On the slow track

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady M, Sep 13, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    My husband currently as possession of a key to his Lorie device, which he almost never wears I might add. I requested that he give me the key and he responded by requesting a date by which he would have to turn the over to me key by. His reason for the request was so that he could adjust throughout the break in period. He also stated that he did not want to cause any damage to his piercing because that would create another set back. He claims he needs to toughen up his piercing in order for it to with stand the stress of chastity. Ultimately I caved in and told him that I wanted the key back by October 1st. We have had the Lorie since December 1st of last year and he has maybe worn it a total of 15 days since. I want him locked up 24\7 and I want lots of service, will I ever get it?

Did I make a bad decision by granting his request for a turn the key in date? After all we should have been through the break in period long ago.

Any ideas on what I should do to him when he turns the key over to me come October 1st?

Any ideas on what I should do if he refuses to turn the key over to me come October 1st?

Thank you in advance for your input, Lady M.

Life_is_a_lesson likes this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    I would have thought he is broken in by October 1st. Lock him up and monitor as you go. See if he can go a month without issues.

Lady M likes this.
  3. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    The biggest threat you can give him is to refuse to play the game. If he doesn't hand over the key then you know where you are. If he does, then in his mind he will have submitted to you. If he does submit, dont be bullied into telling him how long he will be locked up. This is the only way you will get where you want to be.
    I take it Chastity was his idea? It normally is the man.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    With draw all privileges one by one till he gives you the key .
    I have not gone back to your profile to find out what piercing he has. However from personal experience any piercing in your willy heals in days because of the high blood flow and irrigation from warm sterile wee simples.
    So have a look . He is just making excuses.
    If any doubt post some clear pictures so we can see if there is any reason for the problem.
    Xx wendy

Lady M and Mistress Deborah like this.
  5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Hard to say 100%. Piercings can genuinely take time to settle and get to the gauge needed for a Lori. But as it was done December last year it should have done this and been 'broken in' some time ago now. So he's probably just making excuses.He needs to be wearing the Lori regularly now whether you have the key or not. Use whether he is or not as a guide till October and see.

Then:
    A) He hands it over: fine. But obviously you'll need to check regularly there are no problems. In fact you can start doing this now.
    B) He doesn't: then you need a handle/lever (or more) which can be anything at all depending on your relationship,non-compliance will have consequences he won't want. .Nathan and Wendygirl could well be right. But there could be other ways. Maybe make a mental list of his likes and dislikes: then restrict as much as possible if former and require the latter.

Pawds and Lady M like this.
  6. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    It all depends on what type of situation you are both seekeing. It sounds like you are ready to take control, and if so, no need to wait two weeks. Pick your own date, and after dinner tell him to do the dishes and when he's done have him report to you. Use a living room, bedroom, basement, play area, what ever YOU chose. Order him to strip, and explain the way the relationship will be run begining at that moment. Have him place the Lori device, then you lock it on, and take the key. His training begins right then, as this extablishes your control, starting with the time his chastity begins. If he hasn't been trying to get used to the Lori, then as others have said, start the monitoring process. You will know that night whether this is a play game, or if he really wants to submit. It takes two to make it work, as both people have to be getting something out of the dom/sub aspect of life. I have found that most men, certainly all men who are in posession of a chastity device, want the female to make the decision for them. It seems to me your husband has reached that point, but doesn't know enough about your feelings, and if this something you want. You can answer that question, and only you. If the answer is yes, then start right then. It's what he wants, and needs. Take control girl!!!
    Mistress Suzan
    (dickieinbraces decision maker)

7. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    Also just wanted to add...Your husband is very very lucky.
    Most guys have to work really hard(including myself) to persuad their partner to even try chastity.

Just wanted to put that out there. Oh yes and if that is you in your avatar he is doubly lucky...

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nathan has it exactly right. if he doesn't turn over the key then you refuse to play chastity at all.

Pawds and Lady M like this.
  9. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol think taking the card out the cable tv so no footy probably be far more effective.
    Though from your picture just wondering about the house in that lbd and showing him what he is missing !!
    Xx wendy

Lady M likes this.
  10. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Lady M
    Most of us on this fantastic site have at one time or another really wanted our spouse/girlfriend/lover to take control of the sexual part of a relationship. Many men are wired to be in control...then there are the rest of us..lol In order to find out where your guy stands, with YOU wanting control...simply TAKE CONTROL. He will follow, I promise you. If you have a chastity for him, and he is "on again, off again", do what YOU want. Place the device on him..check his physical well being every day, and once the "break-in" period is complete, sit him down, maybe nude over dinner, and talk about terms of his chastity, with you taking the lead, but asking for his fellings. Then YOU make the decisions...and you're relationship is THERE. End of discussion. I'm guessing that is what he's been hoping for...if not...then you must adjust for your relationship to be long lasting.
    I've been married to Mistress Suzan for over 30 years. When we had BD/SM play sessions early in our marraige, I always enjoyed being "at her will". While over 20 years later, being selfish and having an affair, I never thought that, if caught, my wife would ever take control to the extent that she has. It's much more than I could ever have imagined. She is total control of most areas of our lives. I've been through being forced to wear braces as an adult for over 3 years, to taking hormones, to being kept in chastity for much more than any "play" period. Mistress always has something additional up her sleeve, with the possible beginning of various body piercings and tattoos, something she has never wanted to start in the past. At her domme girlfriends urging, I'm sure that somewhere down the road, she will agree to me being forced sexually with another man; either one of her boyfriends, her girlfriend's sissy who is feminized, but still has his boy parts, or some unknown partner she hasn't even met yet.
    Enjoy your journey, and start it by TAKING CONTROL !

Dickieinbraces

Lady M likes this.
  11. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    yes, it was his idea and I was a bit reluctant at first but now I want him to wear it full time!

Ormaz and Pawds like this.
  12. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    He has a PA piercing. I think he's just making excuses.....should have been healed by now. He cannot handle the thought of not being able to touch himself. At first it was exciting but when reality set in I think he chickened out!

Ormaz and Wendygirl like this.
  13. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    Grat

Joroincharge likes this.
  14. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    He has expressed wanting me to take control but then when I do he gives resistance. He wines and claims he needs time. Should I totally ignore this or cave like I do because I wonder if he is being sincere. I want him to want it....

15. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    Thank you...and yes that is me in the avitar. This whole thing was his idea and i was skeptical at first....it was really exciting anticipating the arrival of our Lori but when it arrived and reality set in I think he freaked out.

Pawds and Wendygirl like this.
  16. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    Funny that you should suggest that. I did cut the cable for a month or so but that didn't work...lol

17. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    I've wanted to take control and leave him in however I don't want to cause him any harm either. If he claims its ripping at his piercing and he is in great pain then I , not knowing what he is really feeling will let him out. Should I ignore his cries unless I see swelling or blood ;)??

18. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    I will give him credit for this past week. He has worn it everyday without crying....perhaps he might be ready this time!?!?

manintyres likes this.
  19. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Since he has been in for a week I think it is now time for him to hand over the keys. Or at least give up control of the keys.

Wendygirl likes this.
  20. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Definitely from what you are saying its far more in his head rather than his supposedly tender willy.
    I am sure that most if not all subs would go several weeks to get to play with you.
    Any more questions about the device and fit and piercing post some clear photos and we will take a look at the problem lol.
    Xx wendy

21. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Important thing is you want it yourself, and you're prepared to do whatever it takes to get it.

He's got to have weaknesses: it's up to you to exploit them.

Pawds, Slave@heart and Lady M like this.
  22. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    She certainly was clever tonight by finding my weakness and locking me right back up after a momentary release. Thank you My Lady for doing what's best for me.

23. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    So at long last lol don't expect a lot of sympathy from any one. Just get with the programme !!
    There's a que a mile long of subs crawling over burning broken glass to serve your Mistress .
    So your weaknesses how far away were we ?
    I hope you haven't kept any keys nore are going to spend all your time trying to get out rather than as you should thinking of pleasing your Mistress.
    We are looking forward to some amazingly positive posts from you both.
    Maybe you Mistress might change your avatar to one she prefers .
    Xx wendy

Slave@heart likes this.
  24. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Wendygirl, each key made by Lorie is unique and cannot be duplicated, at least not by me. Unfortunately we had a falling out and I am currently out of chastity :(

This is not so easy and I'm not sure I'm the right fit for this anymore.

25. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    wow, less than 24 hours from accepting and content, to done and over.... Not sure what happened, but I hope the two of you can work it out!

Slave@heart likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice