On the slow track

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady M, Sep 13, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I hope as well that the both you and your partner can work it out, or you come to except that your partner is in charge anyway...

Slave@heart likes this.
  2. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    You hit it right on....he is one day on and then one day off with the Chasity. I'm over it......i will leave him alone until 10/1. This is the day he said he would turn over the key. He will regret his acts of defiance!

Rita and Joroincharge like this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Without s doubt Mistress you do have a bit of a unruly want to be want not to be husband.
    As you say forget about it for s while along with some other pleasures may be then he will then see sence and comply.
    Xx wendy

Lady M likes this.
  4. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to all for the advice and encouragement. I will be patient and keep my end of the deal. On October 1 I expect that he will do the right thing and hand me my key. Otherwise.....I think I will have to take control and it may be far from anything pleasant!

Slave@heart and Joroincharge like this.
  5. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    Yes...I agree ;)

6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    My Mistress would have just said "fine, never ask again..." It would have been permanent game over, have a nice day.

If/When he gives up the key, there will be hell to pay, but if he doesn't I'm suspecting he will regret it even more.

7. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    I was with out the key during the first break in period. I ended up in the emergency room with Epididymitis. After a few days of being in, I would start bleeding from my Piercing. There was a day I could hardly walk while at work do to the pain and when I got home I practically had to demand release.

I wanted to control this break in period only because I felt we had a better chance of success that way. My Lady wanted to dictate when I was allowed out and that's not what we agreed on. I was doing my part by wearing the Lorie full time just about.

I love the person I become when locked in chastity and I would like to spend my life serving my wife and being at her feet, it's a great feeling.

I really want this to work My Lady, I love you.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    That's the way.

Thing about balls is: so many things you can do to them.....hehehe

Rita likes this.
  9. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    Disappointed !!!

10. rwbyswitch

rwbyswitch Australian, walks upside down

Aus
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Thats a shame mistress, but it is a scary reality vs fantasy type situation. Do you have any or alot of experience in Tease and denial? It might be a good way to get him into the right headspace, and while not exactly chastity per say, you can still get him VERY sexual frustrated.

Also you have an amazingly sexy picture.

Slave@heart likes this.
  11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Shame.

I will PM.

Slave@heart likes this.
  12. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have found that hypnosis can have profound effects on the acceptance of chastity, and even the ability to enforce a chastity arrangement.

Since chastity was his idea, clearly it is something that he desires. But of course, there is a part of him that resists it strongly. Most subs in chastity have wrestled with this to some degree as we grow and evolve to our acceptance of surrender and chastity. It's not an easy or a quick process, and unfortunately it sounds like you are in the very middle of it (while in most cases it is mostly resolved before asking to be put into chastity).

This hypnosis file can help reinforce the desire to be belted and under the control of a keyholder, along with a variety of suggestions that helps boost chastity security and triggers that the keyholder can use to enforce and maintain your control. It is not a panacea, but there is the potential that listening to the file could help him resolve the conflicts with his chastity, and give you some new options for enforcing your control. At worst, it would do nothing. At best, his subconcious would embrace the suggestions as a way to override his hesitations.

Here is the link to the file. It is free. You will need to preface it with an Induction file (also free), but that should get you started.
    http://www.esuccubus.com/content/keyholders-binding

I'm sure he is conflicted about his hunger for chastity, and his simultaneous fear of it. Perhaps you could get him to listen to the file as a mechanism to help him resolve those contradictions in his mind.

Best Wishes,

Male Pet

Starsovertexas and Slave@heart like this.
  13. maxp74

maxp74 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I have some sympathy for Slave@heart. My experiences are similar. I have a willing kh and a device that has taken a while to break in. I never had to go to the ER but it was damn close. Once you had that experience it messes with your mind for a long time. Even if I can go for weeks without any signs of trouble it's still there in the back of my mind. And it makes me insecure about the whole chastity life style if I let it take over. I have high tolerance for pain and discomfort and that makes it harder to judge the true situation down there.

Slave@heart likes this.
  14. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Thanks for the link male_pet, I thought it was cool and will listen to it a few more times. If it works that would be great and much appreciated.

15. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Thanks for sympathizing maxp74. I am happy to report that Lady-M and I are making progress this past week that I have been locked in chastity. The piercing hole became shore the other day and Lady-M wasted no time to check on my condition. After checking, Lady-M simply removed the piercing rod and locked me back in the device without it for two days. I am now currently back in chastity with the use of the piercing rod and have no negative issues to report. I am much more willing to submit and be locked 24/7 with no key, knowing that Lady-M will be tentative and make the proper adjustments when needed.

16. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Sounds liek things are back on track, Congrat's Slave@heart

Lady M and Slave@heart like this.
  17. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    They are and thank you Caged Wolf

18. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Loved your response Mistress Suzan.. Making notes

19. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:

It would be great to hear if it works for you. You will find that the effects feel fairly subtle, but after a while you begin to realize that you behaviors have measurably changed.

If the file does work for you, the experience of chastity will become less binary. Currently it is either belt-on or belt-off. When the file works the divisions are much more fluid. If if you have health or hygiene issues, you can still be in a chaste state without the need for the device. It can reduce the all or nothing aspects of being belted.

Slave@heart likes this.
  20. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Today I am just one day shy of being locked in chastity for two weeks and I'm literally scratching at the walls. Lady M left the house for work today wearing a pair of skin tight jeans, high heel pumps, a sexy blouse that shows a little bit of cleavage, hair and make up done to perfection and the Lori key hanging from around her neck. These past 13 days locked in chastity feel more like 13 months. In the past I have always known in the back of my mind, I could remove the device at will. I believe this helped make my time easier. That is not the case anymore with this Lori device, there is no getting out unless Lady M wants me out. The best word I can use to describe what I am feeling it is; "CHECKMATE"

21. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    My mind must be playing tricks on me....My description of Lady M's appearance this morning was not accurate. Lady M just got home from work and her blouse is not showing any cleavage, her heals are not that high and her jeans are not all that tight. She still looks super stunning regardless! I'm starting to lose it lol...

22. Mistress's_slave

Support Worker/ Psychotherapist
    Kent
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    My own feelings are that chastity has to be a continual two way decision. I dont believe a person can ever completely give up their own right to self-determine...what makes Chastity special (in my mind) is that it is given as a gift to one's Mistress (or Master!)...and that it is is continually given, renewed each day if you like.
    What is the value in something forcibly taken to something gifted? And it is a two way street- the sub/slave continually 'gifts'his chastity to his Mistress and his Mistress in turn is giving her sub/slave a gift in accepting that responsibility.
    So I for one believe that if a sub/slave wants out at anytime it needs to be respected or the whole point of chastity loses its value and is based not on love or a true desire to submit.
    Having said all this...two thoughts spring to mind...one is that Your slave/sub/other half wants to submit but is scared of losing that control, what it would mean, how your relationship will change. It is one thing to talk or play a little for an evening or a couple of days with chastity, but longer?...it can be a terrifying thought of being locked up with no way out or safeword, just as it can be a wholly satisfying and fulfilling choice for others. He may have fears that need discussing.
    The other thought is that he may be testing you or even trying to top from the bottom... if this is the case, you could do as others have suggested and challenge him- if he truly doesnt want this then he wont let you. If he does then he will submit. Alternatively...well, you can refuse to play ball, as others have also said...know what you want and are happy engaging in. If he wants to play at chastity and you want more than just 'play' then explain this and if he doesnt agree to hand the key over, then maybe this is best a solo hobby for him to pursue and you have nothing to do with it.
    Just a thought...

Slave@heart likes this.
  23. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Topping from the bottom is very complex but I am sure happens in most if not all cases to some degree.
    Chastity could be a case that your top is in charge. I am not sure terrifying is the right word at all. Unless you are in well fitting stainless steel and it is a hacksaw job .
    However unless you do really give up control completely how do you know you won't enjoy it or that your top won't rise to the occasion.
    For some it is a strange position as the guy they married going from Alpha male to sub possibly sissy maid say is a big leap.
    My ex was into being Mistress to a degree but I could not understand why

Slave@heart likes this.
  24. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    She would not let me have the black satin uniform and punish me for not doing the house work properly.
    So it is not that simple. However in this context having a wonderful Mistress to serve I don't see the problem.
    Just do as you are told let your Mistress explore her role and enjoy it.
    The situation presents its self see what happens.
    Excuse the two parts blame the technology all parts of the screen seems to do stuff.
    Xx Wendy

Slave@heart likes this.
  25. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    On a purely personal note.
    Mistress has put her mood as aggressive omg.
    How I would set aside my day to find out how much so . To go to work the next few days with the marked bum and the brusies that make sure you sit down carefully . Hands up all those who know that feeling and are you proud of the marks and sad when they fade

Xx wendy little w lol

Lady M and Slave@heart like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice