Okay, now what?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub4M, May 7, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. sub4M

sub4M New member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    I'm at a loss of what to do. After some fitting issues, I found that ring 2 and the shortest spacer was both comfortable and prevented one of the twins from escaping. I'm finally sleeping through the night, but somehow while watching TV today the ring snapped at the connection. I didn't know it until I felt pinching out of nowhere. It was only 3 months old. Granted I'm wearing shorts that are a little snug (but stretch out throughout the day), but it survived tighter pants with no problems.

I know ring 3 fits, but after experimenting I'm afraid it could be too small, especially when aroused. While skin color doesn't change while using #3, I'm worried that it would snap at the connection (oh the irony) if my sack tightened up and stayed that way long enough.

Would it just be easier to switch to #3 and hope I don't get jarred awake by nocturnal erections again, or order a new #2 and wait it out?

This has been a day I'd like to forget.

2. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    That's definitely unfortunate. I wore my 6000s for a few months, experimenting with the different base ring and gap sizes until I finally had it right and could wear the device for days at a time. Once I got to that point, I began taking a serious look at steel devices because I knew that I didn't want to someday be in the same predicament that you're in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice