1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nude Beach visit in chastity

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by redbottomboy, Oct 8, 2016.

1. France has never been at the top of our list but who knows. Thanks

2. I've been to nude beaches in chastity. My former Mistress loved to have people see who was in charge

B1too and spider203 like this.
  3. In our younger days my wife and our girlfriend visited nude beaches on vacation. You see all sorts of things so I do not think it will be a big deal. I am sure some will take a look but nudist tend to be very liberal and accepting people. We were not into chastity back then but my butt had a few welts on it from a caning the night before. No one asked about it and I did not pay any attention to whether anyone was looking or not. Forgot all about it in fact. I never got an erection at a nude beach and if we were into chastity back then I doubt that I would have been locked up at the beach. No need for it so why bother. We tend to be more interested in orgasm denial. The cage is a prop and source of stimulation to me.

Give it a try. On nude beaches we are asked to swing and swap a few times. Guys gave me the thumbs up while their wives and girlfriends gave us the stink eye. Go for it. Put a lease on it for added fun. Bet you get people asking questions.

Keuschling likes this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    :):):)

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. We hit the beach today and she proceeded to go topless and uncage me. We saw another couple fucking and she told me i could fuck her doggie style for 3 minutes and immediately go back into the cage and neither whine or ask for sex, Or take a chance she wont be too tired tonight. Like a kid on Christmas morning i wanted it now. She even kept track of the time and challenged me to cum. Time up, pull out, and kissed her ass. 2 vehicles came by and 1 sort of crept and watched. Few minutes later she had me lockes. At one point she flirted with a couple that wanted to swap and whispered that we could not since i was caged with no key. Nude beach high island texas

Queensbitch likes this.
  6. Left the beach picture off

Attached Files:

MattL likes this.
  7. I had the same thought today to be caged or not caged but after reading all your wonderful posts I think as long as there's no kids around and you're not making a nuisance of yourself if you and your keyholder a comfortable with you cage and nude on the beach I think it would be fine to do so I can't wait to find a nude beach near us

MattL likes this.
  8. I received two presents today. New Mistress caged me and is taking me to a nude beach in a couple days. Super excited

Mash2214 and Queensbitch like this.
  9. What beach

10. Friend of mine witnessed funny scene when a couple was asked to leave nude beach or remove chastity belt, as it was considered as a something what cover parts of body which should not be covered :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Hi all, I'm new here
    I have been in and out of chastity over the past few years, partly with my wife being the key holder, partly by my own doing (I feel it makes me a better husband)
    I go to nude beaches all the time wearing my cage and have never had anything said to me
    yes I get alot of looks by passes by but thats about it.
    the first time I wore it to the beach I was a bit unsure and hid it a bit but within 20 minutes I had forgotten it was on
    I was stopped by a couple a few months ago and they were interested as to why and what i was wearing but after explaining it to them they were fine, more interested than anything
    be proud and wear it, show it off, show the people at the beach that you are devoted to your key holder

12. yesterday at the nudist beach

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      69.6 KB
      Views:
    Mash2214 likes this.
  13. I find that very hard to believe that a little bit of plastic or steel would make someone have to leave the beach. That's a strick nude beach maybe they should ask people to leave that have more than 10% of their body tattooed. It's a strange world we live in

Nicoftime likes this.
  14. Good for you be proud of who you are. As long as it doesn't effect your working on business life. You wouldn't want to lose your Job over your lifestyle

15. there not many folks there.

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. Did you enjoy your self

17. i always enjoy myself at the beach, i like to sun bake for 30min's each side then go for a walk, no swimming though as it is too cold, its winter in Sydney so I hang for a day where the temp is over 20 degrees, spewing today is 27 but can not there.
    The beach the other day had about 20 people including 3 couples.
    I get horny when i go to the beach by myself locked in my cage. Its like i'm the bitch of the beach and am not good enough to be fully free, and everyone else on the beach knows it. It is hard to explain but is a great feeling and I love it

Jblocked and Mash2214 like this.
  18. Isn't it crazy warm in Sydney today! What nude beach do you go to?

19. mix it up but lately Birdie beach

20. That's a unique way to look at it " the bitch of the Beach not good enough to be free " you must have a lot of fun on the beach

21. Too funny. My keyholder was teasing me the other day saying she was going to take me to this beach one day just to expose once and for all who is in charge since it is only about 20 miles away.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  22. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    If it was a full belt (e.g. Neosteel) then fair enough. But something like a MatureMetal leaves plenty to be seen.:):):)

23. I emailed hedonism a free months back asking about being caged on their beach. Clothing optional side would be fine. But they said the full nude side it is likely they would ask for it to be removed or us to go to the optional side. Same reason, it would be considered as covering generals which is not an option on the full nude side

24. I actually can understand that. If it's a non option for clothing (covering up) then you shouldn't be covered up. If everybody is throwing it all out there it's a bit unfair to be hanging out with others that are showing.

I still think that the notion of being upset because it's sexual and therefore offending the natural nude sunbathers is ridiculous. Being completely nude in public is sexual no matter how you slice it. If it wasn't about exposing yourself in public, you can get a tan in your back yard. I'm not saying there are sexual activities going on, but a nude beach is sexual in its very nature. It's an open invitation to expose and to look at the nude form.