On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Wow @Mash2214 that's one hell of a day. I have asked my wife to institute a weekly punishment spanking. Last week's was the first where I think she felt comfortable applying enough force to get my attention. Still was only 3 or 4 strokes. I am of course leaving it up to her to decide what's appropriate, but I don't think I'll steer her towards this thread anytime soon. Hope you feel better soon.

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Wow your lovely wife really meant business then ,
    Could you have imagined your wife actually doing something like this off of her own back when you first started on this journey together ?

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I especially love cuddling when my bum is sore. Feels so good against her and reminds me of whats important, and often leaves me a bit aroused as well.

Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    My wife has been spanking me for 25 years. The discipline has been few and far between. I'm fine my backside has some bruises on it but those are just marks that show how much she cares about me. Spanking is like chastity it's hard to explain to someone that has no interest in as to why you would want it.

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She wouldn't have been as intense as this but I asked for her to make discipline effective. I love her for doing things to make me and our life together better. The marks on my backside are to honour her. I know it's kind of different but I never said I'm normal lol

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very well spoken, thumbs up to you;)

manintyres likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To cuddle is not something most men are good at I know I wasn't. I'd cuddle in and than a few minutes get hard and engage in some good intercource than roll over and go to sleep.at least I thought it was good. Giving control of my orgasms has brought us closes together the cuddles have become a lot longer. Now it's my hip that gives mr problems. Getting old, to cuddle with a spanked bum seems to me that it's the right place to be almost as though I'm thanking her for doing it. It's kind of hard to explain. My Wife has really started to like this arrangement and has no intentions of going back. I need to log off my clock is ticking. Tick tick tick

8. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    I also practice self-spanking sometimes. It works but not at all the same feeling. But as you, I´m not a quitter!

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress has added a simple twist again to our journey. We've been busy at home this weekend doing spring cleaning. You know clean out the garage, parts of the house. We're planning on doing some more renovating. The twist is she's had me do this in the nude with my cage removed. Since she is almost beside me at all times touching myself isn't allowed. I'm also not allowed to get an erection. If I do she gives me a swat on the backside, not anything hard just to remind me who's I charge. It's been a lot of fun and very challenging not to get an erection. I'm still in Chastity but with out the cage. She still locks me up at night because she can't watch me than. It's been a fun weekend

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She has also just reminded me as she's watching me on my iPad, that today is my last day of free internet time, the clock starts tomorrow only 15 hours a month

manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Three days of working with my Mistress doing things around home without being caged. I did good only a few unauthorized erections. Than she put me to the test

She sat me down in an arm chair and tied my hands to the arms. I was sitting beside the bed where my lovely KH layer down totally naked setting one foot on each arm of the chair and started to run her hands gently over her smoothly shaved pussy. I could see the moister glistening on her lips and fingers. Her lips swelling with excitement as she rubbed her clit. This continued for 10 minutes until her Orgasm overcame her and she moaned in total relieve.

She than looked at my raging erection and said " I guess that was to much for my little boy, you'll need to be disciplined. But not tonight"

After my erection went down, she released me from the chair and told me to "Lockup Her Property" and come to bed.

switchling, Qveik, Xtudo3002 and 8 others like this.
  12. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi mash what a lovely reward for your 3 days work , being allowed to watch your KH pleasure her self and you restrained unable to do anything but enjoy the display , and best of all will now mean you are to receive more discipline. pleasure to pain! just brilliant

Qveik, Mash2214 and Patsey Belle like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm not complaining.

14. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    I didn't think for one minute you would , have fun

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I've often been nude or exposed in public during the day and night. I've been caught a few times but nothing serious happened. More recently I've worn lingerie and short skirts or baby doll dress out in the evening to expose myself. Every few months I have the need to do this. I'm not sure why, but it's exciting!

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress has just completed what she called Discipline.

I was at home tonight before her so I made supper and waited till she arrived.
    When she came home a few minutes later supper was ready and I was waiting for her wearing only my cage and a smile, with a glass of wi e for her.

We sat down for supper than she told me to go and get the brush. She than had me bend over her knee at the kitchen table where she reddened my backside. It wasn't a very hard spanking, it caused my cage to get tight an leave moisture on her lap. When she told me to get up she looked at her lap and said " honey you made my leg wet ". I knelt before her and cleaned up the mess from her bare thigh, taking my time to enjoy the feel of her bare skin.

To be spanked over your Mistresses knee has to be one of the most intimate ways to get your bum warmed up. Time for me to clean up than go to bed and cuddle. :)

17. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    A great bonding experience for both of you , her control your submission , and a lovely cuddle after , love it

Patsey Belle, Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To be spanked over my Mistresses knee has always excited me

Almost three years ago, two days after the swimming pool display. We were hiking in the mountains and enjoying a beautiful sunny day. As we were hi,I got I kept going ahead of her, which she didn't really appreciate since sometimes she needed assistance climbing some of the steeper parts of the traile. This happened about half a dozen times until we came to a small creek and decided to take a break.

She than told me to " pull your pants down and get over my knee. If you want me to take control of you than you'll stay with me and not leave me behind. " we didn't have any spanking implements with us so she took off her running shoe and used that on my back side. The spanking hurt some but was more humiliating than anything especially when I got up and say four other hikers about 50 yards away watching. My face turned as red as my backside. As I was standing with my pants around my ankles two of the hikers started clapping, they must have enjoyed the show. They were to far away to tell that I was wearing my HT2 but say everything else.

Needless to say I stayed with my Misstress the rest of the hike. So you see going over my Mistresses knee has a special meaning to me.

taped2, CmonC, Love&Passion and 4 others like this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress has just gone to bed after I gave her a foot massage that lasted for 45 minutes. my foot massaging has gotten a lot better since I've been locked up with my Mistress benefiting from them.

Before she went to bed she told me that tomorrow night I would be giving a full body massage to someone else. I've never given anyone but my Mistress a massage so tomorrow night is going to be interesting.

My Mistress always finds some way to get me excited.

sissybitch and spider203 like this.
  20. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Sounds interesting, especially if you don't know who the person is that you are giving the massage to!
    Look forward to reading the follow up.

I'd love my wife to do the same, but her friends are all a bunch of prudes!

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Saturday evening. We were just relaxing when my wife's received a text message. After reading the text she told me to go prepare the massage table your client is on her way.

We have a massage table permanently set up in a bed room so all I had to do was put clean sheets on it and get the oils ready. I had done this and was waiting at the head of the table facing the door wearing only my cage and lace panties as I do on a regular bases for my Wife/Mistress but tonight was different. I would be massaging someone else. This being a first for me.

I heard someone arrive. Shortly after My Wife entered the room and applied a blindfold to me saying that my client was a little shy. After being robbed of my sight someone else entered the room and got onto the bed. My Wife gave her property a little squeeze and said " give her a good massage and you might get rewarded" than she left the room

I applied oil to my hands and reached out to touch someone. I ran my hands up and down her back feeling the muscles and smoothness of her skin. My cage instantly became tight. The lady laying on the table was smaller than my wife and judging by the tightness of her skin I would say younger. I massaged her back to the best of my ability slowly working down to the small of her back to where the sheet would be but I never touched the sheet. This lady was not covered up she was laying on the table totally Nude. I wanted to remove the blindfold and enjoy the view but new better. My cage became even tighter and I started to get wet.

As I massaged her back I worked my way farther down, I had to feel her her bum in my hands. I slowly went closer and closer to her backside listening for some kind of noise to tell me that I'd gone to far, I heard nothing so I went for it and cupped my hands under her backside and massaged her tight ass. She didn't resist. I rubbed her back from the top to the bottom even allowing my fingers to gently (accidentally) touch her anus. I heard nothing but small sighs of pleasure.

After finishing her back I moved around the table to her legs working from her feet up to her tight back side. As I was massaging her thighs I wondered if I should touch her inner thighs and possibly her womanhood. I slowly worked my way higher and more inward until my thumb gently brushed her outer lips. She let out a small sigh and parted her legs ever so slightly. My panties were showing the wet spot by now. I continued to massage her legs occasionally touching her outer lips as I gave her legs and feet a good rubdown. When I was almost finished her legs I thought how exciting it would be to massage her front. Should I ask her to turn over. What did I have to lose

I very quietly said " would you like me to massage your front" she didn't respond, didn't move or say anything. Than I heard her move, she rolled over onto her back. My excitement was right in front of her she could see my erection trying to get out of its cage now if she looked, I was on display for her.

I tried to maintain my composure and I continued the massage. O how I wanted that Damn blindfold removed. I started massaging her arms and shoulders working my way down to her waist and hips my cage gently touching her as I did. I repositioned my self so my cage wouldn't touch her I didn't want to ruin a perfect massage. I massaged the front of her body only gently touching her breasts not wanting to upset her. I moved down to massage the front of her legs giving her thighs a good massage. Than I just had to know. I had to know the style of this lovely ladies pubic hair. I massaged ever closer not feeling anything. Than being excited as I was I just went for it, I ran my hands over her pubic area and their was nothing. Nothing no landing strip, not even the slightest feel of stubble from being shaved. She was smooth very smooth. I almost couldn't control myself and almost lost it. I couldn't bring myself to touch her any farther I thought that I had already gone farther than I should have. I continued to massage her legs and finished with her feet. I than took a blanket and covered this Goddess up and returned to the head of the table with my hands behind my back as a good sub.

She lay ther for a few minutes as my mind was racing, had I gone to far, was she going to tell my wife that I touched her, was I going to get punished, or was she so delighted that I was going to get rewarded. After a few minutes she got off the table and left the room without saying a word.

I heard her and my Wife talking but couldn't hear what was said, than she left and my wife came into the room and removed my blindfold and said

You did good, let's go to bed

taped2, Qveik, switchling and 6 others like this.
  22. Sissy Maid Mary

Local Time:
    you lucky lucky man

Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes I am very lucky to have such a fantastic Wife. Thanks

manintyres likes this.
  24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Will the woman's identity remain a mystery? Do you have any idea who might be?

manintyres likes this.
  25. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Agreed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice