1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Numbing spray/gel recommendations?

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by withpermission, Aug 25, 2017.

1. I'd like some recommendations for any numbing spray/gel that you and your KH have found that you are both happy with. Ideally I'd like to find something that doesn't transfer to my wife. Does that even exist? I'm fortunate in that my wife enjoys intercourse A LOT but I'd like to increase my stamina. I used to be able to last a lot longer but that was when I masturbated every day. Obviously that's not a good solution so I was hoping for some numbing help.

Thanks in advance!

2. Lidocane patch - wrap your cock with one, lock away in your device. Later, when she requires attention take it out, get hard and satisfy her demands - as you can still get hard but not feel her. Have a 'nice' day... :)

withpermission likes this.
  3. Promescent is great, but very expensive. I am trying cheaper alternatives now... dynamo delay by screaming O

4. emla cream for sure but you need a prescription in the US. I think you can get it from a doctor if you say your getting a tattoo or laser skin treatments.

5. Don't waste your money on numbing stuff at the adult stores.

Any spray with Cane or Caine as the last part of the active ingredient will work.
    Sprays work better.

A little will numb you some. A lot will make you not feel yourself which is wild.

Whatever you do make sure you let it dry all the way. If you don't she'll be numb too and that too is wild.

Condoms also keep it only on you.

Kir_S and withpermission like this.
  6. Just be aware that emla cream can cause skin irritation if left on for too long.

7. I bought a few ounces of Lidocaine that was supposed to penetrate a few layers of skin unlike the other creams and lotions. Paid a $100 for a tiny bottle good for a handful of applications. While it did numb the skin of my penis so that I could not feel my wife's nails digging in, it did not prevent arousal and orgasm because it is not the skin that does it but rather the up and down motion of the penis. You do not have to feel your penis to get erect and orgasm.

Perhaps it will benefit pre-ejaculation but unless they stop the thrusting motion, it will not help much.

8. Just tried this for the first time last night, actually! I've read about it and always wanted to, and my KH thought it'd be fun. Walgreens sells a 4% Lidocaine cream. AFAIK if you're in the US like I am, that's the strongest over the counter pain cream available. Not sure why, it's not like you can get high off the stuff. :p

Anyway I applied generously to my cock, especially the frenulum and glans in general. Then after it had dried a bit I put a condom on so she wouldn't get numbed. At first I didn't think it was working and had to stop so we messed around other ways for a bit. Then I tried again and the sensation was greatly diminished. I could still definitely have come but she decided she wasn't in the mood for PIV anymore after a few minutes and we switched to the Hitachi instead. It's worth noting that it's been 8 days since my last orgasm and normally at this point if we try PIV it's like a hair-trigger for coming, I can't last more than 30 seconds. With this I definitely could have fucked her for a while.

After her orgasm she decided she was going to let me come by using the Hitachi. Had me take the condom off and she cranked it up on my frenulum while I lay on my back. Normally this takes me over the edge pretty quickly but I found that all I felt was a dull vibration throughout my entire shaft and after a few minutes she told me I must not want to come that badly, and I'll just have to wait a bit longer. :p

So for me, at least, it seemed to work pretty well. Probably worth noting that the full effects weren't there until 20-30 minutes after application so you might want to plan ahead and apply during foreplay.

9. I think emla is prescription because there have been reported deaths from overuse by women getting laser treatments.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- People who use large amounts of skin-numbing creams and lotions, often in conjunction with cosmetic procedures, are at risk of irregular heartbeats, seizures and even death, U.S. health officials warned Tuesday.

The Food and Drug Administration, citing two deaths, said such topical anesthetics can be applied in amounts so large that a lethal dose of the chemicals can enter the bloodstream.

A 22-year-old woman and a 25-year-old woman who applied numbing creams after laser hair removal on their legs later died, the agency said

After the procedure, "these women then wrapped their legs in plastic wrap, as they were instructed, to increase the creams' numbing effect. Both women had seizures, fell into comas, and subsequently died from the toxic effects of the anesthetic drugs," the FDA said.

Numbing creams and lotions, available both by prescription and over the counter, are approved to soothe burning or itching skin as well as pain before, during and after various procedures. They contain numbing drugs that can include lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine and prilocaine.

But the FDA said consumers should be cautious about using them without medical supervision.

10. Oh man that's really sad. :(

Well it just goes to show that even if something seems stupid there's more often than not a good reason for it. I'm no doctor and I certainly don't have any experience with laser hair removal, but I do wonder if the procedure creates a huge amount of micro-wounds (similar to a tattoo) and makes you even more susceptible to absorbing the medicine.

For what it's wroth this site claims the LD-50 (dosage at which 50% of patients die) for mice is 220mg/kg for Lidocaine. Even assuming (probably untrue) it's far far lower in humans (like 100mg/kg) and that an average person is 65kg that's 6.5g of lidocaine for an LD-50. The bottle i got is 76.5g of cream and 4% lidocaine solution (I assume that is by mass) meaning there is just a touch over 3grams of licodaine in that entire bottle. The LD-50 is given for oral consumption which has presumably higher bio-availability vs dermal absorption. So given all our extremely liberal assumptions an average person would have to chug over 2 bottles of this cream to risk dying. I'd bet my next paycheck the actual number is upward of 8 bottles. And that's *drinking* the stuff. I'm not sure about the difference in bio-availability of dermal vs oral absorption but even if they're the same you'd have to slather your body with a minimum of 2.5 bottles of the stuff, but like we said, more realistically 8 bottles or so.**

**I'm not a doctor and I'm not trying to condone anyone thinking they can just put a ton of lidocaine on themselves and be totally okay. I just wanted to clarify that if you're putting a healthy dollop of the stuff on your cock you're probably going to be just fine.

11. Numb Master, a lidocaine cream available on Amazon for a reasonable cost, has been spoiling my enjoyment of PIV for 12 months.

12. it could be micro wounds but I also think its the large areas that were covered. They simply put too much on their skin and it was absorbed. But yeah I think the small amount you would need for the penis would be fine, you really only need enough to cover the glans and frenum.

13. I bought a lidocaine based, cvs brand generic back pain spray for about $8. Works great.

tomf_22033 and withpermission like this.
  14. It is a very, very rare occurence that I am unlocked but the few time I have been we use Dr. Numb. Works very well. After about 5-10 minutes i cant feel anything. It is a very weird feeling to be holding it my hand but cant feel it. We use a condom so the cream wont transfer to Her. Sometime she requires that I wear 2 condoms as reassurance that I will not have any sensations or pleasure while having sex. After She is finished, she pushes me off of her. Puts a cold washcloth on my balls and waits for me to get soft before locking me back up. No orgasms allowed for me.

15. Numbing salves seem too messy to me. Have you considered a penis extension? Its like fucking with a rubber tire on your dick, so you probably wont get off with one on, and women love them. After experimenting, I found out my girlfriend really likes one I found on amazon called the oomph! It adds 2 inches or more to my 6.5 inches, making me over 8.5 inches, plus it adds more girth. Anything we tried that is bigger is too floppy, and smaller ones dont hit the spot. I get her off 3 or 4 times with it, easily, then take it off and get myself off. If she was more dominant she might not let me fuck her without it.