Observations......

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, May 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    After about 9 months of chastity, including 6 of being locked more or less 24/7 in the same device, (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/perfect-fit.24065/) I've noticed a few things that I thought I'd share with the group.

1) After going thru 4-5 different devices, I've got a keeper. This one is both more comfortable and more secure than any other I've tried. It took a few tries, and about 3 months to come to that conclusion.

2) I walk a bit differently. More deliberate, slightly slower and with a wider stride. My beautiful wife/KH says I look like a cowboy-as if I'd just gotten off a horse.

3) My cock and balls have "accommodated" their cage. I lost a little size (length and width) at first, but now have stabilized to the point that my cage fits like a glove.

4) I can pee standing up again. At first, I had to sit down to urinate because the pee went in every direction. After a few months, it stabilized to the point that I can accurately direct the flow into a urinal.

5) I still occasionally "slip out"-my right testicle slips thru the trap and eventually the whole device can come off. It particularly happens after significant/prolonged physical activity or exertion. I've come to the conclusion the only option that would eliminate that possibility would be to go to a PA-type device. And neither my wife/KH or I are into piercings, (call us old-fashioned) so that's not really really an option at this point.

6) No PIV is not a big deal to either of us. My beautiful wife/KH decided a few months ago that she (and I) was/were done with PIV. We have 6 kids, all born vaginally. She could barely feel me inside her on my best days, and hadn't orgasmed from PIV in years. I pleasure almost nightly with my mouth/hands/vibrator, which she absolutely loves. I am unlocked about once/month, and am usually allowed to jerk off in front of her, which she gets a kick out of. Occasionally she will blow me or give me a hand job. So I'm happy, too.

Overall, we are both still very pleased. Our sex life had become essentially non-existent until we stumbled upon chastity and took the wild chance that it might help. We were and are otherwise VERY vanilla in our regular lives. No one else knows we participate in this kink/fetish, whatever you want to call it. But we love it and have no intention of going back. I would hope that others here might benefit from hearing about our experience.

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Congratulations, I'm glad it's working out for both of you. I'm impressed you figured out the peeing standing up. After about 16 months I've given up on that. Only time I pee standing up is in the shower. Even when I get a clean stream as it winds down it splashes. Even though I find it inconvenient and even embarrassing at times to pee sitting down, I also like it as it's another reminder. I also had the ball escape issue, especially getting into cold water. I went down 1/8" in ring size and it hasn't come back. Might be worth trying.

3. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Sounds like you have a good life and and amazing wife. It what I want for me and my wife too. I envy you!!!!

4. Krypto004

Krypto004 Member

Mechanic
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Wonderful to see two people reaching such a perfect accommodation. Long may it continue for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice