Ohh My My Oh La La - I'm loving my new Femdom Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Manteo, Jun 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Ok Ladies,

I have it made....well... Let's just say it's a work in progress, towards perfection.

Never in a million years would I have dreamed that my husband would be cleaning the house all day, cooking dinner and cleaning up after dinner. Finally, he is seeing how sloppy, messy and lazy the kids are (he has cleaned all day).

As if that were not good enough, I can demand that he wake me in the morning with the sexual pleasures of my choice (with NO release for him), cook my breakfast and serve it to me while I'm still in bed, prepare my bath, warm my towel in the dryer, clean up after my breakfast and make the bed while I'm bathing.

Throughout the day if there is something he is not doing to my standard, I will bring it to his attention. Typically, a slap in the face, when he's out of line, is all it takes. However, when it's severe enough he get's chained to our bed and whipped beyond his pain limit. I'm sure that there are some who believe that this is playing to his fantasies, but let me assure you it is VERY effective for us.

To think of the years of our life that has been wasted away while he napped the days away on the couch with the T.V., blaring. Now, we never have the T.V. turned on, just music to keep him company while he busily works to please me.

Ahhhh, the life I have now is to be envied by many.

XOXO
    Mistress Manteo

2. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    1:46 PM

Good for you! All men should do this for their partners! :lol:

3. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    It sounds like You're getting no more than You deserve Miss.

charlotte x

4. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Hi,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself by having someone cater to you. It's interesting to me that i needed a chastity device to show me how selfish i had been. i always thought i was a "good husband" but being locked in a chastity device for weeks at a time sure opened my eyes to the reality of what i should have been doing for my lovely wife.

i was not a big TV watcher, but i hardly ever have it on now. i am usually busy doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, fixing things, & catering to my wife on a personal level. If she needs to relax i offer her a body massage while she reads her emails. If she needs more, like the sexual kind, i will either do it orally or help stimulate in other ways to bring her to orgasm.

She has also discovered that she ABSOLUTELY LOVES TO TEASE & takes advantage of it. There is no way to count how many times over the last couple of years that she has brought me close to an orgasm, then stopped to relock the chastity device. i am constantly thinking of ways to please her & love the thought process involved. Instead of begging to cum, which is useless, i tell her i will do whatever it is she wants done.

i am still not permitted an orgasm, i just get more things added on my to do list....LOL

i hope you stay pleased & happy, barbara

5. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well done. I wish all wives were so open minded.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    That's the way!!!

And when you've got that remote control zapper fitted as well he won't get out of line EVER, or else..

LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice