Officially at 30 days in a cherry keeper. I love it

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Guest 2931, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Guest 2931

Guest 2931 Member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I’ve been locked up with no unsupervised releases and no orgasms for 30 days, more than doubling my previous record of 14.
    Not sure if/when I’ll be released and it’s thrilling.

I’m wearing a cherry keeper small with total touchstop and it’s the most comfortable cage I’ve ever worn.

I needed a non-metal cage because I have to pass metal detectors at work, and this brand has been so incredible. I haven’t gone as far as custom designs yet (I do have a few ideas) but this “off the shelf” size fit me perfectly and I’ve been able to do a labor intensive job while I’m wearing it.

I also have a couple of other cages that my KH will occasionally swap me into for short term play. The micro and a longer cage with fewer bars so she can have more contact and i get room to grow. Looking to add a spiked one to my collection soon.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. Deleted member 75752

Glad it is working for you, mine is on the way. Cherry Keeper standard with the large headlock feature. UPS is pissing me off though. Showed up at their facility and going on 40 hours without a status update.

3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Just ordered one standard with medium ring with total touch stop how does it feel when it is on and you are hard with the touch stop

4. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    I was enticed and just ordered. It was the permalock option that excited me. The thought that the only was to remove it is to actually destroy it. Definitely going to be experimenting with that at some point!

we’ll definitely be keeping any curious on CM posted.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice