1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On eating one's own semen

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by demale, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Did you enjoy eating other men's semen?

2. I did, but the position in which it happened had a great influence on the ability, the gag reflex and the joy. Licking big globs of sticky semen from her belly and pussy was really hard. The sperm is warm, hard to lick up, hard to swallow and resulted (with me) in gag reflexes during the first seconds. Lying underneath a dripping pussy is a whole lot easier as it's hard to focus at such a short distance and the majority of the sperm might not even hit your tongue and is swallowed directly. We usually started with her lying down and me cleaning up and after she climaxed she would sit on my face (or hang a little above it). The latter is really easy to do.

anasyrma likes this.
  3. That certainly would be my preferred method. Did you ever lick it from the bull's cock?

4. Nope. I'm not sure if I could do that.

5. I can understand. For many cuckolds it means crossing a line that permanently changes their status. I crossed that line decades ago when I became a cocksucker. Were I to become a cuck, it would be the most natural thing in the world for me to drop to my knees and take the bull's cock in my mouth. But not everyone is wired that way, for sure.

gary170 likes this.
  6. It is hard for me to respond to that. I have no such desires which in no way means that I judge, but as you mention as well: we're all wired differently. I'm done with judging myself or being judged. I respect anyone the way he/she is. I can only share what I have experienced, not what I wished that could or would happen.

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  7. Oh yes, and I am obliged to consume my own mess.

Mitch

8. For me it's not an obligation. It's a privilege.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.