Observations on my first days in the CB-6000

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NemoJudex, Mar 4, 2009.

1. NemoJudex

NemoJudex Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Having just joined and respecting the admonition don't be a lurker, I post a short note about me.

In my 50s, I had an experience with a CB-3000 several years ago, but the key holder and I didnt see eye-to-eye on the limits and we went our seperate ways. Several years later, I met and married a wonderful woman with an open mind. After disclosing my desire for enforced chastity, we ordered the CB-6000 and the book: Male Chastity, A Guide for Keyholders by Lucy Fairbourne.

They both arrived on the same day and after some awkward moments, I was able to slip into the device and hear the click as my wife/key holder closed the lock. We read the book together and spoke openly about the device. That evening, she shaved me to her specifications and I became aware of a subtle shift in the power arraignment in our relationship.

Today she has me wearing it all day I work from home and we will see where it goes from here. I can say at this point it is comfortable and my thoughts often turn to her during the day.

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Very cool that you and She read the book together. And a big welcome here! It would be neat to read daily updates from you as you go deeper in your submission to Her. All locked up and nowhere to go... (I've got a CB3k myself, but am on a hiatus with it for now. I've got the book, but not the guts to share it with Her just yet!)

Good luck, and no more lurking okay?

3. tufun40s

tufun40s Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    My wife, k/h and I also read the book together. She has taken it to heart and lock up periods have increased greatly. Not sure if that is such a good thing, but we are enjoying our journey. She is now toying with the idea of "intercourse with control." I would be let out to have sex with her, giving her an orgasm, but if I cum myself, I add one month to my next lock up. Not sure if I can do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice