Novice Help - Uncircumcised Grower

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Pre0777, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Pre0777

Pre0777 New member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    I am having trouble finding a cage that is right for me… I’ve tried numerous types. A resin CB3000 a metal CB6000, Steelheart from steelworxx and barred cage.

As I am a grower, I have a lot of excess skin that bunches up between the tube and the ring, which usually ends up swelling. Also any gaps in the cage the CB3000 for example has a few air holes, that my penis tries to squeeze out of, and that swells too. Finally any foreskin that pokes out through the pee hole in the top gets swollen too. I am about 4 inches flaccid and about 6 inches hard.

It is likely the cause of improperly fit cages, but I can’t seem to find a cage that prevents erections enough that it doesn’t try to squeeze out constantly. The steelheart was my solution, but the pee hope does not line up well and makes things difficult.

I like fully covered cages vs barred ones, because barred ones allow for more swelling/pinching. However with foreskin I hear that barred is better…

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I am a "grower" also but have only used the HTV2 small, nano, and nub and you have used many different types .......but what if found was that i avoided pinching and getting skin caught by using the "stocking/nylon" method of putting the cage on. This avoided getting skin caught.
    As for "erections" .....i think that all chastity cages will work.....once your body learns that it hurts to get an erection. At least with the HT.....an erections forces my clitty further downwward and back which causes it to deflate.
    Can't help you with a a foreskin issue.....but even without foreskin.....my clitty witl poke through pee hole after a while....but it does not hurt.
    Not sure my experience will help but i am sure that others will provide better advice.

3. LtdMvmt

LtdMvmt Active member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    From the few days that I have been wearing mine, I can recommend the Cherry Keeper with Headlock feature. It keeps my foreskin out of the cage, and because the glans can't (easily) retreat from the cage, it has prevented almost all cases of turtling (and I'm chalking the one case up to me not being familiar enough with it yet). Bonus points is that all the foreskin going around the cage makes it look even smaller.

4. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    I have a range of HTv4 Standard, small, nano and nub. And metal one which matches the nano. I love them all for different reasons and as a grower they are all comfortable. I use the metal ring all the time as it doesn't bend and work loose, and usually the metal nano with it. Looks nice and shiny. Standard when I want to expand a bit. Small is Goldilocks zone. Nano is slightly constrictive, and the nub if I feel that I don't deserve arousal. Bought the first few from HoD, then the nub (resin), and the metal nano from AliExpress. All compatible with each other. I am uncut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice