On drawing the curtains.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Oct 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    When Mistress Wolf and i did our 10 year renewal of vows and the submission ceremony, we had 15 close friends plus the 2 officiants (who are VERY good friends). Suprised a few, confirmed for a few others, but all understood adn continue to support our commitment.

2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Oh my goodness! Reading this is so difficult! I have a chastity fetish that coincides with my femdom fetish. My wife has never been on the roof or under our house. I am sure some women go there, but I haven't met them. My wife doesn't replace light switches or replace water pipes. She might cut the grass on the riding lawn mower, but cannot sharpen the blade, clean the fuel filter or change a belt. I am not much good in the book keeping she does for our mfg business. I can and do wash dishes and sweep and mop. I do both often and I take out the garbage 80% of the time.
    What does any of this have to do with chastity? Nothing.
    Women and men are in symbiotic relationships.
    To get right to the point, IMO no one can dictate fetishes or interpret happiness. IMO think tanks and record keepers are just qualifying for grants or otherwise usurping authorative positions that attempt to dictate trends by interpreting them.
    Maybe we should Just enjoy this fetish and we should not concern ourselves with others' lifestyle
    Ss

3. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Personally I think this all boils down to the fact that BDSM in general needs a strong stonewall type movement. Kinksters do need to start coming out en masse in order to get social equality and understanding from vanilla folks. I guess we are about 30 to 40 years behind the LGBT+ community in this respect.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I believe the very same. However I'm focusing on chastity rather than BDSM.

Don't wait for it to be accepted. Just push on as if it's not disgusting abhorrent or perverse.
    Firstly you need to believe that it's not something to be ashamed of.
    Then perhaps once you are done preparing the ground, one of those empty celebrities might step out onto it. So long as their managers are happy with the idea. Full of intrigue yet no too damaging for them financially.

Aiki likes this.
  5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    When is Chastity Pride being organised? I look forward to marching through the streets with my CB on display.

Ormaz, corsac, Aiki and 2 others like this.
  6. Michael McDaniel

Michael McDaniel Personal Assistant to a Goddess!!!

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    I've had an incredible desire lately to take my chastity public and I'm not sure where the urge comes from.

It's really no ones business and I've no idea of the impacts that would result from such a disclosure.

Does anyone else feel like this? Perhaps it's a validation thing or maybe it's something deeper. Maybe it's all about acceptance. I've often wondered what it would be like to actually have friends who engage in the same practice. It seems like we're confined to the Internet for now.

7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    It is a lot about education...And then once people "know" about the lifestyle they will make their own choices. There is already an abundance of youtube video materiel introducing chastity. Here in Australia there is never any adult toy advertising on TV, let alone chastity devices or lifestyle. Really it will take serious manufacturers who want to pore money into magazines, both womens and mens magazines describing the lifestyle. It is about exposure and putting the idea in peoples heads.

While browsing such social D/S sites as CM, alt.com, fet life, one would be forgiven to think that there is an abundance of men willing to put their cocks in cages. The reality however actually very few men would be prepared to allow their genitals to be locked up. Apart from the very real fact that chastity for any man is very challenging indeed and for some intolerable given uncontrollable night time erections. After so many years in Chastity myself I still wake several times a night due to hard ons, and at times have resorted to chems to sort that one out.

While many women watching californication would giggle and agree what a great idea, try one on for a night and most men would say $#$@^ THIS!!!! it friggin hurts too much!! Although if a woman wants to persuasive many men will put up with a fair bit!!

In my circle of real people there are four people that know I wear a cock cage. My wife, My mistress, My mistress's friend (probably some of her other friends as well) and my best (male) friend. Oh yeah and the airport guy I had to show after going through the metal detector (I at least have done my bit...the poor guys blood drained from his face when he saw my cock impaled by the urethral insert!!...haha it was a moment I will remember fondly forever eh eh eh). of those people that know, while not judgmental have no wish to wear one of participate.

I love being in chastity (and hate it sometimes too), but I think we should be thankful we have all found something to make our lives more interesting....I am sure with exposure many more people would take chastity more seriously or at least not be judgmental, but unfortunately I think that we will remain in a unique minority...which just makes us special :) both male and female participants.

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Well, there is the Naked Bike Ride - would be easy to have a chastised contingent for that. There's a party slash picnic in Hyde Park afterwards. I'm thinking of London here, but World Naked Bike Ride Day has events that occur in a number of global locations.

That would be a reasonably non-judgemental and mostly-naked event to take part in.

Ormaz likes this.
  9. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    <shameless_plug>I do have a group on FL dedicated to the chastity pride.</shameless_plug>

Now that I got that out of the way... Chastity, and male chastity in particular will remain behind closed doors as long as it remains a fetish. While it has the connotation of being practiced solely by dirty old men, it will not break into the mainstream. And my belief is the key to making the transition is to gain support in the hearts and minds of vanilla women. Vanilla women, though, don't care to think of men's penises all that much, let alone penises caged in an odd locking contraption. Neither does it help that male chastity is almost exclusively associated with BDSM or cross dressing (or both).

I guess the only way to bring it into the mainstream is to make it appear less kinky. But those of us who already practice it know that it's kinky as hell.

boisub likes this.
  10. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
  11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Never heard of the show, but the comments about it are probably far worse...

12. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After reading that article, it's pretty obvious where that symbolism comes from (the key around her neck). But I, for one, believe it's cute, and probably very healthy that kids at an appropriate age (post-pubescent) get exposed to the reality of adult life, especially the nerdy white male.

My very first sexual experience was almost an MFM threesome, more than 30 years ago. Had I known at the time that I would eventually come to enjoy sloppy seconds, it WOULD have been my first.

13. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry to dig up an old thread, but this was on my mind this morning. It comes to mind that society hasn't really "changed" and accepted something as "mainstream" until it appears in a movie. Brokeback Mountain comes to mind. Having said that, it's obvious to me that chastity must be couched as a sub-plot within another main plot that attracts a wider audience. I have two possible thoughts...

Spy Thriller - Attractive main male spy character has been captured and is being tortured. We see that he has been stripped naked and bound so that he is helpless. During the torture scene we see a full frontal image and if an observer looks even casually, it's clear his penis is trapped in a device. His partner, the attractive female spy character arrives to subdue the torturers and free the male spy. It becomes clear that they have a FWB type relationship because she is very familiar with his naked body and recognizes (and appreciates) the chastity cage immediately. Because she knows that he is a player and has designs on him for herself, she chooses to leave him locked. His wearing of the device is not addressed very often (so as to make chastity appear acceptable for 'regular' guys) in the rest of the film except when the player spy hits on the attractive female supporting character and remembers he is "unavailable", and also when his partner finally unlocks him at the end (hint: the key was recovered at the torture location but only she knew what it was for), leading to a dramatic cut-to-credits lovemaking scene.

Romantic Comedy - This one is clearly not as well thought out. It's kind of like Couples Retreat, except that all of the couples are all connected by the fact that all of the women were roommates in college. It could be like The Big Chill, but I would like the circumstances to be more upbeat, maybe a wedding of one of the girls. One woman knows her husband's past, in that he has "known" half of her former roommates back in his college days and wouldn't want him to rekindle any old feelings. She agrees that they can go as a couple if he agrees to wear (here is where we get a glimpse that they are a kinky couple because she rummages through their 'adult' toy box filled with leather, chains, etc. to reveal) a chastity cage. He agrees, reluctantly. The husband's chastity plays a small but humorous sub-plot undercurrent to the main plot (perhaps enhancing the theme of marriage and fidelity), but in a funny way (like when one of his old flames attempts to engage him in an extramarital encounter and he is forced to turn her down, perhaps revealing why he is unavailable). That "could" lead to a girl-girl talk about locking-up husbands, but that might be over the top.​

I welcome thoughts/input?

14. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Nice ideas.
    Ss

15. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:

When I formally submitted to Mistress Wolf we had the ceremony at a retreat facility, had 15 people besides us (All good friends at that time, 2 have since shown their true colors), an had the submission ceremony following a renewal of vows/Handfasting. It was nerve wracking right up to the moment the ceremony started, then everything else went away and i was solely focused on Mistress Wolf, nothing else mattered.

16. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have been thinking something similar. There is a definite femdom component of what is happening on college campuses these days. Assertive male sexuality is now viewed as wrong. I have been thinking about writing a short story or novel about college campus where locked chastity is the norm.

17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think college is a perfect platform for serious discussion regarding male chastity.

18. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Given that college is literally the "next gen" this seems an excellent segue for taking chastity mainstream. The case could certainly be strengthened every time there's another date-rape incident and I imagine there are probably scenarios in co-ed dorms where male chastity would provide a more comfortable atmosphere for college women and a welcome and needed structure for college men (who are still such boys, no?).

In society as a whole, it would seem that a "soft" sell approach where men are first recognized by women for being romantic and devoted to their partners and where a womans right to choose is CLEARLY expanded to include the "when, where and how" of sexual activity as an extension of our feminist values, seems needed and needed now if the thread above is any indication. I believe the http://conquerhim.com/ website is trying to do something like this now.

May I suggest we start with the wives? It's been said that there's more unwanted sexual activity in marriage than anywhere else (including prison). Should this be our starting point? to raise (popular) awareness a problem and demand it be solved? to have zero tolerance for overbearing and abusive men with outdated attitudes and become advocates for their wives as a way of raising awareness in general?

I believe SOCIETY is already on this path but can this community start to take on and accelerate that cause? The end state may not be that physical restraint is everyones answer but I'd like to see it as every womans option and men who comply should be admired for their commitment and devotion.

What if we began to use technology to assist us? How about a "Yelp" type site to review relationships? Male participation would be voluntary of course to avoid legal snares but how nice would it be for woman to read those reviews? And how many men would benefit if their positive feedback could be read by women considering them as prospective dates? How about we make "gentleman" a nice word again and reward those who qualify as truly "gentle" with "favors" (both in the bedroom and in social situations where those quiet well behaved men get your attention and the loudmouthed bores get your obvious disdain.)

Men could authorize and provide personal information in categories as they saw fit, to interest the modern enlightened women they hoped to attract. Education, professional, political, social and personal information could all be shared (if selected/approved by the men) and verification by women acquaintances could also be enabled (again if males approved sharing of their personal info.) Results would be searchable by name or ID number again as designated by the hopeful male.

For sexual compatibility and reviews, men could allow themselves to be categorized romantically and physically and the chastity "field" (if enabled) might list males as "in training"(belted or caged), "started"(verified chaste for 3 months minimum) or "finished" (chaste as directed for as long as directed). Sperm counts could also be listed for women interested in natural or artificial insemination.

So I'll stop hear since I'm probably not articulating very well on the spur of the moment but if this stimulates anyones thought process into something we in the community could achieve in the near term I'll be grateful for this opportunity. Any techies up for building a prototype? Any women who could suggest more meaningful data points or details for access and ease of use?

Many thanks to Ms. Amanda and the many contributors above for this great concept/thread.

19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think you may be surprised at how many of us already do appreciate these attitudes, but well done with your thoughts.

20. steviepie

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I'm sure there are many (a very special one once collared me) - I'm just searching for a way to popularize these benefits to achieve Ms. Amandas "Mainstream" vision. Could you comment on some of the specific "brain cramps" of mine to see if they're worthwhile? Would also be interested if any of the males on this board have the skills to create such an "App"? I'm willing to help with the data model but I'm sure there are some capable subs whose keyholders might be willing to contribute their skills and time. Could you possibly discuss with your counterparts?

21. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'll just let the inappropriateness of this comment stand on it's own. But aren't there enough fetish/bdsm dating sites already? What would the ideas presented above have anything to offer beyond what's already available on the Internet today (and have largely failed for submissive men gentlemen).

22. steviepie

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your feedback and I would appreciate hearing from others with comments or criticism but please note we may want to avoid kink altogether on such a site if we want to succeed with male chastity as a mainstream practice.

23. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am too open minded to appreciate how fully closed minded and judgmental others tend to be. Somewhat off the subject, I just finished a fetish novel, and I'd be horrified if anyone knew that I wrote it. (By anyone, I mean friends, neighbors, and family.)

Needless to say, this makes publishing a challenge. (My Mistress was the editor.)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Gently does it I think.

I would think that by making more people aware of some of the sites that describe the advantages to both parties, that explain how and why it works and what makes it so good for a man and of course ultmately his partner. How it can enhance a couples sex life, how it can help increase both his libido and his feelings for his partner. Everything and anything on those lines before introducing the idea of wearing a device and handing over the keys, would get far more people interested enough to explore the idea further.

Sure some big name celebs coming right out and saying they are into it would help. Without them mentioning that it is or can be a lifestyle thing as that I thinkl would deter more than it would attract...initially.

Maybe one of the big name chat show hosts could broach it as a topic, increasing the extent and depth with which they cover it over time. Maybe by introducing a Lifestyle advocate that is introducing a few couples to it, taking them through gradually increasing steps with the couples feeding back on their progress.

Imagine this on Opra (or whoever) Now everybody I know you have been looking forward to this weeks chastity update. couple X has just completed their first month of his denial and theyare both desparate to share the extent and depth of their experiences.

If someone had told me before I got into (literally) this that I would WANT to be both locked and denied I'd have said they were crazy obviously I now think anyone that criticises TTTWD without having tried it is the crazy one.

25. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Check out the pictures I have posted recently Giles. I'm wearing a ball trap device, but with the addition of the custom cable I made, it's nearly impossible to pull out, and even if I were able to somehow manage it, having an erection would be excruciating. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice