ON BEING SUBMISSIVE

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Mar 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. WWD

WWD Member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    Great post. Thanks for giving me something to think about. For me, (only doing FLR since September), I have not really struggled with doubts about submitting to and serving my wife. With that said, she is not overtly or in your face dominant. For us, it is more about simply easing her burden, making her life easier around the house. I do it by serving and trying to meet her every need. We discuss things, I give my opinion but will defer to whatever it is she wants to do. If she wants me to make a decision, I make it. She knows she is in charge but at the same time, she doesn’t strut around and flaunt it. I would love it if she did but that is just is not her. In a way, her quiet, unspoken authority makes me even more submissive to her. Again, great post!

Rectrix and asastype like this.
  2. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    For many years I have enjoyed being submissive to dominant women. Although I would generally class myself as an Alpha male. I don't think a submissive can or should be weak, it takes strength to accept CP and I know many women who I have met appreciate this. They do not appreciate a weak male who can not accept a strict punishment, they appreciate a submissive who has the air of being strong and willing to give himself to them so that they can enjoy their pleasures.

MRS.Lilith, Locked4wifey and asastype like this.
  3. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    For myself, I don't consider myself submissive, but still get the greatest pleasure out of seeing a woman really, REALLY enjoying herself.

4. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    There is no greater act of strength than submission to another. Taking a leap of faith, trusting and having the courage to lay bare all that you are and all that you hope to be. A man willing to give up all societal expectations and forge a new path against all which we normalize. You have given your partner the greatest gift in your submission.
    My husband has never shown greater strength than when we entered this lifestyle. I am dominant yes, but when I have a bad day his is the shoulder I look for. He is the one that dry's my eyes and holds my hand through everything. We are women and yes we may be dominant but we hurt and we bleed and we need our men to be our rock. My BR is my rock as you are to your wife/partner.

5. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Submission by a weak person is a bit like playing TicTacToe when you have the first move - there is no satisfaction. Winning a challenging game is where it’s at.
    In all other aspects of my life, I am in charge - especially at work, but my submission to my keyholder is a completely separate facet of my life, which brings us both great rewards.

SheMastersMyDomain likes this.
  6. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Absolutely!

7. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I identify with a lot of what the OP said: a leader/sub in one. My husband sees himself as dominant everywhere except in the bedroom, where he is submissive. But he's still struggling with the whole concept of giving up control even though he wants to submit. The main stumbling block is me. :) He sees me as an equal and can't let go of it when we're intimate - I know he's trying but it's hard for him. It's a slow process and I don't want to rush it so I'm taking it slow, taking what he gives and nudging him along, encouraging his efforts.

8. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    My submission makes me feel stronger.

For instance, I'm constantly being tested with adversity, which I have to endure for my Mistress. And I come out the other side stronger for it. So that when life's adversities come along, like they often do, I am better able to cope, endure and overcome any problems life throws at us. And I do it for my Mistress. This makes me a good, useful servant. That's a strength.

CaramelMochaBoss and asastype like this.
  9. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Sounds wonderful :) good for u

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice