Often naked

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Paraplegicsub, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I am naked in front of clothed woman several tines a day. I have all female care workers my wife stipulated it. I am stripped naked every morning on the bed and wheeled thru to my wet room and I transfer onto the toilet. After that teath and then shower and they are very thorough. Every crevice is washed my wife supervised at first. Then back on the bed nappy fastening and shorts and T shirt. It's the same at night but no shower. As well as a nappy I have plastic pants at night some pairs have frilly leg cuffs. My wife has laid the instructions out from day one. She asks me often is everything done and I always tell the truth. Any lapse and she is on the phone. It is incredibly belittling the woman are quite hot.

2. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    What would you think of your wife enlisting your caregivers into femdom-ing you? It's a perfect situation.

Caregivers are taught and expected to treat their clients with dignity and respect but maybe in your case they would make an exception, if that's something that you would want.

3. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    As a lawyer i would think that legal and ethical concerns would prevent that.

But i dont practice in this area and i could be wrong

Thatgirl likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree as a nurse, if discovered, you could face prosecution for abuse. Or even worse sexual abuse. It is such a hot topic at the moment.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  5. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Definitely wouldn't want it but thanks for the replies. The only part of our life my care workers have been subjected to is the penis cage.

6. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I’m a nurse and I agree as well. Maybe put out a personal ad for non-certified caregivers/“personal companion” and make it clear that you are looking for legitimate caregiver(s) who are open minded. There’s gotta be a website, maybe fetlife, where you can find what you’re looking for. This could be seen as sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, etc even if your caregivers are consenting.

Not to be rude, but you state in your profile, you are paralyzed from the waist down. I am curious...if your arms are functional, why do your caregivers do your teeth and wash everything for you in the shower? Do your caregivers see your chastity cage on you and if so, what do they say about it? Again, I don’t mean to come off as rude, just trying to gain understanding is all.

FWIW, the certified caregiver/nurse/patient roles should never be crossed under any circumstances, no matter how tempting it may be. It should always be strictly business. Believe me, I’ve had many good looking patients over the years who were interested in me and I have respectfully declined every single one of them. It’s awkward situation when you are helping a man bathe, who, for whatever circumstances can’t do it himself and he gets an erection. I had one patient it got so bad that they had to have a male caregiver shower him because he’d start suggesting things that should never be done in the nurse/patient relationship.

And if this whole thing is completely off base, please just disregard;)

7. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    No not at all. I do my own teeth by the way. It's more of a balance problem. It's difficult to explain but when your paralyzed from the waist down its like sitting on jelly. You feel wobbly and like you could tip over. I have to be strapped into my wheelchair. I can hold onto the sides of my shower chair but then I don't have arms for washing myself with. It's what works for us and I was expertly assessed and this is the best and safest way..

8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If I were your wife I would make sure all your carers were male.

9. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife is a licensed massage therapist and the same rule applies to her.

Paraplegicsub and Thatgirl like this.
  10. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    I have had erections while being showered and it's very embarrassing for me. It's something I am better at control now. The times it happened I just apologize lots and they say all the right things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice