Odd finding with incoming T storm

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Linjx014, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    So I've been in the bawr device for 9 days and we went to wife's families. We drove during a storm there, but on the way back it was going to get really nasty. We could see it was getting dark as hell and as I was driving before it got bad I could feel a tingle as like estim. There was lightning in the foreground and all around. It was like my device was drawing in the electrons and grounding me out with the car tires contact that are wet. So I'm curious any one else see this before. This is a first time I've ever felt that in my pants without having a estim device hooked up to me. I could have just been imagining things but I don't think I was. Weather is crazy. My wife was laughing her damn head off, like hey what if it strikes the car, your penis going to explode. She's something else, there was more jokes like this like entire time we were driving back. And now she doesn't feel great and I'm going to go 2 weeks now. Kinda wanted to push my self anyways. So here's to 2 weeks in and getting estimed by an incoming storm. , ‍️

spider203, sextudent and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. ShesQuiteStrict

ShesQuiteStrict New member

US, Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    Once I had a close encounter with lightning.

I did not have a cage, and I was not in a car, I was on a mountain top, and I felt the charge building up in the general area where the lightning was about to strike and my instincts told me to stop walking forward, my skin was heating up slightly and my hair was stranding on end, and it struck close, flash, boom, very lucky. Charge built up in the area I was in, for a period of time until it discharged to the higher atmosphere. Mother earth is no joke.

I hadn't thought much about this until your post, but it would be possible to feel this electric field inside of a car, the reason is because it is not a perfect Faraday cage. If lightning were to say strike the metal roof, you'd likely live actually because it would surround you on the way to ground. Think about cellular though, you can get signal in your car just fine because the field goes into the car. Not a perfect Faraday cage. So I could see how what happened to me could be felt in a car, if you drove into a spot where that's in the air.

Your cock was acting as an antenna LOL

sextudent, 1mlockedup and Linjx014 like this.
  3. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    It was not a very hard electric feeling just ever so slight, like maybe level 1 or 2 on a stim device. Odd sensation to say the least. But you make a good point about the transmission or energy thru air like our cell phones and wifi. So most definitely was electricity I was feeling.

sextudent and ShesQuiteStrict like this.
  4. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I've experienced this before.
    like it was electrically charged during a big thunder storm.

Linjx014 likes this.
  5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    Beware of Ball lightning

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

Linjx014 likes this.
  7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    A little bit of moisture and a highly conductive metal cage... If there's ionization of the air due to the storm, then maybe you did feel a tingle in the same way hair can stand up on end in a storm.

8. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    LOL, I see what you did there.

9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lightning likes sharp pointing things so the chances of a strike to a car whilst there's trees and, especially in built up areas, buildings with lightning conductors i.e. churches, flats, offices, shopping centres, is very remote.

A car with tinted glass windscreen and heated windows will help compete the Faraday cage which is more protective against fast moving flux of charge that the slow moving and higher frequency like WiFi and mobile signals. Siemens used to have a lot of high tension experiment videos demonstrating the effects of this on cars and other things.

But seriously, some men would pay for such a shock. But in such circumstances like the weather you described you will definitely feel the charges in the atmosphere and very likely smell the ozone (photocopier smell).

As said above, mother earth and it's powers are amazing and need be respected. This obviously if the whole Crux of Femdom and never forget it unless you want the fury of a billion volts upon you. Not sure what this would equate to in e-stims but would be a shit load of batteries.

I just love watching an electric storm in its full glory... until it hits the local transformer.

A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice