NoVember group for open discussion on how you are doing ...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by danleft1, Nov 1, 2017.

?

Why are you doing NoVember (pick all that apply)

Poll closed Dec 6, 2017.
  1. Missed out on Loctober

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. I'm locked all the time anyway

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. My KH thought locktober was so much fun I'm now doing NoVember

11 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Self locking and trying to push myself farther

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    well we entered locktober before we knew it existed,and half way down i was released ,it seems november is the same story so far ive been locked in beofre nov. started and still am without unlocks in between.
    Next weekend we have a weekend together again in my place and she has hinted at a couple of more weeks locked but also hinted that she missed it and wanted to use it but she knows only she has acces to it....so there is a lot of possibilities of whats going to happen next weekend

This also marks the longest lockup so far next weekend will be 3weeks without any unlock at all

Lets see what happens next weekend!

2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I asked my wife to end our break from Chastity and was locked back up on the 3rd. Can't say I was participating in NOvember on the 1st and 2nd though as I was in a hotel room enjoying in some self abuse while on the road for work. I did tell her it would be interesting to go the rest of the year without me having an orgasm. Don't know if she will do that to me or not but we shall see.

danleft1 likes this.
  3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    1. Yes, I was in almost 3 weeks and had a doctors checkup last tuesday. Good thing she took it off because he checked me out down there.
    2. Yes,That same morning I convinced her to let me enter her Temple for a few minutes and I was trying so hard to give her an orgasm and ended up having a ruined one myself. I stopped at least 10 seconds before it tipped over.. Oh well.
    3. No, but we are In the process of making this my longest stretch.

4. chris82

chris82 Guest

I don’t get nothing, not even allowed to do it myself as “it’s a waste of valuable time”. Thank goodness for my “overflow” periods.... certainly eases things down a bit after for a day or two lol.

5. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Same as chris82 I get nothing won't let me do it myself she says they are not necessary

chris82 likes this.
  6. chris82

chris82 Guest

It’s great to know I’m not alone.

the glove likes this.
  7. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Previously my longest lock up had been 3 weeks. I was locked back up on Nov 1st and have not been unlocked for any reason. Nor does any of our plans involve needing the key again.
    So far so good. November is going as intended. There is a small possibility of getting unlocked in January but that is only if necessary for shaving anything that may of been unable to get while locked. No chance that being unlocked can lead to any mess from me being made.

8. chris82

chris82 Guest

I honestly couldn’t tell you if my lock would even open again. Not through the fantasy of being permanently locked with no choice, but because it’s been cleaned so much and never opened I think the insides have probably corroded beyond use (I’ve had it happen before when I use to use Milton to clean & sterilise it). I’ve asked my keyholder (about 10 months ago) if we can see if it still unlocks, and her response was “it doesn’t matter if it does or doesn’t, we’re not going to need to unlock it anyway”.
    I do wish anyone luck that ventures down this road, it’s amazing but it is hard.

bondinchas, Queensbitch and Cincy like this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This is a very interesting thread. @chris82 your definition of Chastity is shared by a lot of people. My Mistress likes teasing me and giving me an orgasm once in awhile. In some ways I think this makes chastity more difficult. I've been locked for many months without release or any stimulation and it becomes easier after awhile. Your cage becomes just a part of you and having an erection or an orgasm isn't something you even think about. You do adjust to being Locked up.

As per your poll I couldn't answer it because it didn't have " Want to be but Mistress won't " As I said being locked for a long time becomes easier with time. My Mistress has chosen to remove my cage every weekend and test me not to get an erection. If I do I'm punished. Being Not locked up with out being allowed an erection is a more difficult form of Chastity than being secure in your cage. When she says she's going to remove it like she did again yesterday I didn't want it taken off.

So to answer yor poll. Yes I want to be locked for November and December. This is more exceptable to me than her punishment. So much of Chastity is in our mind and not between our legs . This is a very interesting thread.

10. chris82

chris82 Guest

Couldn’t agree more, and I am just like you, I’ve had the chance to have it taken off (this was last year) and it frightened me, I didn’t want it off. It’s a part of me now, it’s kinda similar I’d guess to taking away a prosthetic limb? It becomes a part of your body and you couldn’t imagine life without it. And if I had to start from scratch after cumming... omg that would be like my worst nightmare, all those aches, pains, mood swings, and emotions.... no thank you.
    Yes I’d love to have sex but for how long it would last (especially now lol) compared to the weeks and months of adapting to “no sex” again, it ain’t worth it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's a very strange feeling. One that you can't possibly explain to someone that cums on a regular basses. It's something you just have to experience. But I never have said that I was Normal. LOL

Queensbitch and chris82 like this.
  12. chris82

chris82 Guest

Don’t think none of us are normal, I’m certainly nowhere near lol

Queensbitch likes this.
  13. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Cumming is really nothing so short and puff you are done, it is the thought of cumming that drives me crazy and
    my KH know that so I am in chastity I use to do myself 3-4 times a week. Now not

Mash2214 and Alceste like this.
  14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    most of May June July August September October and now most of November same shit different day :)
    For your 3 questions, hygeine and a couple of device changes otherwise no no and no.

Question is we had LOCKtober and we're having NOvember what are the suggested new names for the other 10 months?
    We might as well know... well some of us might as well.

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I had to read your post twice before I understood it. The word "puff" made me laugh I thought about dry powder LOL. If that is the case you need to drink more water. LOL I do love your Avatar and your Sence of humour

the glove likes this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Don't worry about the name. Locked for the Year. :(

filltee likes this.
  17. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Mash2214
    Well a little extra water sure can’t hurt haa haa

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    ME too..

I'm fairly confident in saying I will be locked until sometime after May which will be12 months minimum. THAT'S ... IF she has not decided we are going permanent because if or when she does decide that she has said I will have to work it out for myself because she won't be announcing it.

Mash2214 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  19. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Same. Or so I think...

By locked, I mean that I'm locked in for the duration. My last traditional orgasm was graciously permitted in early November after 40 days or so of denial. As I understand it, my Keyholder originally planned on permitting me release on October 31, but that didn't happen for unrelated reasons. I'm pretty certain that she plans for me to break the standing record, which means maybe late December. She knows what's best and I'm eager to comply!

But, yes, locked for the duration of NO-vember. And December. And all of 2018. And...

Again: she knows best and I'm eager to comply!

PrincessK likes this.
  20. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Here we are last half of November. My last orgasm and PIV was before Halloween locked on November 1st. Nothing else to report except for my queens frequent orgasms. Not unlocked, no messes made from my end the entire month and it’s looking and sounding like a lot more of the same for a long time to come.

21. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress locked me for what is the remainder of NOvember. This is the first time I'm keyless. It's nerve wracking but exciting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice