O.m.g !

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by scovic, Apr 27, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    It has now been 6 months since me & my wife started using chastity as a means to save our marriage & WOW... what a turnaround.
    I am a complete differant person for it & never want this to end. It has totally changed my way of thinking, caring & loving.
    I now love my wife more than I have at any stage in the past & that is the same with my wife. We talk more, cuddle more, I help out more & I'm no longer a jealous lover in the bedroom. I now live my life to serve her & make her happy.
    We have both agreed that this alone has saved us & it will continue to be a part of our lives for the forseeable future & without it our marriage would be over.
    If only others knew this secret, far less marriages would end in divorce.

2. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    indeed!! my Wife/kh and i went through a similiar phase many years ago that almost ended in us calling it quits. however, we both perservered and here we are at 25 years together with as one might guess in my situation no intent to do anything but live and love this wonderful woman for as long as i live.

obviously we made some changes(both) but i found some inner peace and have been working on this stage of our life for qute a while. either way it turns out(chastity or not) we will be together with me serving her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice