Oh Balls

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Gryffin, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Second opinions please after searching around the site for an answer myself...

I've been wearing a cheap steel cage and bought differrent sized spare rings at time of purchase. The 50' ring fitted nicely in (pouch) underwear but was a bit slack when loose. Finally escaping whilst sitting on a pub punch yesterday.

In the bath later I switched into the 45' ring which was a tight fit ... and here is the problem I probably couldn't slip a finger under the ring. ... However it became comfortable to wear as I lay on the bed with my wife. Overnight though my testicles have swelled and so no sign of deflating.

I'm assuming I'll have to admit that the base ring is too small but was hoping it might be due to being denied (often by honour) since last August.

Any suggestions greatfully received I'm feeling a bit bloody minded and want to continue as the device now fits well. But probably should go back up a size.

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    You seem to have answered your own question. The obvious solution is to find something between 50mm and 45mm.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  3. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Indeed you are right. But can't really get away with buying new devices for the moment! So was venting a bit.

Took the device off a while ago and was glad I did - any more inflation and I think it could have been very awkward to remove the ring! Will have to try and manage for the moment with the larger ring. Fortunately I live with my keyholder in case of difficulties.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    one of the tricks I've read about was to wrap dental floss around the base ring to give it a larger ring diameter, thus making the opening smaller. Maybe use rubber tubing first then dental floss if the gap really needs to come down a lot?

It could also just be that the gap from the ring to the cage is too large and that 50mm is a perfect fit for you.

Gryffin likes this.
  5. Bob Grant

Bob Grant Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Before I put ring and cage on, I use lotion. Around the balls and scrotom. This should help you. Also after shower I use lotion.

Gryffin likes this.
  6. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Back in the 50' ring from yesterday and well, the swellings back again ... but this time its comfortable in the ring.

Guess I'm just going to have to be guarded from early escape for the first week!

7. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I don't do it myself, so can't really say personally how well it worked. But to get a 50mm ring down to like 48 or 47mm, some guys have put mold-able plastic (or rubber or other materials) around the ring. It might not look great, but it'd give you a good idea of whether a smaller ring would work (for when you can get a different size)

Gryffin likes this.
  8. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Right, I totally forgot about that - I've used Sugru for other things, and it's been great. There are a lot of cheaper brands, but who knows what's it them. Sugru does even make a skin friendly formula!

Gryffin likes this.
  9. Newbie2019

Newbie2019 Member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Nexcare makes a first aid tape called absolute waterproof. You can find it at any walmart or Walgreens. It's a thicker tape. This is what I used to "shim" up the base ring. It was the best $3 I ever spent

Gryffin likes this.
  10. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Use a lathe and open up the base ring. I found 1.85” to be perfect.
    Just a few hundredths makes a HUgE difference

11. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Update: Using the largest ring with the inner anti-off spike riing seems to be working. The next ring size down would fall off without the anti-off but am now going a size up and it still fits ...

The spikes aren't that sharp but they do make any attempt at morning wood regrettable. Which is a surprise bonus/disadvantage* (*delete as appropriate).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice