On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Three months till a release and loving it. So you should be, and I bet you so are too

fatbloke6 and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    It's taken a lot of time and patience to allow our relationship to get to this point. But I'm Loving it so much. Sorry but I have to go. I'm just having some lunch than I have a floor to wash, and some work to do. I have to wash the floor now because she'll be home tonight befor me.

sissybitch likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Really enjoyed reading about your experiences @Mash2214 . I'm curious about the length of time and transition steps of your wife going from uninterested and un-involved to the clearly dominant and devious woman she is now. My wife and I just started a chastity relationship a few months ago. Sometimes I'm impressed with how far she has come and other times I wonder if she even remembers I'm locked up. She did tell me she really is enjoying our sex life now. She used to avoid sex because she felt like she wanted to stop after her orgasm, but she would feel obligated to take care of me. Now that she doesn't feel that obligation she is happy to orgasm much more often. On the other hand she rarely does much of anything in the tease and denial arena and the few times she has spanked me were more tickles than punishment. I try to encourage her to take the reins (and the whip and spurs ;)), but sometimes I feel like she's gone as far as she's going to go and here we are. Would love to hear how your wife evolved as it gives me hope.

taped2, switchling and Mash2214 like this.
  4. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Wonderful story. I wish I was as lucky.

5. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    A beautiful experience, well described with all the emotional expression you must have felt at the time. I wonder after a passage of time how you would describe your emotional growth in your loving long term FLR? Have you enjoyed an increase in submission, or was this just a wonderful experience due to your chivalry in catching the young lady? I'm also wondering about your lovely wife. How did the experience impact her behavior, since this would no doubt have given her total control of any future desire to express her dominant position in your FLR with the same young lady or another observer? And the young lady has she found a similar relationship to pursue? As you can tell from my questions, my cage is full to bursting with envy at your story, your beautiful relationship and your exceptional experience! All the best for your future lucky hubby! :) :) :)

taped2, sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the compliment. We've been together for 37 years, she's been spanking me for 25, involved in chastity for 7, I've been totally committed to serving her for almost 3, the transition was and is very slow many years.

The reason I started chastity was to give her more pleasure and stop masturbating. Most marriages are similar the man cums when he wants and the women cums very little. Just after I started locking my self up we were away from home and forgot to take the key along with us. To make a long story short I gave her earth shattering pleasure that weekend and I had zero orgasms. I felt like I'd won the Super Bowl because I made her feel fantastic. That was almost 7 years ago. I've worked hard to think of her first, do things, buy things ,take her places , surprise her, to put her pleasures and happiness at the top of my list nothing is more important to me than to see her happy not just in the bed room but all the time. Do everything you can to make her feel like the precious person she is. It takes time and a lot of love and Patience

To give you an example what our life is like away from home and chastity
    None of our friends know about our lifestyle. The husbands of all our friends don't really like me very much because I make them look bad because of all the nice things I do for her everywhere and all the time. You know the gentleman that opens the door for his lady and pulled out her chair when she sits, that kind of stuff. Also the gifts I give her and the places I take her. The wives on the other hand love me and some have even offered to trade ( they were just joking I hope) some have even asked what's my wife's secret.

The secret is put their needs wants and desires above yours so high that yours don't even matter. If your relationship is strong and built on love when she's ready to she'll lock you up and tease you and paddle your ass red. Love and patience the journey is worth it. Does that kind of answer your question, and I was going to keep this short Ha Ha Ha.

taped2, Willywonka, ABITNUTTY and 7 others like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Wow your making it tough on me but I'll try
    Our emotional growth has grown stronger since I submitted to my wife. Our marriage has always been good now it's even better and who knows what tomorrow will bring

I had no real connection to Carla I kept thinking about my loving wife allowing me to experience being on display and serving someone else

How this impacted my wife. Since she spanked me I front of Carla she's gotten more comfortable telling me what to( dishes,wash the floor, drop your pants for a spanking etc) this event was a big confidence step for her

Carla is still single and the mystery young lady I still know nothing about her. If your cage is full and ready to burst and you have a KH than let them read this. Than have them bend you over and tan your backside, just to see if that makes you wet

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Give it time and patience who knows where life will lead you

sissybitch likes this.
  9. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Darn, I was hoping there was a magic button. In all honesty I have really enjoyed serving her, putting her needs before mine in and out of the bedroom. I am a lot like you even before we started in this chastity and FLR direction. For her 40th Birthday I created a 4 day event with 10 presents a day for 40 presents culminating with a big surprise party at the end. All the guys at the party gave me a lot of crap for setting the bar too high. I am in this for the long haul and more for the closeness, fun and adventure it brings to the relationship than anything sexual. I think more than anything I want more of her attention and focus. Hard with all the kids, work and life stuff that comes along. I hope she continues to evolve over time as I love those moments where she really steps up and does something that blows me away.

Qveik, Mash2214, manintyres and 2 others like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your on the right track sorry if there was a magic button I would have broken it long ago. By the way for my wife's 50th birthday I bought her a 2015 Mustang GT Convertible that I almost never drive. My car is a 2004 with 335,000km on it. I like your 4 day event idea, never thought of that one. 12 days of Christmas is coming LOL

sissybitch and Patsey Belle like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That was a first for me and I 54 so who knows you might get lucky yet

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    If we could just indulge in the things we enjoy all the time. Wouldn't that be nice as it is I have to work some long hours while my Misses has a free weekend.

We I finally got home tonight she had been spending the day relaxing just enjoying her time off catching up on her reading. What she was reading was the posts that I've made here at Chastity Mansion. Her response was "This is Interesting reading I'm going to have to think of something unique" She said this as she was walking out the door going for an evening out with the Girls.

So casual , so subtle it instantly made my cage tighten and also reminded me of something she said to me almost three years ago.

It was just after I committed to being locked 24/7 with my only releases under her discretion and control. The middle of June 3 years ago we went on a short vacation which included a nice drive in the Rocky Mountains. It was early evening and we arrived at Radium Hot Springs and she had the idea that we should go for a swim in the mineral pool. I replied that we should check into a hotel first so we could change. I was presently locked in my HT2 wearing light blue panties and dress shorts. She just looked at me and smiled " So we're going swimming first" she said this very subtly and casually.

As I entered the change room carrying only my swimsuit I was praying that it would be empty. It was not. Their were 6 other men in there I found the most private spot that I could and opened the locker. I thought that if I took my shorts and panties off together and quickly put on my swimsuit no one would notice. So this is what I did. Just as I was pulling up my swimsuit I glanced across at the man a short distance away from me and he had a fun look on his face. I couldn't tell if he say my cage or my panties or just normally had a fun look on his face. I closed the locker and headed to the pool

When I found my wife already in the pool I went to her. She had a big smile on her face and whispered to me " so did you change in the bathroom stall" I just looked at her with a blank look on my face.

sissybitch, manintyres and spider203 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's been a few days since I posted anything , you know life and work get I the way. It's been 5 days since my Mistress has so much as even touched her property just in case someone was thinking my life is all teasing and playing. I still have to work sometimes.

After making her breakfast this morning I was standing beside the table while she was eating. She looked at me and said " remember I said today your going to get spanked ,with a twist. Go get the strap and put in your bigger but plug in and come back"

I did as instructed and returned with the plug in place and presented my self over the spanking bench ( ottoman ). She was already waiting for me.

This spanking will be more than for maintenance this will also be Discapline. The reason I'm Discaplining you is. You have been spending to much time on the internet this past month and not enough time doing things around the house. ( it seems that she has installed some kind of tracking program on the Internet so she knows how much I've been on )

The first stroke of the strap was delivered hard, with intention to get her point across. Than another and another she stopped at ten. Tears were starting to fill my eyes my bum was already feeling the strapping. I had already had enough and wanted it to stop. She whispered in my ear " Are you ready" she strapped me 40 more times. They were all delivered hard. She was making her point. Tears were running down my cheeks as I stood up and she took my chin in one hand and squeezed her property with the other. Than said " this will be repeated at noon and before supper tonight. And the plug stays in all day Now go stand in the corner till I tell you to leave than you can tell you friends at CM what happened"

So I'm tenderly sitting here doing as I have been instructed. It seems that she has taken the day off so well both be home today. She has told me many times before that I wasted to much time on the Internet but now she's keeping track of it. I know that I could be more productive. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the day

taped2, switchling, Qveik and 5 others like this.
  14. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Awesome , and you still have more to come, your poor backside

manintyres likes this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooooh if i was you i wudnt had come on today and writ all that. you migt be paddle even more now.

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My KH has never physically punished me more than once in the same day, although I have recently wondered what that would be like. My Bride uses a very thick paddle which visited my behind this past Sunday for about 30 hard strokes. This is my maintenance day, and I usually get this regardless of doing something unacceptable. She loves to make me stand there in the mirror so she can admire the results of her discipline delivery.. Laughs a bit, slaps it all by hand a few more time for good measure, and then lets me get dressed to begin my daily duties. She also has a crop which is much more brutal a tool, and leaves a lasting impression, especially on my back side, used when she is really not happy.

manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  17. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Mash 2214. Please explain how being spanked until you cry or humiliated is a good thing. Not being judgmental but trying to understand. My wife might get one free swat and told she would get as good as she gave. I will admit I am personally having some difficulty with some of the postings on the site. Wife is interested in trying to explore this road but I haven't seen anything compeling to cause my to explore this road.

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I think being paddled until you cry for some KH/FLR/Mistresses is seen as a way of showing their sub that they can and will be broken, especially if you have pissed her off enough. And of course, that's emotionally broken as well as physically. This has happened to me, only once this year so far. Then if she has a good handle on what she has just accomplished, she will help you pick up the pieces and put them back together properly, and to her liking. Unless your a real unruly bastard or you just love pain that much, being whipped and paddled until you cry regularly probably isn't the best thing.

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Don't get discouraged by what others do. You have to develop your own relationship. The reason I'm Discaplinied is to make me a better person. I'm not angry with her for doing this. I love my wife and will do anything to please her making her happy makes me happy.

manintyres likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This doesn't happen very often it's to help me become a better more efficient person

manintyres likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife has just completed the second part of my punishment. She used the strap for 25 than finished with 25 with the paddle. my backside is definitely showing the results.

I need to explainer that I asked her to discipline me years ago to help me become a better person, more polite, more efficient, loss weight, or for any reason she wants. She has struggled with doing it but has in the last couple of years seen the results. Disciplinary spankings are very few and far between as I have become a lot nicer person than I was.

In October she asked me how much time I was spending on the internet wasting time on porn and other things. I told her than about 10 -15 hours a month. She said that was exceptable but anymore and I would be Discaplinied for it. I was lieing to her than but thought how does she know what I'm doing when she's not home or after she goes to bed. She installed the tracking program in Late February. In March and April I've logged over 100 hours on the Internet, so don't feel sorry for me I had it coming.

She also knows I'm posting this now. She's sitting in the living room watching me as I'm standing in the middle of the room. As of May 1st I'm allowed a total of 15 hours a month of Internet time for everything I do. That's 40 hours a month of time that I can be more productive.

So don't feel sorry for me the punishment is warranted. My wife is not a mean person. She is the most loving and caring person I know and it's my honour to serve her.

She just asked me to ask you the people that may read this your suggestions on what she should use for the final spanking tonight.

Thank You to everyone that has taken the time to follow my journey

taped2, Qveik, Mactastic and 2 others like this.
  22. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Mash I have just looked at this post and don't think I should make a suggestion, but what I did do was ask my mistress her opinion, so in a way it is one mistress to another . Her view after reading your posts was that you should be secured in some fashion and given another 40 with the strap for your final spanking, and thinks this along with what you have already received should nicely reinforce your mistresses views. I am sorry if its too much but it wasn't my suggestion, in any event good luck

23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your response, and for your Mistress taking it easy on me. My Mistress has said it would be 50. She went to visit our daughter and will be home in about an hour. This butt plug is starting to really bother me

Qveik and sissybitch like this.
  24. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hang on in there you sound as though you have had a tuff day, as to my mistress she can be sympathetic when she feels like it

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I meet my Mistress at the front door with a glass of wine wearing nothing but my cage. She took the wine and told me to go remove the plug than come and present myself in the livingroom. She was sitting in her favourite chair with the strap, paddle ,belt and riding crop on the table beside her.

Before we complete your punishment theirs something else I want you to do.

She sat back in the chair and pulled up her legs and told me to lick her. I knelt before her and reached up under her dress and slid her panties off than moved her dress up out of the way. As I went down to lick my Mistress I say a lovely sight she was shaved completely clean. My cage became instantly tight. For her to shave her pussy was a very rare acurance. I wasted no time to put my mouth to my Mistresss smoothness running my tongue over her clit feeling the moisture starting to appear. I brought her to two glorious Orgasms with my mouth on her lovely shaved pussy. After the second she told me to stop it was time.

I presented myself over the ottoman my face still wet with my Mistresss orgasms and her property dripping it's wetness onto the floor. 50 stokes of the strap were delivered to my already sore backside. The tears were in my eyes, but even though it was painful I was content to presenting myself to my Mistress for discipline. When she had finished she simply said

Let's go to bed I want to cuddle.

taped2, Qveik, Xtudo3002 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice