1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nude Beach visit in chastity

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by redbottomboy, Oct 8, 2016.

1. I have the opportunity to visit a nude beach as part of an upcoming trip. I will be locked up in chastity per my wife/keyholder's instructions. Has anyone been to a nude beach in the US while wearing their chastity device? If so was the reaction negative or did it cause a problem? I wonder if I'd be better off wearing a tiny thong so as not to expose it.

Thoughts?

2. Idk about a nude beach. But I did go with nothing covering my jailbird to the beer garden at a bike rally this summer.
    Most men were like wtf or no way.
    Most women were intrigued and several asked for pictures, many many conversations throughout the evening.
    We already had the discussion that it won't surprise us in a couple years if there may be more than me locked up if it's up to some of the women that talked to us

MadamBelle likes this.
  3. I think its a good idea to wear a chastity cage to the nude beach... I bet you will start a trend. I would think that other women would want their men locked up for the fun of it as well as showing "who wears the pants" in the relationship (or better yet, who doesn't wear them).

4. On one side of the coin i think, why expose other people to something they may not appreciate, or also something that is my KH and I's business. The other side of me says why not rock it and be proud!! Not that i would wear mine that blatantly out in public.

5. I would go to one with my KH but not solo. I guess my thought on the matter that these places are meant to show others. Being there alone would only show that I locked my penis up, going with her would show everyone that she owned me.

Would love to find a vacation spot that was oriented to our common interests. Not into swinging but hanging out with other like minded people would be fun.

6. Thanks for the feedback. I agree it's probably more acceptable when accompanied by my wife; solo may give a different vibe.

Queensbitch likes this.
  7. Personally, I would surely be locked for a visit to nude beach.... my brain runs 24/7 at 50,000 rpm's.
    Though, it is frowned upon.

bnd2plz likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Do as she tells you. And if she goes too she can have a key hanging from a necklace.

bnd2plz likes this.
  9. @Joroincharge@Joroincharge I completely agree with you and if she goes too, I expect my wife would have it no other way. We'll see how it goes. She's not much for the idea of a nude beach, even though I told her she did could keep her bathing suit on.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Never been to a nude beach but have been to nude resorts never locked up, never got the vibe it would have it would have been welcome they were more about just enjoying your self and not sexual but in the other hand I never got the feeling of being judged so have fun enjoy the sun and keep us updated on how it goes

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Better still if she can wear her bathing suit and you nude.

Subjr29 and redbottomboy like this.
  12. 1st time we went to a nude resort my wife started out topless with in 20 min felt sofar out of place bottoms came off

Willywonka and spider203 like this.
  13. My Lady is very interested having me locked at a nude beach. We are in western Europe, Portugal. Any one knows how the the general nude beach public would react to this? Has anyone ever done it in this part of the world?

Alexa CD likes this.
  14. It is interesting that erections are rare on nude beaches, but wearing a device would make 100% sure that you did not offend any women with an erection.

spider203 and Joroincharge like this.
  15. Certainly would make for interesting tan lines! :p

Willywonka likes this.
  16. Just think what all the sand could do to an unprotected lock key hole.

17. Been nude on many beaches, some official and some not. Would be happy to please my wife if she wanted me to be seen in my cage. I am sure many women would want to talk to her about it, which I wouldn't mind!

Subjr29 likes this.
  18. I have been a frequent visitor to sandy hook and a few others while on vacation I can say you will most likely be ok but be prepared for nasty looks and maybe an occasional comment. Most people that go to nude beaches are there for the nature feel of it and seeing someone with a cage on in their minds would break it down to a sexual experience...in the same way u would get stares being dressed u would

tv90 and squier like this.
  19. Most likely get some negative feed back from the regulars there

squier likes this.
  20. So the solution is clearly to establish some chastity-only or chastity-friendly beaches! Perhaps in a cooler climate to encourage shrinkage?

It would bring a whole new meaning to the term "weenie wrap"!

Prince4her and spider203 like this.
  21. Just went today and chicken out kept caged and bottom covered

22. Sorry to hear was wondering the reaction you were going to get me and my wife have talked about this but haven't tried yet

23. was probably for the best I was being politically correct in my last comment but here it is
    Nude beaches are under assault from textiles on a daily basis. They would like nothing better than to close them down.
    That being said they would most likely say some very unpleasant things to you because anything that is even perceived as "sexual" in nature (think bdsm or the like" would be thought of as a threat to the beach...I wear a cage in my private life but never at the beach and I would probably tell u to cover it up, just like I would say something to a person masturbating or the like...yes we run people off like that all the time. we also don't like the singles who park their towels 3 feet from a single person when there is only like 10 people on a beach.
    I'm not trying to be an ass but us non textiles don't take kindly to anything that threatens our enjoyment of a nude beach and might be considered grounds to raise problems for the beach

spider203 and Giles_English like this.
  24. I have been to a couple of nude beaches with and without my wife (all times wearing my cage). Funny get questions from men and women when the wife is around and nothing when solo. But then also no bad looks or comments from anyone. I think the last time I went the talk was all about the guy who had his entire penis tattooed. ouch

spider203 and sissyslave99 like this.
  25. I understand not wanting to turn it into a naughty place, doesn't seem real free and easy though. Where would it end...piercings? Risqué tattoos? Not enough pubic hair? Too much? I thought it was all about being free and liberated from rules and confinement. I can't believe it would be in the same wheel house as masterbation in public!

By the way I've never been to one.

26. Being nude in public while being locked. The question we should be asking is would you be displayed in front of children or just adults. To display our sexual kink in front of children would be wrong. But at an Adults only beach or resort why not

27. you might need to visit a nude beach in southern france. as memeber "pipercub" stated above, you will not get lots of comments usually. sometimes some hidden views. Yes, it also depends on what others do at the beach (e.g. BJ). and on what kind of cage you wear. A CB6000 in see throu is not as spectacular as a very tiny one or a bright metal. add some chrome collars or a big fat dildo and there is more. Depending on many things you might even have some fun around, but then you better go a little to the dunes instad of right at the beach.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity beach

2. Chastity Nude Beach

3. chastity at the beach

4. stepmom son spanking