OK, She told her friends...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Stuckinsteel, Apr 8, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Take it easy be calm act natural and be your self , You will shine like a diamond , good luck

wLOCKridge likes this.
  2. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Last night went fairly well. We had a few drinks and played a some yahtzee (I've never played before, and I am not good.) After some conversation about anything and everything the focus shifted to bdsm stuff, like seeing someone being led around by a leash at the store late at night. After a few stories like that I got up to get everyone some drinks and one of the girls lifted the back of my shirt as I walked by, exposing my belt briefly, and said "there it is."
    After coming back in with the drinks they were all smiles. Needless to say my shirt was pulled up most of the remainder of the night. I heard my belt looks nice with jeans. I feel much better knowing they are in acceptance of it, and am very exited about them occasionally bringing it up and showing me that they know I'm excited.
    This is a step into unknown territory, I guess we'll see if anything more will happen. I sure hope it does!

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Sure it will. And they'll surely also be wanting their males belted as soon as they can too....:):):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice