Nub HT V3 review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by teenycaged1, Sep 12, 2020.

1. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    upload_2020-9-11_22-6-59.png
    A very small or at least, very short cage, the Nub HT V3. I received mine several days ago and I immediately put it on. I still marvel that I can easily fit my cock into something so small. Looking down at my package now, I can only see the base ring and am forced to lift my balls and everything up to see the little nub part where the head of my penis is trapped. The small pee hole and the tight fit means I'm forced to sit down to pee which my wife really likes.

I'm sitting here unable to get hard because it's so small and the top of the penis cover extension forces everything to face downward. It's comfortable on me and gives me the deep frustration for which I crave. I hadn't had a cage for at least 6 months so putting it on brought back all the feelings of horniness and tension that I missed. The feeling were so amplified that I was very nervous to give up the keys but I found myself going to my wife to give them to her.

It was very inexpensive, like $15's and I'm glad I'm locked up in it. I miss my nightly masturbation and don't have an idea when I might be released. They make it out of metal and I should get that instead but initially I just wanted to try the design out before making a bigger financial commitment.

Just happy

MJM likes this.
  2. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I purchased a resin Nub but plastic does not provide the security of steel, so I purchased a stainless steel Chinese knockoff that is totally secure with a steel waist band. It is comfortable enough to wear for weeks at a time. As you say, you can only see two balls and the shinny steel cage and no way to escape the frustration the trapped penis.

3. BetaDude

BetaDude New member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I am wearing the same version shown in your picture. It is surprisingly comfortable to wear. I have not yet attempted to wear it at night. I also just bought the steel version of it and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice