ok im goin nuts

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy Shane, Mar 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Well after having taken almost three months for me to adjust to wearing the cb6000s im afraid i am now able to wear it long term. LOL My wife was very patient with me and allowed me to adjust to it and did not force me to if i was sore. This was ALL my idea however at this point i must admit even though i do enjoy being locked for her if i had a choice i wouldnt wear it. HOWEVER at this point i DONT have that choice anymore. She has come to LOVE me wearing it. I had been released for about a week as i had developed a raw spot but sunday night i was healed and she told me to go lock up. last night she made me bring here to orgasm and WOULD NOT let me have intercoarse with here, although i did my best to beg LMAO. She has been sending me to do lists via email every morning when she is on her way to work for the past 3 weeks. mostly house work and that helps keep me busy when im not at work. Anyway the point of all this is how many others of you brought this on yourself and then......well not really regreted it but questioned why you did it. LOL and how many other wives did it to humor there husband then found it was the best thing ever. I am going on 2 weeks of not having an orgasm and not that im locked back up who knows what here plan is. This is the longest i have EVER gone and im goin NUTS

2. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Tomorrow makes two months for me. I am approaching critical mass. I have never held out that long.

Its sweet insanity alright.

I was unlocked for about 16 hours Sunday. Getting locked up after that has made things really intense.

3. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    i know theses are old posts, i really hope they have been locked since they were posted! lol

dereknor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice