OMG mail from DHL....

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Skyhigh, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    saying that my belt has been shipped from Behind Barz.
    I texted my wife and she replyed: poor you...
    Well, can anyone share a trainingprograme, how did you get close to your belt?
    I hope I can wear the belt pretty much 24/7 after a short training period. I will kepp you posted

Jblocked likes this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Like any item being worn for the first time the belt needs to be broken in and adjusted and shaped to your bodyshape and this will take time. do not make the mistake of rushing in and attempting to wear something this extreme without taking the time to get it right otherwise you are doomed to failure from the off. There are many fantasists out there who will happily tell you they were thrust into something and left for months but that is not how the many successful wearers of these products achieved their goals, it is like anything in life worth doing all a case of taking it steady and slow and gradually building the time limit upwards. I can wear my behindbarz belt for as long or as little as i am told to without any real issues but that is down to taking my time to get it right for me. The belt has to end up being totally comfortable to allow you to wear it consistently but like a prisoner in a dungeon manacled to the walls the ide is it is to keep you there under control it is not like being gifted a pair of comfy slippers. Enjoy the process of getting it right the reward once accomplished is so worth the effort.

3. Slutguy1

Slutguy1 Member

Local Time:
    Being very new to chastity I had to google this belt, it looks very bulky, is it suitable for wearing under everyday clothes ?

4. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thank you for advice, I'll bear it in my mind :)

5. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I shall wear the tube only secured with a Prince albert piercing :)

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    As you say being new to chastity if you continue to google there are many pictures of this belt being worn quite happily under everyday clothing. I along with a large number of owners of this particular belt wear it under any normal clothes taking part in many different day to day tasks with no issue and more importantly completely unknown to anyone i happen to come into contact with. The look may seem bulky to some but in reality it is not.

Allen1987 and Slutguy1 like this.
  7. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    He is correct about it all. I am a machinist and wear jeans everty day. Since Aug 25 2017 it
    has only been off 9 days. There has never been a hint that anyone notices anything. I am on
    my feet all day and walk/ run 12-15 miles a day. When you put it on it is intimidating. You feel
    like it is so big. It took about two weeks to tweek it for full time wear and maybe a month for
    little tweeks.

My wife likes it so much She loves to look at it. It is beautiful work. Just take your time and
    get 'tweeked' before long term. @slave stroppy and I know what its like. I still can't believe
    that it is there all the time. Get up in the morning and see a glimps off the belt and I know I
    am all Her's. When I get a chance I will take some pictures with clothes on. There is one of
    me right now so you can see that it is no big deal. Catch you later. Hi @slave stroppy, glad
    your still alive lol.

ccontrol, Dumb1 and Slutguy1 like this.
  8. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, don't call me stupid. I've been with my wife for five years, and cheating all the way. Wanking day and night leaving my sweet wife frustrated. So, one day she had enough: she wanted me to stop the activity and concentrate on her alone. Since I have had All the fun for five years, she wanted the next five for her self. That ment No relief for me at all and a Lot of relief for her. To "help" med, I would first receive an adult circumsission, next a 4 gauge Prince Albert piercing in solid gold, and then chastised. If I didn't agree, she wanted a divorce.
    So here I am waiting for the last step, a belt that Will be locked on tomorrow, and her having the keys. I can always ask for the key if I have a good reason, but if she see No reason and leave me locked up, I receive a penalty of 50 Strokes with a cane. Protests Will double the penalty. So, yesterday she said "poor you" when I told her the belt is in its way in the mail, and she ment it. I will Spend the next five years in chastity, and serve her good. And probably bedste whipped a lot, poor me :)

spider203 likes this.
  9. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I'm trying to figure out why she didn't kick your ass to the curb a long time ago but I guess whatever works for you two. I have to admit I don't understand what a circumcision has to do with all of this.

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It's fiction, that's why.
    Well, probably everything except the bit about wanking. o_O

11. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    I don't even... sigh stupid people

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice