One-Bar Chastity Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Cienna, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Hi all,

I've been interested for a while in getting a one-bar cage, by which I mean a urethral plug design, where the plug is secured to the rest of the device by a single rod or bar, rather than a full cage or tube design.

This is the sort of thing: https://www.steelworxx.de/Double-Cockring-with-Penisplug

However, I'm sure I've seen one in a naughty video somewhere, with the single bar bit being underneath the clitty, rather than over it, but I'm struggling to find a seller. There are ones on the Chinese websites where the insert looks to be solid and is secured to the main cage by a padlock on the end, which sounds like a recipe for a pinched foreskin!

I'm liking the idea of this particular design because hygiene should be simple, the cage is kind of both there and hidden at the same time, there's plenty of exposed bits for teasing or torment and I think that personally I'd struggle to cum without having a proper erection, so the chastity aspect should work for me. If nothing else it's a good reminder for me to stay honest.

Obviously that's the theory, and although I could request a custom job from Steelworxx, I'd like to try a cheaper option to make sure it works for me. I've got experience of using a urethral insert device, but it does concern me a bit getting some cheap knock-off and sticking part of it in my sensitive areas.

Does anyone have any experience of this kind of device? Can you recommend a seller? Did it work for you in terms of usability and chastity?

Thanks,
    Cienna

2. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I have serious doubts about such devices

A. it's a fascinating design, but for me chastity means don’t touch, the less the better, & that is certainly not the right thing

B. this design is exciting & physically stimulating for the locked one, but this is the wrong way. The sense of chastity is to prevent to have “fun”, first with masturbating. Besides the typical arousal caused by the physical & mental strictness of the device or the hurts of morning wood, it’s the frustrating abstinence or the “no fun”, that precisely is also what give you fun. This is the subtile double game of chastity & the only pleasure you deserve from your device. Your friendly keyholder will take care of the rest

C. this design is very dangerous in my opinion, in the night you can easily lie in a wrong position. It's the same using a prince wand, you have to be extremely careful. In the long run you can have serious irritations in the urethra. If you have experience in catheter play then you know what I mean

CuckeldBull and jehuty like this.
  3. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Hi cristoph,

You are kind of asserting your own idea of chastity here, which wasn't what I was asking about. I get that some people like the "no see, no touch" thing, and that's fine for them. I'd also love a full belt one of these days, and that would fulfil that side of things.

However I also like the "edge over and over with no hope of release" side of chastity too, and an open-type design would facilitate that. Also, I've got a Looker 01 with a fixed insert, which I've worn for about 2 months at a time (with no unlocking) and have had no issues. In fact, I love the appearance of my clit being plugged, so the visual aspect of that is important.

I'd like to hear from people who have experience of this type of device, or knows where to buy one.

4. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Hi Cienna. I have 2 such devices. You can see photos of them in my profile. I got them both from the Chinese shops and am actually quite happy with them, although i would much prefer to have the Steelworx device if i had the resources.
    This is my favorite of the two, as i feel it is safest for long term wear and over night. Ihey both have a hollow tube, and cause me no trouble with urine or semen flow.
    There is no pinch issue either since there is enough inherent play in the lock and the pins to let it shift a little in tight situations.
    Getting into it takes me some time due to erection excitement.
    I find its easier to install if it is warm so i begin with a sink of very warm water.
    I need baby oil on the steel shaft and much patience to get the tube fully inserted AFTER my penis decides to deflate, periodically :) .
    The time it takes to force my length to contract down to something the looks like a shaftless stubby head is well worth the effort. I love the visual once it is installed, but it takes 10 minutes or more to finish, and it cant be rushed
    Even in this cheaper model the steel is polished smooth and ive not had any irritation.
    It is true that i had to look carefully for a Hollow tube model. Many are not and its not always stated on the ad.
    I got mine from DHGate.
    If i were to choose today i would go with this one with the variable cath tube.
    2020 New 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With Metal Catheter 8 10 12mm BDSM Sex Toys Chastity Belt For Men CX200731 From Ruiqi04, $10.76 | DHgate.Com

This is the one that i got and i love it.
    New Lock Small Male Chastity Devices With Urethral Sound Catheter Bdsm Sex Toys For Men 5cm Length Cock Cage From Ykc998, $20.47 | DHgate.Com

I do not recall seeing any with an underside lock though.

Attached Files:

Cienna likes this.
  5. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Hi cody,

Thanks for this. I was initially going to say that a removable plug wasn't for me, then saw the three interchangeable size option and thought, ooooooh!

I always thought I could maybe take a fatter insert than the one on my Looker, and here's a chance to find out: get myself nicely stretched at front and back!

My technique for getting into my Looker is a bit opposite to yours: after making sure it's clean, I soak it in cold water for a while, and then put it on with the insert still wet, which negates the need for any other kind of lubrication. The theory being that it's a bit like packing my clitty in ice, so suppresses the tendency for expansion if I think about what I'm doing too much.

Jammy likes this.
  6. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    suum cuique, everyone is entitled to their own plesaure

7. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Or lack of pleasure, indeed.

8. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Lil' Cody gets cranky when he is cold....
    Its good advice though. Maybe I should Top him and use the Cold Metal technique!
    Hmmmm...
    im SUCH a bottom boy....
    i dunno.
    The only argument ive ever won is
    Yes you little Fucker, YOU ARE GOING INTO CHASTITY, and its at LEAST 6 MONTHS,
    so Open Wide and Swallow This
    and qwitChurBitchinBoy!
    :strong:

9. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    it's allway a pleasure

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice