Numbness after using wand

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LatexMiss, Mar 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LatexMiss

LatexMiss Member

London
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Long time lurker and first real post.

Has anyone experienced numbness after using a wand while locked in a device? I am currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2 and I was instructed by to us a wand (Doxy) until I came.

As I was hard my urethra was crushed so when I came the experience was more like a ruined ' thumbed' O.

Shortly afterwards I noticed that I was numb down there and I remained that way for at least an hour or so.

Has anyone else experienced this, I have never really used vibrators before so don't know if this is normal?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Jx

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    no expert here but this is normal if you are using any electro toy above a moderate tingle setting.
    its sad really as my orgasms with my erostek 312 were mind blowing the first few times then it seemed like i had to raise the power level more and more. keep in mind this was pre chastity for me, so i was probably masturbating 3-7X a week so sensitivity was certainly not peaked like it is now.
    it almost makes me not want to use the erostek any more as one of the favorite things i enjoy about chastity is the hightened sensitivity and dripping when being only lightly stimulated or even thinking about what my KH may do to me next.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    its possible that being hard for that long in your cage pinched the nerve that runs on top of your penis. This can lead to numbing if the nerve is pinched for too long.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice