On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    My daughter was driving away as we stood in the window and waved goodbye to her. My Lovely Mistress slid her hand down the back of my sweat pants and caressed my bare cheeks and said. " you've been a Good Boy, go cleanse yourself and present yourself on the bed " my cage tightened as I hurried to do as she asked.

I was on the bed as fast as I could with my legs spread and my head down. My pleasure hole was spread open for what ever she planned to do to me. As I waited for her her caged property started to drip a small drop of pre cum onto the sheet

As she entered the room my heart rate increased. She applied a generous amount of lube to me and slowly slid a large dildo into me. I sighed as the phalius filled me, when she had it all the way in she stopped and said " You have 20 minutes to pleasure yourself, No Orgasms and No touching My Property, Enjoy" she than left the room. I tightened my self around the phalius buried deep inside me enjoying the feel of it. I reached back and withdrew it slightly and pushed it back in. The pre cum was continuing to drip from my cage. I worked the phalius in and out of my pleasure hole bringing myself ever so close to giving my self a release but never allowing my self to do what my Mistress had told me I wasn't allowed to do. I was enjoying my time of pleasure when the alarm went off. My time was up. I removed the phalius and layed down on the bed just enjoying the feelings that I had been allowed to have.

When I came out of the washroom after cleaning up my Lovely Mistress was laying on the couch having a sleep. I went and got some lotion and knelt down at her feet and removed the covers from them. As I rubbed the lotion into her feet it took a long time till she woke up. All she said when she woke was " That feels so nice Thank You " I simply responded. "Thank You "

2. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    You'e come a long way from not thinking you could orgasm from just anal to having to stop yourself from exploding. Another very nice accomplishment that you can thank your Mistress for.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Learning to except that the only pleasure your going to receive is from anal play helps.

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Lovely Mistress treated me to a present surprise this morning. She came to me just before noon and removed my cage and said " I'm giving you 48 hours of freedom, free to have as many Erections as you want, But No Orgasms."

She placed the cage on the table. It felt good to have the small cage removed , I wasted no time in showing my appreciation by presenting a full erection for her. She gently stroked me and caressed her property and said " let's see if we can keep this up All Day " it felt and still feels great to not be locked up. As I went about doing the things around the house that I normally would do my erection would start to soften again. I've been allowed to caress her property to help keep it hard but my hands did nothing compared to the numerous times she placed her lips around me. When I felt her lips on me it took only seconds to rise to full attention again.

This has been one of the greatest days in my life. She's kept me on edge for almost 12 hours. Ive been up and down. Up and down continuously, she's made me so excited that more than once I had to use our stop word "Time " to stop her from giving me an Orgasm.

It's almost midnight here now and she's getting ready for bed. Tonight is going to be the first night in many many months that I'll be allowed to sleep without a cage on. At first I thought that I could play with myself during the night but she thought of that possibility also. Secured to our headboard are the wrist cuffs were my hands will be secured for the night. I will be uncaged but not free to touch myself.

As I've been entering this post Ive been sitting in bed waiting, nude, unlocked and semi erect. Waiting for my Lovely Mistress to secure me to the bed for the night. What an incredible day. Good Night

iome343, sissybitch, slave_m and 4 others like this.
  5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ahhh ... sounds fantastic Mash . enjoy it while you can. Something tells me that you are in for quite a ride in the coming months ..... lucky boy you!

Speaking on that note ... where do you think your wife comes up with all these ideas for you? Have you already talked about most of them and she is just listening, saving and then pulls them out whenever she wants .. or is she learning some of this stuff all on her own?

Hope you had a restful night.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Where my Wife comes up with these ideas. I thought I posted about that before,if I didn't I'm sorry and if I did it was along time ago.

When we first started into chastity almost 8 years ago she asked me than what would be some things that she could do to tease me. I gave her a very extensive list ( 4 pages ) this list including every thing and anything that would excite me. As I've said before I have an unsatisfiable appetite for anything kinky. The list included everything from corner time to bondage to having sex with another man.

For the first few years she did almost nothing to me but since January of last year she' changed in how our relationship is. If also connected her to different web sites and books. Like I said earlier this all started almost 8 years ago and yes the coming months will be interesting she hinted about that this morning.

slave_m and bincorona like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When my Lovely wife clicked the locks shut on th wrist cuffs I was shaking with excitement to be bound to the bed overnight was something I'd always wanted to experience and now tonight I was going to. My excitement was showing in another place as I was as hard as a teenager, my Mistress gave me a couple gently strokes than got on top of me and positioned her wetness just above my hard cock. She than looked at me smiled and slid all the way down. I almost exploded. She gently slid up and down on me. "Time" I said as I was unable to hold off any longer

"Time, yes it is Time " she said as she speeded up her thrusting on me. I couldn't hold back any longer and exploded deep inside her, my toes curled ,my legs twitched and my whole body seemed to contract as I emptied my self into her. It had been a Very Long time since I'd had an orgasm like that. When I opened my eyes she had the hugest grin on her face I couldn't tell who's grin was bigger hers or mine. As we were looking into each other's eyes she slid of me and moved up towards the head of the bed leaving a thin trail of our love as she positioned her self just above my mouth. I lifted my head to take our love into my mouth as she settled down onto me. I did everything I could to clean her and stimulate her and give her pleasure like she had just given me, I was successful as she released her Orgasm into my wanting mouth.

After we layed beside each other for a few minutes she washed me with a warm cloth and than cuddled beside me and went to sleep. I wanted to hug her so bad but couldn't as my hands were still secured to the headboard. I had I difficult time trying to fall asleep I didn't want to move to much and wake her but finding a position that was comfortable was difficult. And than it happened, I got an itch that was driving me crazy and I couldn't get to it no matter how much I tried to relieve the itch it didn't work. I was bound to the bed at my Wife's mercy and she was asleep. As I continued to squirm around I woke her and she generously relieved my itch. Finally I was able to fall asleep.

I woke early in the morning to a very present feeling. My Wife was sucking on her property at first I thought I was just having a dream but as I woke up it wasn't a dream she was orally servicing me and it felt incredible. I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. When I was getting close to cumming I once again said "Time " she ignored it again and I was allowed to cum into her mouth, as my contractions stopped I instinctively opened my mouth and waited for her passionate kiss. After a long kiss she layed beside me and whispered in my ear " You better get some sleep because I'm going to drain you tomorrow "

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress is definetly a Lady of her word. Since the late night blowjob where I was bound to the bed she has kept me unlocked and has instructed me to keep my self hard all day. All morning and now most of the afternoon she ordered me to always keep one hand on her property and to stimulate it. When ever my stimulating caused an erection she ordered me to come to her and masturbate myself to an Orgasm. The first time this happened this morning it was exciting to stand in front of her and Masturbate but since than its been more and more difficult to get erect and even more difficult to cum. My cock is getting sore from all the stoking that it's received in total I've cum four times including last night. I never thought that at 55 I would be able to orgasm that much in one day.

She has given me a break from touching myself as she is having a nap, but she did say that after she gets up she's going to "Milk me dry " as much as I enjoy being milked I'm not looking forward to her waking up anytime soon. I never thought I would say this but ,I don't want to cum anymore today

iome343, sissybitch, mrfelix and 2 others like this.
  9. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    oh man ..... that sounds amazing .... all of it. What a mindfuck .. not wanting to cum anymore ..... HA .. it's mot even New Years Eve yet .... what will the new year bring?? I will be standing by with some popcorn waiting to hear how this pans out..... damn .. this is better than most movie aciton/dramas out there .. woo hoo! Go Mash!

Willywonka and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well my Mistress didn't disappoint me when she woke up from her nap. It was only an hour long I was hoping she would have taken longer, the break was nice. She had me present myself to her as she went and got the prostate stimulater. She lubed it up and inserted it into me, it felt good even though I really didn't want her to do anything else to me. As she massaged my prostate she used her other hand to milk my limp cock, she was relentless and determined to get even more semen out of me and she accomplished her goal as I became semi erect and she milked out a small amount of cum onto her fingers. Her fingers were then placed into my mouth so I could clean them. She continued her stimulation of my prostate for a long time even after I was unable to produce any more fluid or keep even semi erect. I was drained.

She finally removed the device from me and told me to go stand in the corner untill our company arrived. As I stood in the corner I prayed she was only kidding about company arriving. I didn't want anyone to see me. It was over 30 minutes that I spent in the corner untill the doorbell rang, I just lowered my head, I wished that this was only a dream. As my Mistress opened the door Terrie and Paul entered, I felt some relieve that it was them and not someone else. I was allowed out of the corner and instructed to prepare to give Terrie a massage.

I was waiting for her when she entered totally nude, the sight of her near perfect body should have gave me an erection but I remained soft. As I started the massage she kept caressing my backside and testicals. The feeling was great but it failed to get arise out of me. I completed massaging her back, legs and feet and returned to the head of the table. I was expecting her to turn over so I could massage her front but she got off the table and stood in front of me and said " What do you think Paul and your Wife and doing right now?" I said nothing. She than melt I front of me and said "Maybe something like this " as she took me entirely into her mouth. the sight of her sucking on me was incredible and the feeling was fantastic. This was the second time I had the Priveledge of feeling her lips on me, I tried as hard as I could to get erect. She continued taking me deap into her mouth as I thought about the previous time that I was allowed to cum in it. I was still unable to produce an form of an erection.

She removed her mouth from me and stood up while squeezing my testicals. "I'm sure Paul is Hard for your Wife " she said. I thought about what they could be doing but it didn't really matter because their was nothing that I could do. Terrie continued for a few more minutes trying to get me erect but it didn't happen. My wife had accomplished what she said she would she had Milked me Dry

anasyrma, iome343, sissybitch and 4 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I spent most of the remaining of the evening in the corner. While Terrie brought her self to two orgasms behind me and out of my sight. Paul and my Wife remained Iin the bed room untill Paul came out of the room and they left shortly after. I remained in the corner untill my Wife came to get me. She had me stand beside the bed and try and Masturbate for her, i was able to get semi erect but no matter how much I masturbated for her I was unable to cum anymore.

She just smiled at me and said. " Tommorrow morning you can try again, than your cage goes on for a Very Long Time "

As I cuddled tight behind her. It felt nice to feel skin on skin with nothing between us. I enjoyed the feeling not knowing when I would feel it again.

In the morning I was able to get semi erect and after a lot of stroking I did produce a small amount of discharge, I was relieved not so much that I came but because I could stop masturbating. I welcomed the cage as I slide it on. The cool steel felt good against my sore cock. As I handed her the key I wondered what her meaning of Very Long Time would be.

12. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    A good prostate massage can indeed render the penis from getting erect for days!

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Hot damn. I just read all 35 pages (took about a week) (it wasn't hard, like an erotic novel you just can't put down!). Mash, what an amazing ride you've been on, my hats off to both of you that you've managed to elevate yourselves to this level of commitment, introduce all these new people to your sex lives, and come out better than ever.

Some of the situations you've been in the last 6 months are dreams of mine, I only hope one day I can acheive this level of relationship with my better half.

Keep the stories rolling, this is great reading!

bincorona and Mash2214 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank You for the complement. If it wasn't Hard your cage must be doing its Job. LOL. And yes we have a fantastic relationship. All the best to you in the New Year.

15. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Your journal makes my toes curl Mash. That's s good thing.

16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My toes also curled when my Mistress gave me her gift. Curled toes are a Good Thing.

bincorona, Penney and lockedsliver like this.
  17. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    Oh, Mash, I just remember some pages ago you mentioned the convenience of owning a plane... Reeaaaaly? To tell? I noticed nobody even commented on it. I'm a pilot myself, though only 450 odd hours. Sadly it's been over 3 or 4 years since I last flew, and I do miss it... I'm starting to worry that I might have trouble getting back into it, might need to re-sit the law exams or something...

Good news is my other halves boss is an avid pilot, and has stated he wants to take him up in the L29, and take me up in the F1 'rocket', will be the first time in the air in a long time, I'm looking forward to it!

So what plane do you own?

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello @ducksnake , anyone that takes the time to read 35 pages of my crazy life, a pilot and is also locked up in a Chastity cage plus is a mechanic. We have a few things in common my I call you Friend Or Clone LoL

19. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    Hah, it certainly seems that we may have a bit in common!

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Going into New Years my desire to have an orgasm was just starting to return. My Mistress didn't make any big plans for New Years. We spent the evening at home looking after our Grandchild.

After tucking the little one into bed before midnight we became more intimate . Just before midnight she had me orally service her. I think her goal was to cum at midnight. She missed it by a few minutes and sort of blamed me for not doing a good enough job. She said I would have to be punished in the morning after the little one went home.

It was a fantastic way to spend New Years.

slave_m and sissybitch like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After my Mistress gave me my New Years bum warming she surprised me by telling me that she wanted me to right up a contract for the coming year. We have never had an official contract so this was alittle surprising but I sat down and did as she instructed.

After I presented it to her she read it over and agreed with everything that I had written down. She only wanted to add one thing to it before she gave it back to me to sign. When I read what she had added to the contract I was speechless.

She gave me till midnight to sign the agreement with her addition ( it has 11:35 am ) I spent the rest of the day thinking about what she had written and why. We spent the rest of the day just enjoying being alone together. She gave me a full body massage and I retuned the favour.

Just before midnight she was sitting in the chair enjoying a beverage. I came to her and knelt at her feet. I was visibly shaking as I handed her the signed Comtract. After she say that I had signed it she placed her hand on my head and said. "You are such a Good Little Boy" I kept my head down as the words that she had added kept running through my head.

"At the end of the year if I feel that you have not follow this contract. I have the right to, Remove My Property from Your Body "

slave_m and spider203 like this.
  22. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Say WHAAAAT?

I don't have any doubts at all that you could possibly fail to please your wife, or for her to think you might not follow your contract - but knowing that the risk of it is a penectomy must be quite some head-fuck!

Is there anything in the contract that you feel might be tough to follow?

23. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    uhh .. not sure what to say about this .... whoa!

24. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I wrote the contract myself it's nothing different than what we've been doing for the last couple years. So it's not going to be difficult to follow. I tried to talk to her about it but she just said theirs nothing to talk about. Ever since I had that dream a while ago about my penise being gone when ever she's been playing with me she had this Mischievous look on her face now I know why.

Realistically I don't think she would actually do it but who really wants to take the chance Right. She has already said I wouldn't be let out of my cage very much this year if at all. This is another way that she has taken control of me. She's a master at manipulating my mind, it's going to be a very interesting Year. Happy New Years.

slave_m and sissybitch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice