope was at least loosened. She told him that there wouldn't be an issue and to give her a second to talk to me. Immediately, she leaned in and whispered to me that if I was going to give five orgasms and get my own that I'd better get to work getting those orgasms since she had no intention of being one of them. She continued by saying that she'd definitely be getting hers and to not worry about her. She then removed my gag, telling me not to speak, that it had only been removed to help me accomplish my goal. As soon as she moved away I felt the other man's cock on my lips. I heard him ask if I was sure this was ok, to which she replied that I'd do anything either of them wanted and to not worry about hurting me, as it was all part of our little game. I cringed a bit at this, thinking that it was one thing for her to inflict pain on me, while quite another for someone I don't even know to do it at her request. Before I had a chance to think about it, he pushed between my lips and nearly gagged me. He was huge and there was no way I could take all of him in my mouth. I recoiled back, regardless of the pain from the ball stretching. As I pulled back from one massive cock, I was impaled on the other from below. Feeling his head in my entrance hadn't prepared me for his size though. Of course, she had managed to select two of the most well hung guys I had ever seen.

The two men had me going back and forth between deep throating one and taking the other deep in my ass, all the while, my balls getting pulled from above with every stroke. It was then she added what I guessed to be new nipple clamps. I was sure they were new because they held firm, in fact even tighter when pulled on. I felt a light tugging on my balls and the next time I went up to swallow the one man (and relieve the pain in my balls for a second) they pulled down hard. She had tied them to my balls and as long as my balls were stretched, there was slack in the clamp chain, but when there wasn't, the clamps pulled and squeezed like nothing I'd felt before. Within moments, the twisted seesaw I was on was in full motion, alternating pain/pleasure feelings from every direction. It was an odd sensation to have my cock locked tightly while being stimulated in so many different ways and I started to leak semen in fairly large amounts. This didn't go unnoticed by her and after half an hour of this I felt the one below me start the build to orgasm. His strokes became more and more frenzied and, without letting go of the cock in my mouth or any regard for the pain in my balls, I fucked him back as hard and deep as I could and within seconds he blew all over inside me. I pulled up as far as I could and let him out from under me, thinking all I had to concentrate on now was the one in front of me.

I heard her whisper to him and suddenly he pulled out of my mouth. After a moment to catch my breath, she replaced my gag. I realized that I had been left alone except for the strange sounds coming from the bed in front of me.

"Don't worry honey. You'll get your chance to give the other four orgasms, but for now I'm satisfying my curiousity. I told you I wanted to know what cum tasted like and since no matter how much I do for you you refuse to let me try yours, I decided to try his instead. You've already done most of the work, so this should be easy. You don't mind starting over, do you? I didn't think so. Now just relax and enjoy, knowing that I'm sucking his dick, not yours, and will keep doing so until we both cum, as I have your other partner taking care of me too. You didn't really think this was all for you did you? Maybe you forgot that this is about MY pleasure, NOT yours. That's ok honey. I figured all you needed was a little reminder, so I set this up for us. If you cum, it's because I want you to, because it would turn me on, not because of any foolish idea that you get to for ANY other reason."

For the next hour I listened to her being fucked from both ends, helpless to stop them or even join in if I wanted to. I listened as all three slowly built to orgasm, knowing from past experience that they were getting every bit as much back as they were giving her. Moans of ecstacy filled the air as I hung there and finally I heard the two guys cum almost simultaneously. I felt the bed quiver once more and then it seemed I was being deserted on it. I felt the gag release behind my head only to be replaced between my lips with her tongue, covered in the other man's cum. After kissing me deeply, she said they were all going to the other room and have a smoke and they might be back afterwards or they might just continue what they had been doing, after all, she had cum and tasted cum and had decided she liked both. She replaced my gag and I heard them leave the room joking about my situation and how incredible the night had been so far.

I was left alone among my thoughts and being deprived of any senses other than her words before leaving and the pain in my well-stretched balls, I imagined the fucking that was probably going on in the other room while I hung there waiting. She had found the ever-elusive vaginal orgasm and it wasn't with me. As long as she had tried for one with me, I had no doubt she'd go for another before returning.

When she returned an hour later she told me the men had left, but since I still had four orgasms to give and it was getting late that we'd better get to it. She untied me, put me face-first in the bed, and tied my wrists to my ankles, then after moving the pillows, slid her pussy under my face. I dove in, licking the juices of her orgasm and at least one other from her. The ropes prevented me from going anywhere except her pussy as she explained that she had taken them both while in the other room and to make sure to get every drop if I wanted to cum at all tonight. All the while, she told me what they did and finally told me that they got her off two more times before they finished with her. This was just too much for me and I doubled my efforts, not just cleaning the salty cum from her but paying extra attention to her clit until she finally exploded in one final orgasm.

She said that it was nice, but not quite enough. She got up from under my mouth and circled around behind me. Moments later I felt cold silicon poking at my asshole and knew she planned on taking me in the ass before I was getting released, if I did at all. The long slow strokes began...

"Since I do kinda feel sorry for you, if you do really really well, I'll let you come inside me since I stole your orgasms away for myself."

An hour passed. I had been fucked twice and given a stranger a blow job. Still no release. After she climbed out from behind me she undid the blindfold, ropes and gag, leaving the chastity device still locked on.

"I'm tired. Sorry, but you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow... if I feel like it. Maybe I'll just call the guys up and leave you without. I dunno. It IS about ME, after all."

I pleaded with her for my release, but only met a very cold and very final NO.

She kissed me, and with an unmistakenly satisfied smile on her face, rolled over and went to sleep.

I woke in the middle of the night with my wrists tied to the top corners of the bed and my balls tied to the bottom rail. It took less than a second to realize that I had been unlocked. Looking around the room, I realized I was alone. On closer look I noticed her flogger laying on the bed next to me.

She entered the room all aglow still from the night before, I guessed, but I was wrong. She told me that she hadn't been able to sleep and after tying me up she had went out to the living room and sat up watching movies and masterbating over and over again for most of the night.

"Since I'm still awake, and I'm sure you don't mind, here's where you get your chance. As you probably have noticed, I've undone your little cage. I'm sure you assume that it means you're getting what you wanted, to cum inside of me, but I think it's time we talk a little about this ownership arrangement. You ARE mine and mine alone, correct?"

I nodded.

"Ok, that much I assumed. Here's the thing... I'm in control of this relationship, not you. It's not mutual either. You offered this lifestyle to me and I've decided that I like it, or at least parts of it. You can't simply take something like this back and if you tried you've probably already guessed that I'd leave. While that's not entirely true, I'd simply fuck who I wanted without your knowledge then, I do feel you need a bit of a lesson for assuming that I belonged exclusively to YOU, never mind the fact that I'm not anyone's property to be traded. I said I was done and you kept begging even after how much I told you they tired me out. I know I gave myself freely last night, but they didn't assume they owned me, did they? No, of course not. They knew the deal before they got here and never once asked for more than I offered."

I was tempted to ask what more they could possibly have requested but thought better of it. Pointing out that she gave them everything, leaving nothing left to ask for probably wouldn't go in my favor at all.

"Since you seem to think I'm some sort of commodity to own and barter, each stroke you get inside of me will come with a price today. You won't know the price until you've already agreed to the deals, but I promise you'll get every one you pay for. The first twenty are free. Deal?"

Not quite sure what she was up to made me hesitant, but I nodded yes. I needed this. No matter her terms, I had to cum.

After taking me in her mouth until I could take no more, she lowered herself down on my cock. Long, slow strokes accompanied by the occasional nipple twist and before I noticed the count, she lifted completely off me and sat down on the bed next to me leaving me humping air for almost five full minutes before I calmed down.

"Well, that was twenty. I'll assume you'd like more, but how many? Keep in mind, you won't be getting these strokes cheaply and the cost may be more than you can bear if there are too many..."

"I know it takes me at least twenty-five, so I had better go with thirty for now if I want to get off at all", I thought.

"Thirty", I blurted out without much thought to consequence.

She smiled a devious smile as she picked up the flogger next to her, lifted my cock, and struck my balls somewhat sharply with the leather toy.

"That's one.", she said with glee as she pulled back for another stroke. Each strike was a little bit harder than the last, building to near-unbearable pain by the thirtieth. Immediately after, she got on top of me again, wetter than ever, and rode me, using up all that I had just "paid" for as quickly as possible. I was on the very edge when she said "Thirty!", smiled ear to ear and abruptly got off me. I bucked every direction, but couldn't get that bit of feeling needed to push me over. Finally, I settled down and she asked me if I wanted to "buy more" of her.

I knew how much it was going to hurt and I didn't care. I needed to cum and I had every intention of doing so.

"Thirty more", I said.
    "Are you sure? This is about to get expensive, you know..."
    "Thirty more", I said with finality, determined to get off.
    "Whatever you say."

With that, she left the room and returned with a glass full of ice.
    As she applied it to my cock and balls, she said,"I never said the price couldn't change, dear. You just agreed to thirty more days of chastity. I have to say, it's flattering all that you'll do to have me. If you're good, I think I'll actually let you have those thirty strokes when you're released."

As she talked, I felt her lock the Birdlock device back on my parts and nearly shook with frustration.
    "You've had fifty strokes inside of me so far today. I can't help but think that you don't want me badly enough if you haven't cum yet, but I don't think I'm done yet after all. It depends on you though. Do you want me badly enough to double it? Will you wait sixty days for another orgasm if I let you have your thirty strokes now?"

Without a second thought, I agreed.

I came on stroke twenty-eight, explosively. No doubt about it, that had been the single most intense orgasm of my life. After I shrank back to softness, she reinstalled the chastity and began to untie me. As she worked at the knots, she told me that if I did a good job cleaning her up she'd consider taking a couple days off my time locked up. When I looked at her with a puzzled look, she went on to explain...

"Our wedding is in fifty-nine days and unless you want those guys from the shop to fill in for you on our wedding night, you'll use that tongue well this minute and anytime in the next fifty-eight days that I want you to. I'm glad you liked the taste of their cum since you'll be drinking a lot of it from me until the wedding, but don't worry, I'll make sure to save that mornings' cum for you until after the ceremony so you can have some before you get to fuck me. I'd let you in me that morning, but you know how the tradition goes. No seeing the bride before the wedding for you, but that doesn't stop me from having a little pre-wedding relaxation. I want you to think about what you've asked of me while you're standing up there with me, knowing I'm filled with someone else's cum, in front of all our friends and family. I want you to know what this relationship IS, in every way, when you commit yourself to me. I DO own you. Evey part, including sex. You do NOT own me, exspecially not sexually, though I will be with you forever. I love you, always, and though our sexual relationship is pretty fucked up, I'm betting we'll never get bored with our life together... or at least I won't, but then isn't that really all you said you wanted?"

MDsh likes this.
  4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Justine i just read the first one and enjoyed it very much. i don't know which parts are true and which aren't and to tell you the truth i really don't care. i will tell you this though it is the thing dreams are made of. Thanks for being a contributing member.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice