On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

I'm sorry but I can't stop smiling, just imagining you with a bag of peas having a conversation and being very uncomfortable....lol

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I remember that evening like it was yesterday and I wasn't smiling when I was sitting their. I even have to laugh about it now.What would I have done if I dropped my pees. Just think about that for a minute what would you say having no time to think of an answer when the pees hit the floor.

"I just peed myself" don't think that would work
    " oops what's that?" Nope
    " I have a problem " maybe your best answer.

Or maybe just open your robe and say " What is that thing on my privates"
    It's funny now but i wasn't laughing when I was sitting their LOL

Thanks for your response and bringing back an entertaining moment

3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I was unpacking the groceries it dawned on mr that She never said what time I was suppose to pick her up. Since it's her business her quitting time is always different. She also didn't say if I could remove the Bra, if we were going for supper I would be expected to remove my coat and if someone looked they would be able to tell that I was wearing it. The thought of this scared me but I knew I couldn't call her and ask "Can I remove the Bra before supper " if I did this their would be no question that I would be wearing it and who knows what else she might have up her sleeve.

I struggled with what to do for a long time before I texted her a simple message " Just wanting to please you Mistress and not be late. What time should I pick you up? " I waited for a response hoping she would say remove the Bra. It took a few minutes till she responded with " 6:00 "

"thank You Mistress, anything that I can do to please you " I wasn't sure if she would even respond back but she did with two words "Red Bum"

I followed her instructions and was at her office on time. When she came out of the office she got into the car with out saying a word. She just gave me directions to the restaurant. It was apart of the city we don't normally go to and was the first time we had gone to this restaurant.

We sat in a booth near the back, I kept my jacket on not wanting to show my predicament. The waitres came and took our order I still had my jacket on. Maybe I wouldn't have to remove it ? That was short lived my Mistress looked straight at me and said "remove your coat Now" I did as ordered and layed it on the bench beside me. I was positive my face was as red as my backside. At least we were where no one could see us. Mistress just looked at me with a huge smile on her face and placed my key and a small container on the table and said " This is your last chance this year for an Orgasm " as I looked at the key I started to get hard in my cage, it would feel so nice to masturbate again. I looked at where the washroom was and how many people would see me walking their and back. I reached out towards the key and slid it back towards my Wife and said " I don't want to have an Orgasm " it was a Lie, I wanted to cum so bad but the embarrassment of walking to the washroom and back was stronger.

When the waitres came with our meals she noticed the key and the container on the table, she also could tell that I was wearing something under my shirt. She gave us a great big smile and said " Have yourselves a Great evening " I wasnt sure what she was thinking but every time she came back to our table she had a huge grin on her face.

All the time we were having supper my cock was trying to break free from its cage. Mistress would help the situation by playing with the key, I think she was just waiting for the Waitres to ask what it was for but she didn't. I was allowed to put my jacket back on before we walked out but when I was paying the bill the Waitres was staring right at my chest. I could feel my face turning red. As we left she said almost laughing " Now you two have a great evening "

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    She knew for sure. She'd almost certainly have noticed the bra. At least she was rooting for you! :)

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes she did know for Sure. What she was thinking !!!! That's another story. Their is a very good chance I'll never see her again. I'm Ok with That

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    How exciting. You are so lucky to have someone who is able to keep you on the edge, able to keep things fun, new, and so exciting for the two of you. She is so crafty and always thinking ahead. I love that. Stay warm and have a great Holiday. Jil

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks @JiL she is a very special Lady we've been together forever I thinks that has a lot to do with why things work for us. We know each other so well and know what makes each other happy.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My week has been just normal routine. I feel like I'm letting down the people that have been following me. My summer was such a world wind of excitement and now I'm simply locked up all the time. My Mistress has t done anything to stimulate me or give me pleasure for a few weeks. I don't count our dinner date as being excitement it was more the meal of Fear LOL. i have still had the honour of giving my Mistress an Oral orgasm every other morning but it's just part of our routine. After her morning shower she lays on the bed and I orally service her until she tells me to stop, usually after her first orgasm. She requests this service every other day. She also gets at least two body massages and two or three foot rubs a week these are non sexual massages where she usually is sleeping before I'm finished.

It just a simple life now that is very rewarding also. She is very happy and content with how our relationship has developed and so am I. I'm starting to wonder if she'll ever unlock me again or give me an Orgasm. I'm also starting to wonder if I want to have an Orgasm again. Our new lifestyle is good.

Tonight things will change as I have done something wrong and need to be disciplined for it. Also she has informed me that on Saturday my services will be required to someone else.

9. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    Thank you for the update Mash. Life does seem good. I'm curious what the today will bring.

10. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    What services does she mean? And who might the someone else be?

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Friday evening before Mistress came home from work I was instructed to be waiting for her I presentation position on the floor. I was kneeling on the floor with my head down holding my cheeks apart for her when she walked into the door.

No words were spoken. None had to be. I had posted things that I shouldn't have and now I was being punished. Mistress returned after a few minutes and said " you will remain silent during your Punishment." I said nothing.

She than proceeded to deliver ten stokes of the cane to my back side. The strokes were not on my cheeks but on my exposed anus. She than rubbed some oil on my tender anus and told me to stand. The burning in my backside made it very difficult to stand still but I knew that I had to. She than removed my cage and said " If this gets hard I'll Whip It " it felt nice to have my cage off even though I wasn't allowed an erection. I had no interest in getting one.

Mistress than went to the kitchen and returned with the dish soap and told me to open my mouth. She took a generous amount on her hand and rubbed it around in my mouth, this was the first time I'd ever had dish soap in my mouth and it tasted awful. I was than told to hold out my hands so she could strap them. Her reasoning was because since I used my hands they should also be punished.

My backside was still burning and the taste in my mouth almost made me sick as I presented my hands. The strapping was both painful and humiliating my hands were stinging when she finally finished. I was than instructed to go stand in the corner till she felt like finishing my punishment.

I don't know how long I stood in the corner but it was a long time my u caged cock stayed limp. I wasn't going to dare get excited. After my corner time she had me bend over the coffee table where she tanned my backside. The tears were flowing freely down my cheeks when she finished the spanking and Locked me back up in the shorter cage and went to bed.

I went for a cold shower to try and sooth my sore backside and hands no matter how much I rinsed out my mouth I couldn't get rid of the taste of the soap. I had been punished for my actions but only partly as she assured me she would repeat it next weekend.

12. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I'm really glad my wife hasn't discovered stand in the corner time as punishment. I'm one of those people that has a hard time doing nothing.

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It seems easy but after awhile all you want to do is get out of the corner. I've never left without permission I don't want to know what might happen. It's also more difficult standing in the corner uncaged when you can't get excited.

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's been extremely busy around here so I haven't posted anything in awhile again. I was excited last week about going to serve someone else. My Mistress was going to drop me off Saturday afternoon so I'd have no way to leave unless she came to get me.

1 was instructed to be ready by 12:00 noon. Showered,Shaved smooth, nude except for the tailed Butt plug. I was waiting in the corner till 12:30 when she led me to the car. Being winter and not dressed I was in the car very fast. Heated seats are great. I was than blindfolded for the drive to where ever I was going. Being nude in a car a blindfolded caused my cage to get very tight. But since I was still in the small cage an erection was impossible. It took 30-40 minutes until me stopped at our destination my blindfold was removed. We were out in the country and a two story house.

Mistresses last words were. " behave your self or you'll be sorry " I ran into the house I could feel the tail against my legs. As I opened the door I was treated by my Mistress for the evening. It was the lady that I had done the lap dance for a couple weeks ago. She was fully dressed in genes and a blouse that showed a black bra underneath. She gave me a quick looking over and ran her nails over my bruised and tender backside. As I felt her nails running across me I new that I had felt them before. My question of who belonged to those nails was answered.

I was excited to serve her as I cleaned her house from top to bottom all the time she just watched me never touching me again. She just watched. When I had finished everything she had asked she had me come to her where she was sitting and kneel before her. I thought that she would finally do something for all my hard work. She said to me. " Thank you very much, this has been the most exciting day I've had for years. You've made me so wet. Thank you. " as I heard her words I had to smile and lower my head even though I received no physical pleasure from her I felt good at what I had done.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My family is all home for Christmas which is always nice. My one daughter only gets home about every six months so it's special when she's home. My lovely wife has informed me that after Christmas when we're alone that she was going to allow me to be unlocked for a few days and that I would be allowed an Orgasm. When she said that she would allow me an Orgasm I almost said "That Ok I don't need one " I didn't say anything I'll wait to see what she has planned but untill then I'm just going to enjoy having everyone at home.
    Merry Christmas to everyone.

Joan.t, sissybitch, bincorona and 4 others like this.
  16. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Merry Christmas mash and thank you for the fantastic updates.

Mash2214 and bincorona like this.
  17. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    Merry Christmas Mash. It has been an interesting year reading your posts.

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Merry Christmas Mash. Enjoying your posts all year.

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Yea dittoes Mash .. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May the new year bring exciting and fulfilling experiences for you and your wife! Thanks for sharing them.

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi @Mash2214 , Happy Christmas , sorry I have not been around much just lately, but have just been reading your updates since I last looked, I think they are great , the strapon and bra wearing posts are awesome if there was a super like button I would have pressed it , your chastity journey sounds as if it is still very much advancing and evolving and you are breaking new ground into other related areas , as always its great to read of your new experiences and I look forward to the next update

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Merry Christmas Mash

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Im glad you liked the bra wearing experience. It was t very exciting for me. Ha Ha

sissybitch likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Christmas has come and gone once again. It's Boxing Day morning, the time when some people go shopping for so called good deals and also the time when people have to travel home. My Daughter is just getting ready to leave and than we will be alone again. It's been nice having everyone at home even if it was only for a few days. As I'm sitting here I have to chuckle because as soon as my Daughter drives away I'll have to remove my pants and shirt and wear only panties again around the house. It's been a very long time since I wore clothes while at home for four days, it doesn't seem right. Our children don't know anything about our arrangement and that their Dad is Locked up all the time. Maybe someday. My Daughter does know that our life is different than most people she knows because last night when I was cleaning up she came and gave me a great big hug and said. " I Love you Daddy, you so different than all my friends Dad's"

Hearing my daughter say that just reaffirmed to me that changing to this lifestyle was the right thing to do. Who knows maybe we'll tell them all about it someday. Not Today.

iome343, slave_m and sissybitch like this.
  24. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Loving to know that you and your wife have embraced what is right for you both and that your daughter, albeit not knowing the whole of it, has observed how good the FLR is the pathway to a better living for both parties.
    Hope one day she can embrace and love the living style that her parents have discovered for them.

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your comments. @Joan.t it made me feel really good when my Daughter said that. She is a very strong willed young lady who is concentrating on her Carrer right now. I'm not sure how indepth the conversations with her and her mother go, Presently she has no significant other in her life, when she does who knows how their relationship will develop. Thanks Again for your comments.

GripOfChaos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice