1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG, Forced Creampie cleanup

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by Tina's Bitch, Apr 10, 2017.

1. My wife just let me inside her pussy. She pulled off just as I was about to have an orgasm and I shot all over the outside of her pussy with a ruined orgasm. She got into a 69 position and told me that if I ever wanted to have sex again I would have to lick her clean. I lapped up all my creamy cum off of her pussy and this made her cum. She told me that I will clean up my cum from now on.

2. Welcome to the club I always have to clean up with my tongue, whatever she lets me cum on when she does that is

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Once you have established your man as your chastity cuckold, then show the world what you own and keep him as your toilet paper, cream pie treats makes you feel strong and so confident. Make sure you discipline him with meaning weekly.

jemmi, Xtudo3002, jung-sklave and 2 others like this.
  4. To clean my Mistress in that way is an honour. Any time I have the privilege of an orgasm I willingly clean it up to show my sevatude to my Wife/Mistress she sometimes says I don't have to but I still do.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. Club Clean Cum CCC?

Xtudo3002, Locknlove and sissybitch like this.
  6. Congrats that is awesome!! Last week I was in the middle of a 3 week and still counting run (not that I want a medal, only that it has been a while!) I complained to her that she wasn't even touching me anymore. She unlocked me and edged me to oblivion and then I told her if she kept going I was gonna cum. Well she kept going and stopped at the most perfect time for her first truly timed ruined orgasm. I tried with all my might to hold back and in the end I had a very unsatisfactory waterfall of cum flow out onto my stomach. She looked at me with an evil grin and just started scooping it up with her fingers and putting them in my mouth. I was so turned on by it especially because I was not as repulsed as I would be after a full meltdown!

Then she got on top of me and rode herself to a very powerful orgasm. She hasn't been able to really ride me without worrying I was gonna cum since we started this path. I was so happy for her but mostly that she scooped up my mess and made me eat it all on her pretty little own!

Welcome to the club! :)

Oh yeah, she hasn't touched it since and the new queens keep from mature metal came Saturday and Im locked tight. Who knows when Im coming out again!!

7. You can be the President sissybitch but we might have to vote on the Suckretary

markp, manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  8. Thank you look forward to it

Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  9. Lucky! ;)

10. I have been expected to clean my Queen even before we were into the FLM relationship. Pretty much how we end sex. It started while we were still dating and was her request / command. A bit weird the first few times but I soon came to enjoy the post intercourse treat.

anasyrma, toniswad and Tina's Bitch like this.
  11. This is the kind of domination I wish my mistress would bestow upon me. I want to be her dirt cum eating slut ;)

joe01 and sissybitch like this.
  12. The session hasn't ended until you've cleaned up your mess. If I were to try and avoid clean up. I would be reminded very sternly why my ass is always in panties.

sissybitch, anasyrma and Mash2214 like this.
  13. It is much better when it is someone else's semen. Especially if it is your best friend's. It happens. :) I have tasted myself many times since I used to perform oral on my wife and other sex partners after I ejaculated into them. As a result my wife does not usually want me to eat my own. She knows it does not affect me one way or the other. I always thought men should eat their own semen to see what they are asking their wives to do. Good for you, but the no more sex ever would not work on me because I know that is not true. It would have to be something believable for me to take her seriously. Usually it is a paddling, no sex next week or no unlocking for sex for a month. We have learned long ago that for a threat to work, I have to believe it or have it be something that is within my limits. No more sex ever is definitely outside of my limits. :)

So, how what do you think of the taste? I have no problem with the taste since smells and tastes when aroused do not bother me. What I hate is the consistency. I hate anything slimey, even my food.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  14. Count me in!

15. Your in, this was so long ago I had forgotten about it. How about Vise PRESIDENT

16. A good way to say it. I also wear panties. LOL

17. Agreed, with panties, of course.

18. My ass is also always in panties!

19. I am reluctant to say, but am starting to not only get used to it, but starting to think of it.

When I day dream in my head about getting to finish, I seem to also wonder if I will be eating it off her privates or fed to me from handjob. I don't remember thinking these things before. Now it's part of my brain like "of course I'm going to wear pants, I just don't know which ones". So when I think about getting to climax with mistress it is as simple as "of course I'm going to clean up, I just don't know from where".

Funny how fast we become like Pavlov's dogs, hearing the dinner bell and salivating. I think if orgasm and I do the same thing. Before her, I had never seriously considered ever doing something like that...heck I have never eaten Rocky Mountain oysters.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  20. Everything is a matter of being accustumed to it. Unless one has a very strong bias against eating cum, tasting it from vagina or ass of a loved Mistress can be very arousing indeed and a sign of deep love and understanding.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  21. And plugged too, it is so nice!

anasyrma likes this.
  22. It would be nicer if it was someone else's there to clean up than your own

sissybitch likes this.
  23. What for? To clean up your KH is a adorable duty.

sissybitch likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forced creampie

2. creampie forced

3. forced creampie cleanup

4. forced creampie my pussy