Nub modification for PA

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Consumed, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    I just ordered a stainless steel nub (Chinese and not real HT I know).

Thinking of drilling a hole in the underside of the tube for my PA ring to go though. Anyone else done this?

Also, unless the v3 50mm ring is substantially better than the V4 as far as consistent shape, I'll have to bend the ring about 2mm. Hope the metal can take some hammering. Perhaps a torch would help?

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Yep tried the hole drilling. The problem with it is pinching of the underside of the skin around the piercing. The hole needs to be much larger than your captive ball ring and also it needs to be elongated. That then seems to work. But in the end it still has the problem of pulling on the piercing which eventually can cause migration.

I solved the entire problem by buying the Rigid Chastity Chinese copy, worked out the exact sizes I needed and then ordered the Model 5. The way it secures to the PA is completely different and there is no force on the piercing at all, no pinching and the device without a key cannot be removed.

3. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Great info. Thank you. I don't think I can use anything bigger than the nub due to turtling when flaccid.

4. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    #4 Consumed, Mar 10, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    We did it boys and girls. Now the test of time!

The ring even makes a slight metal clang against the cage. I can't be happier right now.

Attached Files:

NEsubhub and Lisa43 like this.
  5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    That should work. Well done

6. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I modified my jewlery a bit. Using my barbell instead of the captive ring because I'm soo high and tight. A thread locked screw on one end, I haven't gotten the courage to thread lock the ball end yet

7. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    If anyone is interested, I ordered another steel nub. Happy to do a write-up of modifications I plan on doing.

8. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately I've already tried a fixed pa hook style. Everything is too long. My flaccid state fluctuates too much. Anywhere from 1" to 0".

9. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    #9 Consumed, Mar 25, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    For anyone that may be interested now or for those in the future that are researching modification to a stainless steel nub or even any holy trainer in stainless steel.
    I started out by machining and polishing by hand the base ring. I remove some excess material and made the ring a little bit lighter along with reducing pinch points.
    I then shaped the ring using a vise effectively reducing the nub to ring gap for my ball type.

Next I used my vice to make the actual tube more rounded and less oblong. I precisely marked out and drilled the whole for my piercing to be exact dimensions for zero play.

Since I decreased the ball Gap a small amount, in order to put my cage on I have to put the base ring on and then put the tube over the tip and then push the piercing up through. Once the cage is locked however there is no way to get the piercing out because of how tightly tucked it is on the underside with the top of my balls and also because of the tight tolerance of the piercing and hole, the piercing must come straight out and not at any angle.
    The piercing only goes into the tube and One direction because I modified a 2 mm screw with washer and applied thread locker onto one end of the jewlery.

Lastly I did some deburring and polishing on the inside of the cage to make it as smooth as possible.

So how did it turn out? I have never felt a more comfortable cage. I have never put on a cage and not had to do a bunch of readjustments like pulling my balls all the way through the ring again. I literally just put it on right before bed and except for testing out erection denial, I absolutely couldn't tell it was on there.

My emergency key gets handed over to my wife when she gets back from her trip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice